Chinese New Year's at TJ's

Aitch

The girls were all decked out in their Chinese finery and looking great. Mama Em presented each girl with a monetary gift and a card, and we all had a great time. Naturally kathoeyfan and Streetwalker were also in attendance at their fave LB bar.

Ana 4.jpg

Ana.jpg

Bebe 1.jpg

Bebe.jpg

Bella & Patty.jpg

Bella 1.jpg

1648523799_Bella2.jpg

Bella B&W.jpg

Bella Boobs 1.jpg

Bella Boobs.jpg

Bella.jpg

140915388_EmAna.jpg

2122166902_EmBella.jpg

50713520_EmJinny.jpg

Em & Nadia.jpg

Group.jpg

1074543537_Jinny1.jpg

Jinny 2.jpg

1001705226_Jinny3.jpg

Jinny 4.jpg

Jinny 5.jpg

Jinny 6.jpg

Jinny.jpg

1906485141_Linly1.jpg

Linly 2.jpg

673466797_Linly3.jpg

Linly.jpg

Mikey & group.jpg

Nadia & Su.jpg

862417079_Nadia1.jpg

Nadia 2.jpg

Nadia 3.jpg

Nadia.jpg

895614088_Oil1.jpg

Oil.jpg

Patty 1.jpg

Patty 2.jpg

Patty 3.jpg

Patty 4.jpg

Patty 5.jpg

Patty 6.jpg

Patty 7.jpg

Patty 8.jpg

814274524_Patty9.jpg

Patty.jpg

Paula & Patty 1.jpg

Paula & Patty 2.jpg

1829482517_PaulaPatty.jpg

Su.jpg

Paula 2.jpg

Paula 3.jpg

Paula 4.jpg

Paula 5.jpg

Paula 6.jpg

15406923_Paula7.jpg

Paula.jpg

1562030437_Su1.jpg

Su 2.jpg

Su 3.jpg

• Like 4

Aitch, I feel that your photography is of a different kind/style. It's intimate.

Sure, a lot of the shots are staged but you capture the essence of the girls, if I may call them that. You're showing their individual personalities and not just the body in my view and I like that.

I really look forward to these. Don't stop, please.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, seven said:

I agree with bubba, so refreshing to see a different take on these girls.

Also hope Blade Imel is still around and will start his videos again.

I was going to make a comment about Blade being in one of the photos but at the time decided against it. Now that you have made your comment about him Seven I could not hold back. I think he is an embarrasment to our scene. Wont say anymore than that.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, seven said:

Ah, I missed that one. Good to know he's ok and apparently survived COVID. I hope for more videos, he's funny.

12 hours ago, seven said:
  13 hours ago, Woodie said:

Blade being in one of the photos

Which one? I try to blur all farang faces unless given permission to show them.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Aitch said:

Which one? I try to blur all farang faces unless given permission to show them.

Pic no 9 from top. To the right of the lady in red.
If you know him, or see him again up there, please tell him his videos are much appreciated and hopefully there will be more of them. I don’t know him, never met.

• Like 2

Blade captures the stereotypical Pattaya LB monger look perfectly.  Seriously, if Hollywood was doing a rollicking yet heartfelt rom-com about a retiree widower moving to Pattaya on a quest to find his ideal LB and they needed extras for background scenes the casting director would need to look no further than Blade look-alikes to fill the rattan chairs in the open bars on Soi Buakhao.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, soiboy said:

Blade captures the stereotypical Pattaya LB monger look perfectly.  Seriously, if Hollywood was doing a rollicking yet heartfelt rom-com about a retiree widower moving to Pattaya on a quest to find his ideal LB and they needed extras for background scenes the casting director would need to look no further than Blade look-alikes to fill the rattan chairs in the open bars on Soi Buakhao.

Best post I read in a long time here involving ladyboys. Thank you, soiboy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, soiboy said:

If the casting director picked actors like Blade, he needs to get another job!. As I said before, Blade is an embarrassment to the BM crowd. Have you not seen his attempts at getting the girls to follow his directions when he makes his videos. Just pathetic. You can see the girls just want to get paid and get out of there. He has a thing about the girls rolling over the bed. Maybe that's what he was used to seeing back in the day when he was on a date with them?.

• Like 2