New Bar Thread

Mod1

The New Bar thread has been deleted at Petesie's request.

On behalf of all our forum members who enjoyed his posts and his bar, we are sorry to see him go. Frankly, I don't blame him. Why put up with abusive attacks?

Petesie is one of the rare bar owners who besides promoting his bar, posted some great pics of the surrounding area. Thank you Petesie for your contributions and the best of luck with New Bar. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

I am sorry as well Petesie is gone and on-the-ground coverage is lost to the Board and I take full responsibility for the post that prompted his decision.  It had nothing to do with Newbar, but rather with something that happened online between us and that pains me a lot.

Pehaps Petesie might have stayed if our leader gave him my head on a plate and I am grateful he did not and I RESPECT! him even more.

I still think Petesie is fundamentally not a bad guy and hope he thinks of me likewise.

All I can do now, is try to make up for Petesie's departure with my own content contributions.

Rom

• Like 2

As a moderator of 2 other lb forums (though one is practically in hibernation), I have gone though numerous flame wars with unhappy/disgruntled board members.  Ultimately an online fight is futile, a waste of time and no benefit to the forum. The main idea of a forum is to contribute useful information to forum members, discuss and agree or disagree, educate at times and entertain at others. Spending time on flame wars, gripes, score keeping of grudges, etc. is detrimental, and in fact creating an atmosphere which some of you should have left behind from past unhappy forums you were members of.

I'll leave it at that.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mod1 said:

On behalf of all our forum members who enjoyed his posts and his bar, we are sorry to see him go. Frankly, I don't blame him. Why put up with abusive attacks?

We have lost a quality which to my mind is far better than quantity.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Mod1 said:

The New Bar thread has been deleted at Petesie's request.

Petesie is one of the rare bar owners who besides promoting his bar, posted some great pics of the surrounding area. Thank you Petesie for your contributions and the best of luck with New Bar. 

No comment. 

• Like 2

it's bedtime in Europe and of all the problems and regrets in my life the one I am feeling really bad about right now is Petesie's silencing...

I wish I could unspeak what I posted as I will continue to carry the stigma that led me to make that post regardless.

I guess I take ladyboy Boards too seriously, perhaps bc i cant be with actual ladyboys most of the time (it's been 2 years!) and by posting online I can relive my fun times with them and dream of forthcoming ones ...

I don't know what else I can say that will not be construed as attention-seeking.

Perhaps opine that ladyboy monger boards are inherently unruly places because mongers are by nature rule breakers and competitors for alfa male recognition.  Think about it:  we are a promiscuous bunch that pursue much younger legal age partners; who happen to be misfit boys in girls clothes; we pay for the sex with them; we try to hide or lie that we do all of the previous; some of us break marriages and abandon children in our countries of origin; most of us avoid committed relationships with the ladyboys or discard them as they age and younger ones catch our attention.  What's a virtual keyboard brawling compared to all these sins ?   The only thing holding many of us back is the desire for peer inclusion and dislike for confrontation. Others however, seek precisely the latter. That's where serene, impartial moderation comes in as they have all the software tools necessary to quietly neutralize trouble-makers without generating more animosity by joining the drama themselves.

Goodnight all,  R

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rxpharm said:

As a moderator of 2 other lb forums (though one is practically in hibernation), I have gone though numerous flame wars with unhappy/disgruntled board members.  Ultimately an online fight is futile, a waste of time and no benefit to the forum. The main idea of a forum is to contribute useful information to forum members, discuss and agree or disagree, educate at times and entertain at others. Spending time on flame wars, gripes, score keeping of grudges, etc. is detrimental, and in fact creating an atmosphere which some of you should have left behind from past unhappy forums you were members of.

I'll leave it at that.

I agree with you, rx. Who can forget the TLF shitfests. Do you remember when Stogie Bear (owner and mod) challenged another BM to a fight outside Guess Bar in the Raja parking lot? They made this latest ordeal seem like nothing. TLF and LB-69 were great forums at the time though. Are batman, Dixon and you still mods at LB-69?

• Like 3

I was hoping he would start a topic re watches as he had on the other forum. It is one of my interests as well. Seeing the photo of New behind the bar reminded me of it. All the oversize Rolex's telling the time around the World.

• Like 3

i am back  bc I am receiving a PMs tsunami ( 2 to be exact, but at LBR that constitutes a tsunamiB)) from 2 BMs who did not understand my apologies above and wanted to know what it was that I posted that made Petesie take his ball and go home.

I sent my as-drafted post to them and their reaction was that considering the blow I took I was actually too kind in what I wrote and to apologize.

Perhaps they are right.  But I stand by my words of regret, ... AND at least I expressed words of regret…  still waiting to hear his...

Have a good weekend you all.

Here in ladyboylessland, my brain has been reformatted to lust after filipino church ladies and I got a homely 30 yo MILF lined up for the weekend...

I may not be chasing sissies  if and when I ever get back to TH & PI.  I

Party on!

R

• Like 1

On 1/19/2022 at 6:12 PM, rxpharm said:

The main idea of a forum is to contribute useful information to forum members, discuss and agree or disagree, educate at times and entertain at others. Spending time on flame wars, gripes, score keeping of grudges, etc. is detrimental,

Besides my general loss of interest in the LB scene in Thailand over the past two years, the above is the main reason I have stepped back from moderating.  I have absolutely no interest in wasting my valuable free time in the real world dealing with egos and vendettas of online strangers for the most part based on cock sucking themed trivia.  

Life really is tooooooo short! 
:)

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Besides my general loss of interest in the LB scene in Thailand over the past two years, the above is the main reason I have stepped back from moderating.  I have absolutely no interest in wasting my valuable free time in the real world dealing with egos and vendettas of online strangers for the most part based on cock sucking themed trivia.  

InkedInked71GqZk13uwL._AC_SL1500__LI edit 2.1.jpg

• Haha 2

When I first started in a forum dealing with p4p, I genuinely believed that mongers would share experiences and exchange interesting information. I even became a mod and thought it would be easy hoover flamewars and insults but I discovered I I quickly discovered that I was perceived as a tyrant and had to give up. Meanwhile, I discovered that egos (mongers) and interests (shemales and their pimps) could act violently in forums. the forum in which I was, became of no interest after mods from another forum dealing whorehouses, mainly GGs decided to troll every competitor. 

Petesie, I'm going to miss you for sure. You had been such a good boy and such an interesting post writer. I admired your academic English and your so friendly PMs to promote brotherhood with your expat friends living in Pattaya. You took care to post pics to prove you fed so well ladyboys working in your bar during and before the covid crisis. 
How are we going to live our mongers lives without you ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Whoa, PG!    This not the time to throw gas in the fire...

I agree with Bumblebee that being a mod in an online community is not worth the trouble unless you are into the authority power trip and imposing your will on others (what's the capital of North Korea called?).

I am currently a mod in a specialized scientific field Board and if you think ladyboy mongers are keyboard warriors, try college professor types!  And they do it not with in-your-face posts like us mongers, but with indirect passive aggressiveness that is impossible for me as mod to red flag because of the reactions of denial and indignation that would follow and I will just not be drawn into that. I will PM something like "sorry professor Genius your firm views are most relevant and welcome but I am concerned with the tone of the discussion so let's all step back."  A couple times 2 did not and I cut their microphone (including the PMs) overnight WITHOUT LECTURING or ADMONISHING them a single word and they got the message.   Never, ever if you can make anyone lose face in front of their peers. In all dimensions of life.

Now I concede that in our crowd of rogue mongers there are far more trolls and shitfesterts than among the profs... still the PY banning approach to dissent is just going to generate more dissent but this is also not a good timing to compare my mod philosophy to PY's.

Finally, I want to commend the BM behind "mod1"  for separating his BM account from the mod account.  It makes all the difference in the world in terms of moderation objectiveness and enjoying the Board as a regular BM.   A while back I asked the root admin at my scientific Board if I could moderate anonymously like that, but he said Nyet! because apparently I was seen as the Board's voice of reason  and it was best that I posted as Dr. Rom.

HOMEWORK:  Am I being constructive or passive-aggressive with this post?

16 minutes ago, Fenton said:

I'm sure the moderation team could of turned his thread into club thread and he could of exercised the control he needed too. 

perhaps  Petesie didn't want a club thread? or control therefore. Perhaps he thought it could would be unseemly with his LBP duties? To be a mini-mod on here as well..

Personally i don't blame him for wanting his thread deleted, especially after your nastiness.  Although Rom seems somewhat convinced that he was responsible for Petesie's actions, i'm not sure that he was. It was you with your bitterness that started it, not Rom.

Which is why my Emmy Bar thread is now once again after an hiatus of a couple of years , declared a F.F.Z....  'Fenton Free zone' Please don't bother posting in it. Not once.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bumblebee said:

the main reason I have stepped back from moderating.  I have absolutely no interest in wasting my valuable free time in the real world dealing with egos and vendettas of online strangers for the most part based on cock sucking themed trivia.  

Same for me.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

...  Although Rom seems somewhat convinced that he was responsible for Petesie's actions, i'm not sure that he was. It was you (Fenton) with your bitterness that started it, not Rom.

Yes Fenton started it with a critique of Newbar drafted in the rudest possible way  "good only for watching the paint dry on the walls"  or something like that.  But in doing so, he made himself look like a total prick (as usual) more than he achieved breaking Petesie's balls.   Petesie took the hit and responded by posting his patient indignation and tending an olive branch.  He stuck around.

Then I posted something that was factual and implied that Petesie was either incompetent or ill-intended and for which he owes me an apology.  Since he would not want to apologize and could not deny any of what I wrote, rather than react he took his ball and went home... I hit him where it hurt him the most:  his nice guy act.

And btw Fenton who the fuck do you think you are to participate in this Board like you do ?

Do you think you are the only one here with balls so that you can just go around breaking everybody else's?

Seriously:  ask yourself what do you contribute to this Board?  personal opinions and one-liner jokes ?  is that it ?  

I know I am mischievous and not the most popular BM here, but at least I contribute content most of which is custom originals...

But you Fenton, what did you bring to this Board that is of any value added relative to before you joined? and that offsets your negative contributions in terms of the tension they cause?

Don't you realize how much effort goes into painstakingly crafting the Clubs and that you have no business going there and shitting all over ?

If you are so indomitably rogue and since you are still a BM at PY, why don't you go back there and break their balls like you do ours here and see how long you last before being clipped for good?   The way I see it: they did not ban you, but they have you boxed and wrapped into silent compliance.  Am I right or am I right tough guy?

You were given refuge here (as was I) but you are biting the hand that feeds you without contributing much in return.

Sorry I posted these words publicly but everyone has been avoiding confrontation with you and, knowing that, you just carry on bullying your way through the Board.  Perhaps these words will help you realize how you are perceived and adjust your Board participation accordingly.

R

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

another bully BM right above who thinks in this Board only he has balls... and thinks he breaks mine with a "yawn"

What he doesn't have is the brains to lay low for a while after the mess he and the other one created and stay out of my way on a bad day.  Here goes:

First he owes the mods an apology for the vulgar manner in which he addressed them in a previous post... and a "thank you" that they did not toss his self-inflated balls out the door. And why is he still even here? Getting boners from participating disruptively in the Board with minimum effort knowing that other BMs try so hard to share quality posts ???  Seriously: other than bullying his fellow BMs with acerbic one-liners what good has he brought this Board?  Can you post to tell us what cherjam? or will you use another rude one-liner to come back at me because you don't have the wits for more than that?

----

Gentlemen,  why am I getting worked up like this?  because I don't like how the Board is changing due to pressure from pricks.  We just lost a beloved mod.  The other had to go behind a mask because he is too nice to press the eject button.  I almost changed the Romscars Club from "Public" to "Membership" so I could keep those 2 out.  Hell no!  At some point someone has to stand up to the trolling bullies...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

You're in Thailand?  Good for you.   How about a TR?  some pics of ladyboys at least? your covid entry experience ?  that's the kind of posts the Board could use at this difficult moment.  Not yawns and attitude.  It's called "contributing" !

• Like 2

that's actually a good pic share dude... I mean it.  thanks.  it clears the air...

the "kim Yung mod" crack also ...  misplaced too far south of the 38th parallel, but I am all for when BMs PY-speak ... 

and now we all know you are on a short leash, which you did not have to reveal...

I will likewise share that at PY I took all kinds of blows: stuck at Retarded Members, 2 warnings, 2 bannings, constant threats of suspension (? but they never actually did it !!! ) and yet I stuck around and continued to contribute at the best level I could ... but the one disciplinary action they never used or threatened was having my posts pre-screened as they probably figured I would never accept to submit ladyboy pictures and other media of top interest to the Board subject to the indignity of pre-approval.

So, tell you what cherjam:  why don't we work together to bypass your moderation screening?  you send me pics from your trip and I post them.  This way faces are saved all around including K-Pop Mod (that's a better Korean pun if you have to use one) who hereby is notified of the plan.  If there are consequences I will take the hit along with you.

C'mon cherjam.  let's play like in the old days.  more pics like that pls...

Edited by Rom
My tools to monitor Board traffic are limited. But this thread is on fire by Board standards and overall Board visits are surging as far as I can gauge.

Yes the picture said the BM who posted it is a pain in the ass and is disparaging yet another bar to the faces of its owner and patrons as to simultaneously insult them and destabilize the Board.

It's evident how this is going to end for that BM.  I don't even need to be here batting back.  But I'm doing it as penance for steering Petesie to the Board's balcony not thinking he would jump.  I still feel bad about that.