Who Is In Town? - Let's Meet Up!

bumblebee

Not sure if i am posting this at the right place. Arrived BKK today and will be here for 3 days. Would love to meet board members in BKK. Staying at DIG on soi 6 sukumvit.

Cheers!!!

TT Chang is having a party in Guess on Saturday night, so should be a few guys there, enjoy Joyra.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

this thread doesn't seem to get a lot of attention but I don't think I should start a new one -

I will be in Thailand starting June 30th for the month of July.......

Will be staying in BKK for the first week - then 10 days or 2 weeks in Pattaya then back to BKK .....

With all of my previous trips I have kept a low profile and done my "hunting" alone -

This trip I think it would be fun to meet up with as many guys as possible ....

So, if you would like to meet for a drink please contact me -

thanks, Puchailaw

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome aboard Tintin! :drinks:

I'll be in Cambodia when you're in Pattaya but sure you'll find some wingmen.

These days Forum members seem to be hanging at Sensations (Soi Buackao), Anaconda (soi 7), Famous Soi VC). Baby Boom (Soi Baby Boom off Soi Buachao), and So What (Soi 6).

so i'm in town right now, haven't been able to go to any LB bar because I was very tired and a bit ick during the last days.

But now i'm better so those that would lke to have a drink with me, just text me on 0854344740

Plss add something so i know ou are from this forum

so i'm in town right now, haven't been able to go to any LB bar because I was very tired and a bit ick during the last days.

But now i'm better so those that would lke to have a drink with me, just text me on 0854344740

Plss add something so i know ou are from this forum

There is a party in Sensations tomorrow, Monday. There should be a few forum members there then I reckon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, there I am, standing on the front steps of the Areca Lodge, talking to Rossco about the big event, and who pulls up in a taxi straight from the airport but my fellow referee, the as-always smartly dressed, the one and only: 9Wives, Ladies & Gentlemen...!

9Wives has landed. And we'll be picking up where we left off, in about an hour, at the La Bamba party, bitches!

Just checked into the PBR ... and almost burned the place down when the bedside lamp shorted out. It's being sorted with the usual Thai efficiency ... I might have a new lamp by tomorrow, I'm guessing.

• Upvote 1