Countdown Clock

Pdoggg

10 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Heard a rumour that the Kittens all have a countdown clock on their phones.  Looks like something big is happening on the 15th.   There might be a new sheriff in town.   :party: 

Mmmm, maybe the girl that went to work in Seven Eleven, then the Middle East. Maybe???

8 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Woodie Woodie Woodie...  way off the mark! here's a picture clue ... and the kittens trying on their new outfits for when he mosey's into Emmy's..

86FB4416-35CF-416F-B559-F582E18D0BB8.jpeg.09bacb80cbbcc9f388a5c34c3636a5c2.jpeg

images.jpg

I know I am thick, but no wiser from the clue you posted.

• Haha 1

saw him last night!

actually, i saw him coming from 100 metres away. Strangely, his mask arrived 15 seconds before the rest of him did. I've never seen one quite like it. I thought it must have been designed by Boeing or the people who built Concorde. I'm still unsure if he hadn't stolen it from an Ant-Eater. Honestly i felt like a Bowery bum with my bit of old rag that i've been using for the past year.

But, good to see the old boy again. Looking well he was, what bit could be seen anyway.

And along came PD! I wondered what him and QG would talk about [ i should have known really....]

Ho-hum, somehow their conversation turned to Covid, and then bizarrely French Kissing with Covid. I dunno about Quinn but i was baffled, i thought they were talking about doing strange things with Alain Breizh. Luckily Al wasn't there. After a graphic demonstration of French kissing by PD. Teya and Emmy starting a betting school laying odds as to whether Quinn or i would be the first to throw ourselves under a passing tuk-Tuk. I could see Quinn getting noticeably greener and i guess that i was too.

but, being as Emmy in QGs honour was playing some country music for him, no tuk-Tuk drivers or indeed any vehicles at all were coming anywhere near.

We live another day Quinn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

his mask arrived 15 seconds before the rest of him did. I've never seen one quite like it. I thought it must have been designed by Boeing or the people who built Concorde. I'm still unsure if he hadn't stolen it from an Ant-Eater.

I was going to bring a face visor too, and one for bbg. But I forgot to pack them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

saw him last night!

actually, i saw him coming from 100 metres away. Strangely, his mask arrived 15 seconds before the rest of him did. I've never seen one quite like it. I thought it must have been designed by Boeing or the people who built Concorde. I'm still unsure if he hadn't stolen it from an Ant-Eater. Honestly i felt like a Bowery bum with my bit of old rag that i've been using for the past year.

But, good to see the old boy again. Looking well he was, what bit could be seen anyway.

And along came PD! I wondered what him and QG would talk about [ i should have known really....]

Ho-hum, somehow their conversation turned to Covid, and then bizarrely French Kissing with Covid. I dunno about Quinn but i was baffled, i thought they were talking about doing strange things with Alain Breizh. Luckily Al wasn't there. After a graphic demonstration of French kissing by PD. Teya and Emmy starting a betting school laying odds as to whether Quinn or i would be the first to throw ourselves under a passing tuk-Tuk. I could see Quinn getting noticeably greener and i guess that i was too.

but, being as Emmy in QGs honour was playing some country music for him, no tuk-Tuk drivers or indeed any vehicles at all were coming anywhere near.

We live another day Quinn.

If Country music was playing, I doubt whether anyone would come within 100 meters of the venue!. That is a sure fire way of eliminating any prospective customers.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Woodie said:

If Country music was playing, I doubt whether anyone would come within 100 meters of the venue!. That is a sure fire way of eliminating any prospective customers.

How about country music set to an EDM beat worthy of the Marine Disco?  Or perhaps that's even worse than straight up Country?

When a Pink Asscrack tune was on at Emmy's, Belle was surpised when I yelled out Boombayah at the right moment and commented she was surprised that I liked Asscrack instead of old man music like Country Roads.  Guess you can take a boy out of the country but you can't take the cuntry out of the boy! 

13 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

How about country music set to an EDM beat worthy of the Marine Disco?  Or perhaps that's even worse than straight up Country?

When a Pink Asscrack tune was on at Emmy's, Belle was surpised when I yelled out Boombayah at the right moment and commented she was surprised that I liked Asscrack instead of old man music like Country Roads.  Guess you can take a boy out of the country but you can't take the cuntry out of the boy! 

God, If John heard that he would get right back in his microlight and fly out to sea again!!!.

• Haha 1

mask update!

well after the Concorde mask of the previous night i have to say that QG is quickly becoming the Jean- Paul Gaultier of mask fashionista.

Last nights miracle of engineering seemed to be of a submarine design. With a conning tower complete with some sort of escape hatch at the front.

i want one! could smoke without removing the mask... just open the hatch!

can't wait for the next one......

• Haha 1

On 1/17/2022 at 5:11 PM, Woodie said:

Some country music from my local bar on a Monday night.  The primary bands play on the weekends. Relaxed vibe and most beers 60 baht.

• Like 1