Who Is In Town? - Let's Meet Up!

bumblebee

Keep an eye on here for what's going down.  

Is 'what' the correct interrogative pronoun? I keep an eye out for who's going down...          B) 

Just messin' with ya BB. I love the use of outdated idioms, they make me feel so relevant....        :party0005: 

It probably will be an early night for bighairy owing to a 7:45 taxi departure to Swampy, though I will manage to get a decent innings in at Sensations tonight.  Yes, I know there are other ladyboy bars but I really like that one. A shame it didn't work out last night but that is life in Fun City :biggrin: .

Guest JustSumGai

are you making it over to Cambodia in the coming days/month.  I'm hitting PP tomorrow, wish you were there to point out where it's happenin. Like where is that energizer bunny Lulu? 

Was Jay/Jane from Anaconda with you?  I remember she was that night we chatted in Baby Boom, and we spotted her going for a wizz last night also in PBG lol.

Yep I was with her (again :hi: )....got her in tow (same same last night Senastion party)............ at the moment.....she even brought ME  dinner.!!!!    A first for a LB

Guys there will be a meet up in the Pattaya Beer Garden later today, Wednesday, for anyone who is in town for the GOTC or whatever reason you have to be here.  Let's say 9.00 pm, anyone who does not know us, send me a pm and I'll forward my mobile to you.

All are welcome and it's also Deepthroat's 21st birthday, has anyone noticed a bell in the PBG??

:drinks:

• Upvote 1

I see Siam Sam has mentioned he will be in there from around 8.30. Let's hope we can get the usual tables together and let the jugs flow. :drinks:

I posted 8h30p prior to seeing your post saying 9h00p. Doesn't matter. I'll get there earlier, sit at the bar, and jump on our table as soon as its free. Might even fart close by to the Russian diners just to move them along quicker. Then again that probably won't bother them.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1