Merry Christmas

Pdoggg

20 hours ago, Lefty said:

(...) I've not seen Mint for 15 years. She has to be in her mid 30s at least by now. I wonder if the years have been kind to her?

9 hours ago, Woodie said:

(...) Dont know what Mint is doing now.

Gents, here is 1 hour worth of Mint 6 months ago...  The cock still rocks.  Too much plastic plastic everywhere else...  sorry for the low resolution but i had to compress the video as not to take too much of the Board's bandwidth ... (still 58 MB as is)

• Like 3

On 12/23/2021 at 9:27 AM, Rom said:

The technical reason/excuse is that I wanted the 2 of us to appear first in the video and then and only THEN the soi 3 belles with Emmy taking center stage.  Since the faces are assigned at the outset of the template there is no way I could start the video spanish-step dancing with you and then switch to waltzing with Teya or Sara.

But the real reason is that I am gay for you big time ever since you stepped in to defend me at PY from the rabid BM ...  There I've said it!   I'm gay for Kendo's wingman...

Merry Christmas Snoop !  PARTY ON in Thailand and I dare you to scribble something on a ladyboy (like a smiley face) and post it in your TR, which I am following religiously....

Love
Rom

snoopdance.png.cda2435b1fa7f68a9bd8c9aa749b339a.png

I'll look into it.

On 12/23/2021 at 2:38 PM, seven said:

Merry Xmas, snoop. Why aren't you posting your nice current TR over here? God knows we can use a trip report now.

Maybe I'll do a directors cut post-trip, or something elsea bit different.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...