TJ's Club Changes

Pdoggg

We are pleased to announce that Aitch will now be operating the TJ's Club.  It's great to have boots on the ground info and pics of what is one of the most fun ladyboy bars on the Planet Earth.  Probably better than anything on Uranus too!  I've had some memorable nights there!  :party0011:

Welcome Aitch!  :biggrin: 

• Like 6

Greetings and high ho to all LR members!

I'm looking forward to contributing to the TJ's thread as much as I am able, and very pleased to have recently been turned onto the Ladyboy Review site to do so. Before a few weeks back I was unaware of its existence at all. (We are all ignorami of one thing or another!)

Posting photos on the Ladyboys Pattaya Forum for TJ's had always been my premiere "raison-d'etre" for joining, that is until I was unceremoniously banned (both as "Aitch" and as "lbshtupper") for literally no good or fair reason*. It is therefore a welcome boon to have a site where I can promote TJ's (and a couple other good places) with photos and posts. 

Please feel free to offer comments, questions, criticisms (trolls unwelcome) and pregnant ideas, and I shall accept them with an open mind and try within my means to implement those which further our group love of ladyboys, our community, and TJ's in particular. I am not near as good a photographer as Bumblebee but I do have an eye for moments that capture individuality, and those aren't too damn easy to capture since they must usually be of a candid nature due to the habits of LB's to immediately strike a pose the moment they notice a camera is pointed at them. :wink:

I've attached a photo of myself so any of you may recognize me when Covid sucks wind and you can return to the Land of Smiles. Please feel free to approach me and introduce yourself should you see me at TJ's (or anywhere).

* - If you're curious about the real reason behind my banning please PM me and I'll pass along the sordid truth, something somewhat different than that which has been passed amongst the rumourmongers, trolls, chinwaggers, and beer klatchers.

Until anon,

Aitch (Mike)

Mikey (2).jpg

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to lbr @Aitch! Good to see you on here. I always liked your pics on the other forum. Their loss is our gain. I didn't go to TJs on my earlier trips, but Emmy took me, blindboygrunt and another BM there on my last trip two years ago, and I enjoyed the Cabaret. I went there once more on my own.

I will be back in Jomtien this weekend and might get over. But I suppose there are no cabaret shows at the moment. 

Good to see you here Aitch. I was another evacuee from that forum.

I think TJ's will be a different scene once things get rolling. Without Lily there and a couple of others, it is much more of a level playing field. Things won't start playing out I guess until a larger number of BM's return to Pattaya.

It will be an interesting few months waiting to see what develops. Who knows, with Walking St not back to it's previous status with the activity we associate with it, and this will move to Soi Bukhao, Soi Pothole, Treetown etc, with maybe Soi 18 Naklua becoming more popular?. Previously a lot of guys looked on the trek up to TJ's as being a long one. It didn't bother me as it was a great bar to visit.

• Like 2

Great to see you officially aboard Aitch.  I agree with you regarding photos being the main reason for posting, I am the same to some extent when in town.  Happy to capture the comings and goings in my favourite watering holes and leave the more heated threads to those that enjoy that type of thing.  Keep snapping :pic:

• Like 2