anyone interested in Morlam, this is where it starts...tour of Morlam company compound

JustSumGai

a friend works as a dancer for this company and is currently quarantined along with 70 workers, 3 to a room.  Sent me this url when I asked about the site she's on.  Thought it might be interesting to some. Btw, they've been DOING a few shows recently until the few workers tested positive in the last week.

• Like 2

Not trying to thread steal but watching this video reminded me of one of my first visits to Pattaya and I booked into a very nice hotel in the back streets of South Pattaya. Le Viman Resort. Went there with the lb who I posted a photo of a week or so ago. There is another story!.

What struck me was the area around the hotel. A number of good looking houses surrounded by crap. Rubbish tips, long grass etc..There was not a consistent appearance to the area. It was one of my early trips to LOS, and soon learnt to accept it. I guess there are no council rules to observe!. Maybe thats what makes Pattaya what it is.

I would not want a sterile modern town.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The-Sith said:

this is super cool.

I never checked this scene but big respect to all the guys who do.

I think The Sith, perhaps more than any other forum member, would like the Pattaya Morlam scene.  That's because besides bargirls, there are hundreds on non-pro and semi-pro ladyboys in attendance.   It's a real party scene and the girls get mao mak mak.  Just bring over a bag of beers, and a bottle of SangSom and some Coke bottles to a gaggle of ladyboys and you're their hero.

Here are some old morlam threads.   The really great pics in these threads are not of the stage performers but rather the ladyboys in the audience partying their asses off.

On 1/23/2022 at 1:14 AM, Pdoggg said:

I think The Sith, perhaps more than any other forum member, would like the Pattaya Morlam scene.  That's because besides bargirls, there are hundreds on non-pro and semi-pro ladyboys in attendance.   It's a real party scene and the girls get mao mak mak.  Just bring over a bag of beers, and a bottle of SangSom and some Coke bottles to a gaggle of ladyboys and you're their hero.

Here are some old morlam threads.   The really great pics in these threads are not of the stage performers but rather the ladyboys in the audience partying their asses off.

Pdoggg,

PRECISELY!

”I think The Sith, perhaps more than any other forum member, would like the Pattaya Morlam scene.  That's because besides bargirls, there are hundreds on non-pro and semi-pro ladyboys in attendance.   It's a real party scene and the girls get mao mak mak.  Just bring over a bag of beers, and a bottle of SangSom and some Coke bottles to a gaggle of ladyboys and you're their hero.”

I really want to check this scene out..... playing with sexy amatuer lbs and fbs in their natural habitat. I think it would even be possible to take a gaggle home.... like 2 or 3 and keep the partying going back at The Siths layer.

It's the fact that the entire place would be genuine Sanook and girls are being girls and having fun just for the sake of having fun. Gets my dick hard.

if a guy is going to marry a Thai girl..... this is the place to meet her. Not online and not in a bar.

19 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

here's the girl who sent that to me...she works up on Issan out of Khon Kaen

1606357378239.jpg.b09aa4228a1407ade4f0c9b6a20feb63.jpg

you are lucky indeed...she looks great. I love Issaan Music and dances...but i guess i am the only one. Especially those traditional costumes are very attractive. And on ladyboys i go out of my mind. If You mix issaan music, beer, dances they do and those gestures with hands...like a dmt trip for me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1