TJ's 01.19.22

Aitch

Last evening was short one for me as I succumbed early to a case of olde phartism. :nea:Nevertheless I managed to get a few decent photos to keep the thread of one of our fave bars flowing.

A welcome was made to Su, who is a GG! Notably, she is also a most pleasant addition to Mama Em's stable.

Ana & Linly & Paula.jpg

Ana.jpg

Ana1.jpg

Ana2.jpg

Ana3.jpg

Ana4.jpg

Bebe.jpg

Bebe1.jpg

Bebe2.jpg

Bebe3.jpg

Bella.jpg

Bella1.jpg

Bella2.jpg

Bella3.jpg

Jinny.jpg

Jinny1.jpg

Linly & Bebe.jpg

Linly & Jinny.jpg

Linly.jpg

Linly1.jpg

Linly2.jpg

Linly3.jpg

Linly4.jpg

Nadia & Ana.jpg

Nadia.jpg

Oil.jpg

Oil1.jpg

Oil2.jpg

Oil3.jpg

Oil4.jpg

Paula & Ana.jpg

Paula.jpg

Paula1.jpg

Paula2.jpg

Paula3.jpg

Paula4.jpg

Paula5.jpg

Su.jpg

Su1.jpg

Su2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Maybe it’s going back to how it was about 8 or 9 years ago when it was mainly a GG bar with a few LBs :(

Not to worry. Also, I was there 9 years back. The only GG's were the service staff, although two of the four of them could be barfined. All the rest were LB's.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Aitch said:

Not to worry. Also, I was there 9 years back. The only GG's were the service staff, although two of the four of them could be barfined. All the rest were LB's.

It was one of the rare nights I ventured up that way at the time, might well have been a few LB bar fines before we got there.  I can still recall Jinny and Natty keeping us entertained mind :)

• Like 1

On 1/21/2022 at 9:41 AM, bumblebee said:

It was one of the rare nights I ventured up that way at the time, might well have been a few LB bar fines before we got there.  I can still recall Jinny and Natty keeping us entertained mind :)

Yup. Jinny and Natty were my first LB pork sandwich. :rolleye0012:

Natty & Jinny.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1