Royal Garden Booster 11AM December 29th

Pdoggg

In honor of Teya's birthday, here will be free Pfizer Boosters (soory boys not Vitamin V) at Royal Garden Plaza at 11 AM on December 29th for Thais and Farang. First cum, first served.

If you had 2 Astra jabs (or a Sino and Astra) you are eligible after 3 months. If you had 2 Pfizer jabs you are eligible after 6 months.

Note, I was told this verbally but the hospital rep seemed as if she knew what she was talking about.

• Like 1

I've now joined QG as part of the Booster Club!     :girl_hospital:

I think January 4th at Royal Garden Plaza (1st Floor, one flight up from the Ground Floor) will be another opportunity to get Pfizer boosted.  For more info suggest you have a Thai call Pattaya City Hospital.

Good idea to arrive slightly before 11AM and when the mall doors open rush up to the 1st floor( one level above ground floor).  The Jab area is closer to the Beach Road entrance.   You can pick up proof that you have been jabbed a week or so later at Pattaya City Hospital on Soi Buakhao.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Went to the Royal Garden Plaza in an attempt to get a booster shot. Arrived early and there was already a large line outside. When we were allowed in at 11 am and got to the area where the shots were being administered there were a large number of people already in line apparently granted early boarding passes. 

After waiting in line for over 90 minutes I was informed because my previous vaccines were Moderna I was not eligible for the booster that was available.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Twest said:

I was informed because my previous vaccines were Moderna I was not eligible for the booster that was available.

Welcome aboard Twest!   :drinks:

Sorry for steering you in the wrong direction but thanks for your input.  When was your second Moderna jab?   Was it before July 4th or after July 4th?  In other words would they have given you the booster if it was 6 months or more since your second Moderna jab?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Twest said:

Went to the Royal Garden Plaza in an attempt to get a booster shot. Arrived early and there was already a large line outside. When we were allowed in at 11 am and got to the area where the shots were being administered there were a large number of people already in line apparently granted early boarding passes. 

After waiting in line for over 90 minutes I was informed because my previous vaccines were Moderna I was not eligible for the booster that was available.

Hey Twest welcome aboard!

I almost wanted to ask you to post your legendary journey here especially the settling down in LOS full time and the hoops you ran through.

I too will likely be heading that way but we are different in 1 way. To stop going insane in farangland I already imported 1 ladyboy to stay with me in the USA.

However she still wants to go back and settle in thailand and I haven't said no as there are clear pros and cons to both sides so that's why I was curious about it.. like what all is required in terms of paperwork and stuff.

Would be quite informational and way more important to some of us or at least to me!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Welcome aboard Twest!   :drinks:

Sorry for steering you in the wrong direction but thanks for your input.  When was your second Moderna jab?   Was it before July 4th or after July 4th?  In other words would they have given you the booster if it was 6 months or more since your second Moderna jab?

You did not steer me in the wrong direction. Things change on a daily basis. We have to go with the best information available. All good.

I had my 2nd Moderna shot on April 15. 

• Like 2

On 1/5/2022 at 3:43 AM, Twest said:

You did not steer me in the wrong direction. Things change on a daily basis. We have to go with the best information available. All good.

I had my 2nd Moderna shot on April 15. 

My friend's girlfriend went that same day for a booster and she said they were not giving Pfizer jabs that day and she declined a Sino booster.

I'm not sure how reliable the link below is but could be helpful for some. YMWV

https://pcec.club/ANNOUNCEMENTS