How Do You Prove The Date Of Your ATK Test To Get Into Bars

Pdoggg

Rode by a bar in my neighborhood that I frequent and there was a sign that ATK test proof required for entrance.

Anyone know the exact procedure that proves your negative result was in the last 72 hours?

I wonder if bars will look the other way if customers show some piece of paper?

I don't mind showing proof of vaccination status but having to to shove a swab up my nose every 72 hours is probably something I won't do.

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

I don't mind showing proof of vaccination status but having to to shove a swab up my nose every 72 hours is probably something I won't do.

Ridiculous. I cant understand why this madness with tests which are invalid the minute after you take it goes on.

• Like 1

A related thought I've had is that given Thailand is the knock-off capital of the world, I wonder how many "covid-19" antigen tests are actually just repackaged pregnancy tests.  That would be good for bars - all guys test negative!  Come on in, fellas!

• Haha 4

Think this is proof one should have to get in bars.  Write the date on your test the way Rom would paint a ladyboy.  But in practice, it is the rare bar that will insist on this.

LINE_P20220115_112829679.jpg

Think with a Thai ID you can get a test kit at a pharmacy for 35 baht; it is some sort of special government program.  65 in the pic is the Thai year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Think this is proof one should have to get in bars.  Write the date on your test the way Rom would paint a ladyboy.  But in practice, it is the rare bar that will insist

Where you get this? Thepasit market?:biggrin:

Hope QG will get a few.

Next time you’re there, can you check the quality of vaccine passes and how much they are? I want the grade A. Thanks.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2022 at 11:56 PM, seven said:

Hope QG will get a few.

I don't have a printer so I went to local library to print out my Fit to Fly PCR Certificate. There is a covid testing centre there and they were giving out test kits there.I got a pack of 20 tests.

When I stopped at hospital, for PCR test on way from airport to ASQ hotel, the nurse there gave me another ATK test kit. She said I should take it on Friday and upload photo of result on my phone. I've no idea how to do that.

Luckily, when I got the test certificate they had written on it that I should return to Jomtien Hospital next Sunday to take test.

So I've got 21 now. I might give them to bbg.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

I should return to Jomtien Hospital on Friday to take test.

sunday QG? it was said last night.

yup... give those test bollocks to me, i'll take care of them.

43 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

and upload photo of result on my phone. I've no idea how to do that.

i guess she just means take a photo- which will automatically be saved in wherever photo's are saved in your iphone

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blind boy grunt said:

i guess she just means take a photo- which will automatically be saved in wherever photo's are saved in your iphone

I'm not sure about that. On other forums I've read you are supposed to download a Thai Government 'Morchana' App to your phone then upload pic of test result to that.

Bur most people (including Thais) are finding it impossible to download. I've only read of one guy who was successful.

Anyway I should get it done at hospital. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Quietguy said:

So I've got 21 now. I might give them to bbg.

There is a shortage so you could become a black market profiteer.   Get get of those motorbikes with a sidecar in which Thais hawk their wares.  Might as well also sell masks and hazmat suits.  Could diversify in condoms, lube, dental dams, Kamagra, Black Ant, and Red Ant!

Covid19 Antigen Test Kits (ATK) sales from the Government Pharmaceutical Organization (GPO) were sold out as soon as an online sale started at 9:00 AM. on its website today, January 17th, according to local media reports.
On Friday, the GPO announced the first day of online sales for the ATKs would be available at the beginning of the week via http://gpoplanet.com at the inexpensive price of 35 baht per piece.

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/01/17/first-lot-of-inexpensive-antigen-test-kits-for-online-sales-in-thailand-immediately-sold-out-as-soon-as-it-started-this-morning/

• Like 1

On 1/10/2022 at 12:02 AM, Pdoggg said:

Anyone know the exact procedure that proves your negative result was in the last 72 hours?

I did test yesterday (negative). I took photo on smartphone, which shows date, time and location.

So if i get asked for proof I'm ok for today, tomorrow and Thursday.

Screenshot 2022-01-19 18.24.44.png

• Like 1

On 1/19/2022 at 12:12 PM, Quietguy said:

Maybe next week after second PCR test on Sunday.

I thought of you yesterday at the pharmacy. Let me know if you want me to mail these, poste restante to Kattys  maybe?

3 kits for 20 euros. You and BBG could share them with staff and customers at Kattys. They had mask and gloves in stock too.

IMG_8072.jpeg

IMG_8073.jpeg

• Like 1

On 1/9/2022 at 8:02 PM, Pdoggg said:

There is a way and it takes time.

1) buy the test kit with a dated receipt from a pharmacy

2) do the test within a few days of having purchased the test kit

3) take photos of dated receipt and the test result beside something that has the current day on it (if you can find a newspaper that would be ideal - but these are getting rare).

Keep that in your phone to show establishments as proof. Repeat in 72 hours.

I don't think they will continue to make this a requirement for much longer.

• Like 2