Who Is In Town? - Let's Meet Up!

bumblebee

13 hours ago, Sustra4 said:

Well... I'll be  in jomtien on the 17th...few days..then fly to Phuket...report will follow

That’s the day I head to Bkk

15 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Have fun Donster, will you be around later in the year also?

Cheeers BB, hope your well ? unlikely my good man as will be moving house and selling etc . Got some info on a shister in bkk where’s best to post it?

cheers tours in spunk the flash4DE47F17-2D80-4F8F-BD22-17FCC91ED870.thumb.jpeg.a096a0eb75afa90af886436c88d2418d.jpeg

• Like 2

Ok the shister is in Bkk goes bye name of Tsdominacassandra on ThaiFriendly and line.

chatted couple times and first she wanted a deposit to book her services  in bkk ( alarm ringing) so then we got onto price 2 hours 7000 Bt for this flat chested pinay. I told her I in no way would pay that price , so she immediately dropped it to 4000 because I had not lied to her( fuck me I big lier man). I declined again and politely told her it was not to my liking. 

This is where it got nasty with a tirade of abuse and expletives on me waiting her time. Sorry no photo but be warned she is s very aggressive and nasty thing, who charges western prices in bkk for a tubby little fen boy look cheers the flash

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Guess you'll warm up a corner seat in Jomtien.  I reckon rebooking so quickly after getting home means you had a good time K?    :biggrin:

:biggrin:I shall be visiting Jomtien soon after arrival to check on the corner!

Yeah, Pdoggg, had a fantastic time in January. Meeting you guys was great so hopefully might hook up with a few BM's this time too.

• Like 2

On 12/11/2019 at 6:33 AM, ladykiller said:

I'm returning to Thailand on an adventure in February. Need an update.

2 hours ago, Kylemore said:

I'll be back May 3-23:biggrin::biggrin: 20 days this time because 10 was way to short in January.

Have fun chaps, it will be much quieter in May when you are there Kylemore, so the ladyboys will be ravenous for customers.  :party0011:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Kylemore said:

Postponed until November:cray:. Who knows what's going to happen.

Exactly, hopefully things will have settled down to some extent by then, but who really knows in these turbulent, unpredictable times.   To think only 8 weeks ago or so we were sitting in Pattaya, having some beers and not a care in the world .....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bumblebee said:

So much has even changed in the past week.  Who would have thought the, hopefully temporary, unemployment numbers here would jump by 140,000 over the weekend.  

Yeah, I guess this let's reality hit home. For all the cursing I sometimes do of my job, I am lucky, at the minute anyway, to be in an industry that isn't directly hit by this virus. In fact, due to all the panic buying, we can't keep up with demand, never seen it so busy. It will fall off eventually, but as I make packaging for the Pharma and food industries, people still have to eat, and will get sick no matter. No consolation to the poor people in the hospitality industry, my thoughts are with them and I hope they can get some government relief then come out the other side of this with a job to return to.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The town has gone noticeably quieter by the day.  Two guys that I know have moved their departure date up fearing that plane service could get shut down or if they did get sick they want to be sick in their home country.

Another friend was due in tomorrow but aborted the mission.   Now's just not the time to be travelling.

I was just out, a couple late night errands and also to wait with my buddy for his taxi to the airport.  I know it's late but it's not unusual for me to be out at this time and the soi seemed extremely quiet.  

By one of the 7/11s there was music blasting out of a car and Thais having a little outside party.   At the other 7/11 there seemed to be a minor altercation between a Russian and a ladyboy, seemed to be about 500 or 1000 baht.  Then back on my balcony about 20 minutes later saw the same Russian walking with anothe prettier ladyboy.     

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2020 at 7:29 PM, Kylemore said:

I'll be back May 3-23:biggrin::biggrin: 20 days this time because 10 was way to short in January.

If this pestilence hadn't happened I would have arrived in LOS today and probably be getting ready for a night on the town:cray:

November hopefully.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kylemore said:

If this pestilence hadn't happened I would have arrived in LOS today and probably be getting ready for a night on the town:cray:

November hopefully.

Doesn’t seem that long ago we were sitting in departures in Swampy and chatting about when we thought we’d both be back.  Little did we know what was around the corner.  Hope things are sorted in some way for your intended November trip.

• Like 1

I should have arrived in Pattaya yesterday for 3 weeks of fun and relaxation. But, c'est la vie. I knew from an early stage, as most people did, that it was unlikely I would be on this trip, so that slightly dulls the disappointment. Hopefully Xmas will be a go, so as I have carried over these hols (no point taking leave and siting in the house) I may do a 5 week stint, all things being equal.

• Like 2