Questions and comments on Chinese ladyboys videos

The-Sith

11 hours ago, The-Sith said:

are these China LBS?

Yes, they all should be Chinese ladyboys. I copied the pic from the blond's twitter account and I see no reason why the 3 other wouldn't be ladyboys too. 

https://twitter.com/2YrHaksNLydduWK/status/1489703196604133377/photo/4

You can find many photos and videos in Twitter accounts. I have already listed 153 Chinese ladyboys' twitters.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2022 at 6:53 PM, Pulci Gorgon said:

A TV program reminded me tonight what Rxpharm had taught us in another forum : they use or sometimes abuse Instagram filters.

Yeah in China everyone uses photo editing it's very annoying for foreigners looking to date men, women, or LBs.
Always assume their head is much bigger at a minimum 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, Soju said:

For some reason I've missed this thread PG... some fine looking ladies. Thanks for sharing and keep 'em coming.

Thank you for your comment. In fact, I initiated this thread when I stumbled upon Chinese ladyboy videos on this website. There were three series, and I had shared almost all of them. Later, I came across videos on Twitter, and occasionally, I posted new ones. While I could have posted hundreds of short videos, the quality was quite low.

Recently, I discovered a link to a discussion group on Telegram, and subsequently, a few more links. I haven't yet found exactly what I was searching for (an easy way to contact Chinese ladyboys in p4p) , but I've come across some incredible content, even though it slightly deviates from my original topic.

These videos may appear somewhat meaningless, but they hold personal significance for me. The most recent ones are videos I managed to upload from Telegram, which I then remixed to make them suitable for posting on the forum. The other two videos were copied from Telegram videos I had come across.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1