Edward Sweeney's Thailand Adventures 2022

duke007

7 minutes ago, Fenton said:

just can't understand why he took a National Express to LHR 

Cheers, I am looking forward to his adventures with interest too.

As for taking the Bus, it is the way he rolls mate, he is a seasoned traveller so it won't bother him one bit :biggrin:

If he experiences anything like what I did when getting a bus from Heathrow to that other tinpot airport, (Gatfield), he would be turned off!. After travelling around the world and arriving bleary eyed, I had the temerity to ask a driver standing next to the bus what time it would be leaving. He was talking to another about some horse parade or something and went on and on. In the end I tried to interject at a time he was taking breath. Wow, was that the biggest insult I could have made. He had a go at me in his Welsh accent saying would I go away and not interrupt. When I suggested that he was a driver and I was asking a question about his bus, he went off even worse. We eventually got on the bus but he would not let it go making comments in front of the other passengers that I should not interrupt his conversation. I put it down to unionism at its best. I gave him a gobful and told him to get on with his job etc etc. That was some time ago, and perhaps things such as the service industry have improved. Who knows?. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, duke007 said:

The Welsh Referee's are a tad crazy too, wasn't it :wink:

I dont mind his style. Eh Boyo.

Not so Wayne Barnes. The English sod did not call a 2 metre forward pass by the French which cost NZ a place in the World Cup Semi Final.

• Like 2

Like the Sweeney. He's one Englunder I can understand and the report on being in Patts and still able to find a ruby amid the rubble brought a smile/grin to my sad face. 

That's what I am missing here on the farm!

:(

Nigel Owens brings a smile to many rugby followers face. He's a funny bugger, that's true!

:db:

• Like 1

A little bit of a contradictory video. One minute he says the bars that are open are crowded,( which to me does not appear to be the case), then saying it is dead. That is Pattire. I must visit that place one day. Sounds interesting. Might be a good option instead of Pattaya.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Woodie said:

A little bit of a contradictory video. One minute he says the bars that are open are crowded,( which to me does not appear to be the case), then saying it is dead. That is Pattire. I must visit that place one day. Sounds interesting. Might be a good option instead of Pattaya.

We seem to have similar pet peeves mate. Does anyone actually know where this Pattire actually is? :rolleye0012:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Fenton said:

Yeah well you have not got much else to do in HMP Australia, presently.

Maybe a re-run of Skippy on the telly :-).

To get you all Bonza again 555.

What there is to do in Australia right now has no relevance to me at all. I live in Bangkok otherwise known as กรุงเทพมหานคร

• Like 1