TJ's New Year's 2022

Aitch

Despite all the current Covid nonsense there was a good turnout and good fun for New Year's Eve 2022 here at TJ's. Here are some of the photos from the event.

Bella in Red, Paula in Green, Oil in Black, Jinny in White, Nadia in Tan, Linly in Blue. Last photo is of Mama Em and her friend Virginia

Bella (2).jpg

Bella 1.jpg

Bella 4 (2).jpg

2028798569_Bella2.jpg

Nadia (2).jpg

Nadia 1 (2).jpg

Nadia 2 (2).jpg

Nadia & Paula (2).jpg

Jinny (2).jpg

Linly (2).jpg

Oil (2).jpg

Paula 1.jpg

Paula (3).jpg

Paula 5 (2).jpg

Paula 2.jpg

Paula 3.jpg

Paula 4 (2).jpg

Mama Em & Virginia.jpg

• Like 10

Yes. Welcome Aitch.   This ain't Pyongyang anymore.  Their loss is our gain.  Looking forward to your field pics and spirited contributions... Party on !

Romscars2019Jim.jpg

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Aitch said:

Despite all the current Covid nonsense there was a good turnout and good fun for New Year's Eve 2022 here at TJ's. Here are some of the photos from the event.

Bella in Red, Paula in Green, Oil in Black, Jinny in White, Nadia in Tan, Linly in Blue. Last photo is of Mama Em and her friend Virginia

Bella (2).jpg

Bella 1.jpg

Bella 4 (2).jpg

2028798569_Bella2.jpg

Nadia (2).jpg

Nadia 1 (2).jpg

Nadia 2 (2).jpg

Nadia & Paula (2).jpg

Jinny (2).jpg

Linly (2).jpg

Oil (2).jpg

Paula 1.jpg

Paula (3).jpg

Paula 5 (2).jpg

Paula 2.jpg

Paula 3.jpg

Paula 4 (2).jpg

Mama Em & Virginia.jpg

Bella is certainly worthy of a second look. Jinny looks different to me.

On 1/2/2022 at 6:00 PM, Aitch said:

Bella (2).jpg

Bella 1.jpg

Bella 4 (2).jpg

2028798569_Bella2.jpg

Nadia (2).jpg

Nadia 1 (2).jpg

Nadia 2 (2).jpg

Nadia & Paula (2).jpg

Jinny (2).jpg

Linly (2).jpg

Oil (2).jpg

Paula 1.jpg

Paula (3).jpg

Paula 5 (2).jpg

Paula 2.jpg

Paula 3.jpg

Paula 4 (2).jpg

Mama Em & Virginia.jpg

Two of the photos I would pose questions of.

The first being what the falang lady is thinking when watching Paula dancing. (she with the wonky boobs). Still think she should have gone for a refund. Sure the butcher had two goes at them.

The second one being, I wonder what the lb with the blonde wig is thinking of the two guys beside her. Maybe, "should I lend them my wig".

• Like 1

Just now, blind boy grunt said:

no Woodie, i'm serious.

TM12 was a very intelligent man indeed. very perceptive. Well, once you could work out what he was talking about..

pretty sure i met him once in the Katty, but he didn't admit to being TM. Thinking about it, would anyone?

BBG, being intelligent does not always equip someone with being sensible and having common sense, and yes I agree he may not want to admit to being TM.

Looking at the lineup of girls in the photo top of page. There are a few missing in combat at this stage. Lily, dont know where she is right now, although still posting on Twitter. Aemy now resides at Fantasy Bar. Pee Pee being the last known conquest of Big Indian Chief in not to be seen. All casualty's of this covid thing and the after shocks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

lily as you may know has long left T.Js.. heard she is in bangkok at the moment.

Yes I know she left TJ's. I did post that. I may be wrong but I think Lily was back in Pattaya again. May have been temporary but there were some pictures of her with other girls, one being Aemy. They are friends.

I know she was in BKK as she was photographed in a gym, and a pretty swish one as well. But that would be Lily I guess.

• Like 1