Flicks, Huffs and Stares

bumblebee

• 2 weeks later...

Good thread lads .

I tend to agree with Anthony , I treat them all with respect , have a laugh with them etc etc but if they cross the line of being rude or disrespectful then I just smile , walk away and never go there again .... ever .

Example - One LB I've been with quite a few times now and always had a great time with puts a foolish ultimatum to me in front of my friends " If you not take me tonight delete my number " totally out of the blue as she has always been cool .

I just shrug my shoulders and say OK and delete it , later I get all the usual SMS and tearful phone calls apologizing .... no probs I don't get angry or argue just make a mental note never to go there again she's getting too familiar .

Another who I always rated as a nice one see's me and my friend on the street about an hour before we are going home , a goodbye would be nice but all we get is a flick of the hair and a look like we are shit .

We are no longer of value as we are going home .

Not a problem this trip I see her many times and her attitude has changed back again , but all she gets is a big grin from me ..... and zero chance of a ladydrink and even less than zero chance of a barfine .

Learn to act like a Thai .... a big cheesy grin on your face and keep your real feelings inside :money:

• Upvote 5

While not in the same category, one think I dislike is when one is enjoying a whiskey and coke, or whatever your tipple is, and some amorous katoey graps the old chap and declares to all in attendance that it is small or sleeping and asks why. Stage fright maybe, is my usual reply, which of course is lost on them.

• 3 months later...

An LB sent me a message on FB the other day asking for a photo of her I took a couple of years back when she worked in a well know bar in Patts. Anyway after much searching on my hard drive I managed to find it. I sent it to her email account straight away and notified her on FB that I had done so. 10 mins later I get a reply on FB.

"I not see, you lie me." FFS, you go out of your way to do them a favour and because the lazy biatch does not bother to check her junk mail or wherever else it may be in her account she gives me the default liar routine. :mad0235:

As Anthony70 would say "Fuck em!" :biggrin:

I seem to have less of a problem than most with flicks and huffs and such, going by the trip reports I read -- geez, as I write this, that sounds like those guys who come on here and claim they fuck whores all day and never pay for it. But I'm just purely going off anecdotal evidence, I suppose. And as JS says, I've learned to use the "I-have-no-idea-what-the-fuck-you're-on-about-so-I'll-just-grin-like-an-idiot-because-I-have-no-clue-what-else-to-do" smile, as opposed to getting bent out of shape. Some friends say I've been over here too long, but it's actually kind of fun -- turning the tables and all that.

I generally agree with what Rx said earlier, and others -- but then it all reminds of my very first time in a ladyboy bar: Casanova. Yes, some years ago, as a ladyboy nubert -- not to whoring (not by a long shot) but to ladyboys -- the very first ladyboy bar I set foot in, on my initial trip to Thailand, was Casanova.

Damn the torpedoes ... in for a penny ... etc. and so forth.

You see, I had been on my way up to the third floor -- had my sights set on some of the superstars in Cascade at the time -- but got waylaid by one of the glamazons that lurked on the second floor landing -- you know the stairs at the back of the Nana complex where they like to prey on the unwary passerby. I initially tried to fight her off, but then I saw Peng walking in and let myself be led in literally by the crotch, my dick hardening in the glamazon's big sinewy hand in spite of myself.

Anyway, long story short -- you know my penchants for walls of text -- I ended up between two well-knowns (at that time). Not superstars, but well-known girls of some repute (who will remain nameless). One quite petite, the other one, a not-quite glamazon (there was no way in hell I was going to sit down with the giantess that had led me in). After a hard-sell -- not-quite glamazon had her stiff cock in my hand (first time!) at one point, while the small one had her silicon boob in my mouth -- and the push to take two ladies (it was low season) -- I manage to checkbin with vague promises that I might be back. And I was adamant the whole time that I only wanted one ladyboy.

I ended up coming back much later and much drunker that night, as I was quite besotted with the small one. She's up dancing; I motion for her to come down, and the mamasan to come over as I want to barfine her. The big one comes up and asks if she can come to; I repeat my mantra from earlier in the evening: I only want one ladyboy tonight; maybe some other time.

Bear in mind that I've been saying this all night, and have been nice and as polite (if firm) as I can be -- I love my courtesans, after all. They've all got hearts of gold, deep down (most of 'em, anyway). :happy0148:

She proceeds to flick and huff, and then decide that isn't enough: she smacks me hard on the head with the flat of her hand and stalks off. The mamasan witnesses it all and immediately jumps in her shit, and is apologizing to me. Fortunately I'm an easy-going drunk, usually, and tell her mai pen lai; comp me a drink and we'll call it even, which she promptly does.

Having read plenty of trip reports prior to this, I knew I was getting off light, as far as being the object of a Thai ladyboy's ire is concerned, and considered myself a lucky noob ...

• Upvote 2

Hahaha 4:17 ....sounds like a rather typical night in Casanova *G* - they've tried the same routine on me except for the slapping part though.

Reading this thread i count myself lucky as I've only experienced 2 outbursts from LBs - none of which were that big a deal to me, but as others previously stated then their status drop when they pull shit like that. That makes me regard them as rentals rather than humans - and they'll be returned to the dealer...

Not many thais practice longterm thinking the way we do - longterm is usually from brain to mouth from what i've seen

The funniest experience i've had was one late night walking back to the hotel - this little GG latches onto me on the sidewalk "I want go home with you - boom-boom, suck, evthing yu laik..." routine.....I excuse myself politely, she lets go - and she explodes as she walks away "OLD MAN....BAAD MAN....UHHHHHHHHHH" .....I was laughing my arse off, much to the bafflement of the bystanders......

• Upvote 1

If they do happen to meet a customer who is nice, they probably feel suspicious thinking there may be an ulterior motive.

I can't believe it's taken me this long to find this thread here(4 months old!) as i should read this forum more often. :biggrin: But thanks for bumping it into the present.

Now about this quote from rxpharm, I can totally relate as the 1st night I took the lovely Lissa, from C&Ds in Phuket I drew her a bath in my tub(complete with bubbles LOL!) in my room and asked if she wanted a bit of a soak before we adjourned to the bed? She looked at me like I was from Mars 8P and asked me why? I wanted to treat her so well?!

I just said because I'm Nice! and wanted her to be comfortable, she did take me up on my offer,and the sex was so great that night and also the following 6 nights that I'm sure she knew that she'd found a nice guy to spend time with(?)!! :biggrin:

Needless to say I spent my entire time with this lovely,great girl in Phuket!

Sorry to go off on another tangent here,and I hope to never experience the "Huff,Hairflick thing" ever in LOS!

Iceberg :biggrin:

BTW-She never asked me to be a sponsor(just took it like it was,we having a good time on my holiday,I'm now crushed as she went and got the chop, and is now Lady according to her)no extra money was ever mentioned but I did give her a great tip on my last day in Phuket!

Good trick Foggy, get them off guard by getting your strop in first. They are waiting for some attention with the flick for sure, and are expecting us to do the old "Who me, I am not really a bad guy?" routine. By not licking up to them is confuses them for sure, there again it does not take much to confuse some of the locals. :biggrin:

i also read that "up to you" means "fuck you".

would that be true.?

Not sure but it wouldn't surprise me. It may have a stronger meaning depending on the situation. If I said to one which beer will I have, Leo or Singha and they said "U2Y" I wouldn't read much into it. But if they said "Drink for me" and I said maybe later and the "U2Y" reply came then yea it would make sense as "fuck you".

Up to them I guess. :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JustSumGai

Good trick Foggy, get them off guard by getting your strop in first. They are waiting for some attention with the flick for sure, and are expecting us to do the old "Who me, I am not really a bad guy?" routine. By not licking up to them is confuses them for sure, there again it does not take much to confuse some of the locals. :biggrin:

Well, the above post about needing drama and self importance feeling, I do not know about. Possibly it's a self esteem crutch of some kind, but like the hair flick thing I THINK it MAY be some learned script. Whether it's seeing how these things run out with other girls and their customer or that they've been coached on how to manipulate or control the dynamics I believe lots of times it's a bluff or they're faking the guy out. If he backs down or is apologetic, they see they can use this again and again and be in the drivers seat so to speak. I think some are just shit at flirty behavior and the fussy bitch thing seems just as good to them.

I believe lots of times it's a bluff or they're faking the guy out. If he backs down or is apologetic, they see they can use this again and again and be in the drivers seat so to speak. I think some are just shit at flirty behavior and the fussy bitch thing seems just as good to them.

I think you're on to something there. Nice post.