Who Is In Town? - Let's Meet Up!

bumblebee

Only second post here, in my first post I explained I was heading out to Sensations that evening. Must say that I didn’t really enjoy myself as much as I hoped but that being said it was down to me not the bar! I ended up with a lovely lady but not the one I was really trying to get to know that evening and being too much of a “gentleman” I couldn’t extract myself from her company in case of upset. So my own fault as I said ;)

So been back only a couple of weeks and decided to head back out to Pattaya on the 7th December to try again to have the holiday I should have had first time round.

I am posting on this thread as I now realise I need some help and guidance from the BM’s.

So I see a lot of posts to meet at the PBG and I am happy to say I already know where the bar is but my question is if I come along on an arranged date and time how do I know who to say “Hello” to? I don’t want to walk along the bar asking everyone if their name is Bumblebee for example :)

Thanks in advance.

Peeps

Only second post here, in my first post I explained I was heading out to Sensations that evening. Must say that I didn’t really enjoy myself as much as I hoped but that being said it was down to me not the bar! I ended up with a lovely lady but not the one I was really trying to get to know that evening and being too much of a “gentleman” I couldn’t extract myself from her company in case of upset. So my own fault as I said ;)

So been back only a couple of weeks and decided to head back out to Pattaya on the 7th December to try again to have the holiday I should have had first time round.

I am posting on this thread as I now realise I need some help and guidance from the BM’s.

So I see a lot of posts to meet at the PBG and I am happy to say I already know where the bar is but my question is if I come along on an arranged date and time how do I know who to say “Hello” to? I don’t want to walk along the bar asking everyone if their name is Bumblebee for example :)

Thanks in advance.

Peeps

Don't worry Peeps, we'll let you know the secret code, Seriously if we are meeting up some night we'll let you know and how to recognize us,cheers. :drinks:

I ended up with a lovely lady but not the one I was really trying to get to know that evening and being too much of a “gentleman” I couldn’t extract myself from her company in case of upset. So my own fault as I said ;)

Hi Peeps, this is an excellent question and somewhat sticky situation worthy of it's own thread so I started one here:

Welcome aboard Peeps! :drinks:

Guest JustSumGai

and this relates to who's in town and meeting up how? :P

I am in Bkk sitting out front at the Darkside on Soi 33, NICE new bar (as of last August) on a sub soi of 33. Go down to Wall Street and hang a left, not many paces in you'll see it on the left. Great owner, here often and has wifi, and some sweet girls. 100_7878.JPG

• Upvote 1