Who Is In Town? - Let's Meet Up!

bumblebee

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, donnnnnny said:

Arriving Phuket on 7th july for 2 weeks fly out 21st july, anyone around for a meet up ??? allways keen to catch a fellow muger for a few jars

cheers donnnnnnnnny the flash

Have fun Don, the middle of low season so not sure how many guys will be about.

On 23 June 2016 at 5:19 PM, donnnnnny said:

Arriving Phuket on 7th july for 2 weeks fly out 21st july, anyone around for a meet up ??? allways keen to catch a fellow muger for a few jars

cheers donnnnnnnnny the flash

Hi Donnnnnny I'm going try and get down there to meet up for a few days :drinks:

9 hours ago, Grinder said:

Yes yes I know it's been a while... but I'm in town. Only problem is, does anyone remember me? And where is Mardhi these days?

I remember your username from the old TLF forum Grinder, hope all is well with you

As for Mardhi he does not seem to post here anymore, not sure why but you will find him  in the Check In Bar (soi 7 BKK) siiting at his table this weekend

10 hours ago, Grinder said:

Yes yes I know it's been a while... but I'm in town. Only problem is, does anyone remember me?

I remember us being pool champions playing Petesie & His Son after the Beach Volley Ball back at the 2nd Sally's Bar in Jomptien :biggrin:   :friends:   Good to see you back Amigo.

On 29 June 2016 at 1:26 AM, duke007 said:

I remember your username from the old TLF forum Grinder, hope all is well with you

As for Mardhi he does not seem to post here anymore, not sure why but you will find him  in the Check In Bar (soi 7 BKK) siiting at his table this weekend

Thanks buddy - we did watch the Champions League Final in La Bamba after the volleyball party if you remember...

I was in Check In last week but didn't see him. Will have another visit next week....

Good to hear from you BigTel, Ciobha and Donny - I remember you all well lads (especially Tel and his Ninja skills!). Not been down Pattaya for a couple of years so I just thought I would tune in and again and see what's happening. 

Right, I'm off out into the night!

• Upvote 1

hey guys how are you all? im new here this is my second post soooo go easy! im in thailand from the 22nd of july in in bangkok for 4 days then flying to hong kong on the 26th for 3 nights, im then going to chaing mai for 4 nights from the 29th until i head down to pattaya on the 2nd of august! if anybody of you guys are around id love to meet up have a few beers then go find some sexy ladyboys! let me know guys

thanks

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Northernlid said:

hey guys how are you all? im new here this is my second post soooo go easy! im in thailand from the 22nd of july in in bangkok for 4 days then flying to hong kong on the 26th for 3 nights, im then going to chaing mai for 4 nights from the 29th until i head down to pattaya on the 2nd of august! if anybody of you guys are around id love to meet up have a few beers then go find some sexy ladyboys! let me know guys

thanks

Have a great trip Northernlid and although it is low season now there may be one or two members floating around during your time there.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Have a great trip Northernlid and although it is low season now there may be one or two members floating around during your time there.

thanks bb, hopefully I can meet somebody who knows their way around and can show me the best spots ahaha

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...