Who Is In Town? - Let's Meet Up!

bumblebee

• 2 weeks later...

Arriving in bkk on the 8th march,staying at nana hotel soi 4,until thusday,a taxi from Mr.T will arrive to take me to pattaya,staying until 31st march...most probably will have my birthday party at sensations after i find out there enough bms in pattaya ...so pls let me know who will be in town from 8th-31st march,come a join me for lots of :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

As some of my comrades may still be in town I would like to invite you to have a few birthday drinks.

Date:   Tuesday 4th March 

Place:  Secrets Bar off Walking Street..

Time:   From 7:30 pm..

A wee pig has been ordered and Secrets do their own Thai food and stuff so fill yer boots (my bin).. See, Scottish aren't so tight afterall eh??  lol

Hope to see you  

Cheers

Jacko (MJ)

BB, you still meeting in PBG on Wednesdays buddy?

No particular day really. Perhaps every second or third evening I drop in for a sunset pint. There is a Scottish night in La Bamba this Friday if you are not already aware of it. A good excuse to give your kilt an airing. Are you on the same number as before?

Hi folks,

As some of my comrades may still be in town I would like to invite you to have a few birthday drinks.

Date:   Tuesday 4th March 

Place:  Secrets Bar off Walking Street..

Time:   From 7:30 pm..

A wee pig has been ordered and Secrets do their own Thai food and stuff so fill yer boots (my bin)..See, Scottish aren't so tight after all eh??   lol

Hope to see you  

Cheers

Jacko (MJ)

Not so sure about that Jacko, you did say a "wee" pig :laugh:

Have a great birthday mate and hope a few BM's turn up for a few sherberts with you :drinks:

Very enjoyable evening last night in Secrets for SLBT's birthday bash.  No doubt the celebrations will continue next week when his official birthday date falls.  Good to see some board members there, Donnykey, Route67, PDogg, Eroticadventurer and the birthday boy himself of course.  Good to have you back in town Jacko. :drinks:

Was a good night by all accounts.. 8P 

Thanks to BB, pdogg, Rout67, Donnykey and Eroticadventurer for helping celebrate it with us. It was really good to catch up with you lads again for sure and see you on Friday at LaBamba's (almost) Scottish night,  lol...   :biggrin:

Pdogg even found a new shot (Tequila Rose) he liked...ans a few more Scottish terms to add to his ever expanding vocabulary...  :happy0148:

Cheers Folks

Jacko   :happy0065:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's been a while coming but looks like I will manage to get back some time in June! Early June I hope. Anyway just wanted to ask if anyone else was planning to be in Pattaya around the same time? It's been almost 2 years since I last managed out and may need some upto date local guidance if it's available :)

My plan at this point in time, is a couple of days in Bangkok before heading down for 7 days in Pattaya then onto Singapore.

Sorry for being so quiet on the board but please believe me when I say some of the postings on the site have managed to keep me on an even keel this past 20 months :)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Ladyboys

Hiya, this is awesome! I just got in to this site today and I've been trying to upload a photo of me more than 10 times now but it won't let me do so, I don't know if it's a problem of my phone or browser or the internet. I should probably ask someone to let me use his PC and upload my sizzling hot photos from there so you guys get to see me. I'm a new girl in town and I would love to meet bad guys in bkk who can turn this sweet little girl into a bad dirty fucking bitch or a mistress or whatsoever. Lol. Yeah I describe myself as a simple sweet Filipino ladyboy who likes to have fun both indoors and outdoors. I am very passionate and I love kissing so much and cuddling up for hours. I am naughty at times especially when the guy next to me starts to touch me or rub my back or something like that. I have started to learn to control my feelings and not cum quickly so I get to fuck long. I am a versatile ladyboy and always trying to be on my best to satisfy my man and give him a one-of-a-kind session. I speak good English so don't worry about me not understanding a man's desires may be. I stay at sukhumvit soi 33. Looking forward to you guys writing me back soon.

-Alex

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So who is planning to be around Patts in the coming high season? I get back in the next fortnight and look forward to catching up with some of you fine gents in the coming months. Gonna take it fairly easy but will pop into the PBG from time to time. I won't be hitting the LB bars unless there is something special going on but my rubber arm can be easily twisted if Jomtien is suggested. Hope to see some of you soon.

So who is planning to be around Patts in the coming high season? I get back in the next fortnight and look forward to catching up with some of you fine gents in the coming months. Gonna take it fairly easy but will pop into the PBG from time to time. I won't be hitting the LB bars unless there is something special going on but my rubber arm can be easily twisted if Jomtien is suggested. Hope to see some of you soon.

who are you trying to avoid in PATTS BB ?