Photography Tips & Recommended Cameras

bumblebee

I decided to start this thread here to give the guys who are not used to taking photos some simple pointers to help them improve their photos on their ladboy recording adventures. Now let me say from the start I am in no way a photography expert, far from it. I am just a guy who enjoys taking photos, reading tips online and putting them into practice. I don't even have a flashy DSLR, I only use a Canon S5 bridge camera and a Panasonic ZS3/TZ7 point and shoot. So I hope you more knowledgeable of photography BMs can help the guys out also.

Some BMs have said to me they like my photos because they make them feel like they are there in the bar with the girl. So I will start this off with some tips on taking those shots, the ones most of us will be taking, besides the room shots.

Rule of Thirds:
The most common mistake guys make is taking out their camera, holding it in the landscape position and placing the subject slap bang in the centre. This leaves a lot of wasted space above and either side of the subject. To combat this, if you want to use the landscape position, place your subject to the left or right, depending on the way they are looking. Also don't leave much space above their heads. This is called the Rule of Thirds.

Basically it means dividing the photo up in sections of 3, ie 2 horizontal lines and 2 vertical llines. Where the lines cross are where the eye naturally looks when observing a photo.

When you are aware of this rule you will see it everywhere. Notice it the next time you watch the news, chat shows, movies etc. It is one of the fundamentals of composition.

http://photoinf.com/..._of_thirds.html

Diagram 1 shows the rule of thirds and the main points the eye is attracted to on a photo.

Photo 1 the subject, Shar in this case, looks a bit lost in so much space. Why place her in the very centre?

Photo 2 by placing Shar to the left, we can only wonder what she is looking at in the distance.

post-106-003619400 1295629537.jpg

post-106-094267900 1295629587.jpg

post-106-073759300 1295629662.jpg

• Like 1

Fill the Frame:

Another important basic tip is to fill the frame. I'll use the same photo to illustrate this point. When you are going to take a photo of someone, why not turn the camera around to portrait position. This way you can fill the frame. Use the zoom or walk to get closer to the subject to minimise the amount of empty space and emphasise the subject and show as much body as is possible. Compare this photo to the centred one of Shar.

http://digital-photo...fill-your-frame

post-106-039215200 1295648117.jpg

Some great stuff here! :D

Know one buddy of mine said that a 5 minute talk with BB about "Thirds' significantly improved his snaps!

Thanks PD flattery will get you a 30 Baht Archa :P Looks like the links may not open, if so they can be accessed here.

http://photoinf.com/General/KODAK/guidelines_for_better_photographic_composition_rule_of_thirds.html

http://www.digital-photography-school.com/fill-your-frame

Some more examples of the rule of thirds combined with filling the frame as much as you can with your subject. When the girls are sitting in one direction or the other, use the portrait position and move them to one side or the other. Fight the urge to centre them or you will have some wasted space behind the subject.

If you imagine the rule of thirds grid over these photos the vertical lines would pass through the upper body and the lower horizontal line going across the legs.

Photos 1, placing Lidia to the left so she is in an L shape showing off those legs, yummy.

Photo 2, placing Nut to the right so she is in an L shape in reverse.

post-106-023969400 1295727862.jpg

post-106-096918800 1295727871.jpg

• Like 1

Most cameras have an option of displaying the grid that will help you compose your photos using the rule of thirds, yes that is what those annoying lines ruining your display screen are for.

This example shows how the lines cross at the girl's smile., thus drawing our attention to it. Not sure if she is packing, very much doubt it.

post-106-082684500 1295865450.jpg

To get as much of those legs in as possible, I get the girls to sit in a position that minimises the amount of wasted space and maximises as much body as we can fit in the frame. Try to use the extremes of the frame to fit in as much body as you can. Can you imagine how unpleasing on the eye the following 3 photos would be if I had placed the faces on the middle of the frame. Use portrait if if suits more as in the first 2 photos, and as you can see landscape suits the 3rd photo more in this particular situation.

post-106-088322400 1295865659.jpg

post-106-072472600 1295865671.jpg

post-106-070058500 1295865682.jpg

• Upvote 1

Ok gents, you have the lady back in the room on a lovely Thai or where ever you are sunny afternoon. You think yeah she would look great posing in the window area or on the balcony while you shoot from inside the room. Everything looks perfect, she is playing up to the camera and you take your shots.

You review them on the monitor of your camera and to your disappointment she appears as just a silhouette. What can you do?

Well the easiest thing to do is force your flash to go off and therefore illuminate the subject. You can use this technique outside in daylight also where the sun is behind the subject.

The lovely Liou was kind enough to assist me in illustrating this point. Guess which one used the flash? lol.

http://www.best-family-photography-tips.com/fill-flash.html

http://www.digital-photography-school.com/using-fill-flash

post-106-036652300 1295999610.jpg

post-106-000932500 1295999624.jpg

To get as much of those legs in as possible, I get the girls to sit in a position that minimises the amount of wasted space and maximises as much body as we can fit in the frame.

Get those legs in the shot! What a pic of May! :P :P :P

Just a general comment about Nut; I've never seen a bad pic of her. She knows how to smile on demand when being photographed some thing not everyone can do. The camera loves her.

• Upvote 1

Get those legs in the shot! What a pic of May! :P :P :P

Just a general comment about Nut; I've never seen a bad pic of her. She knows how to smile on demand when being photographed some thing not everyone can do. The camera loves her.

You are correct Larry, nice pins on May indeed. And Nut is very photogenic also, never a bad photo of her.

post-106-083931700 1296041811.jpg

post-106-092761500 1296041826.jpg

post-106-076542100 1296041853.jpg

post-106-086345200 1296041870.jpg

In the following two photos you can see how I composed the face. In the first photo the girl is facing to the left and so I positioned her more over to the right to give the feeling of space to the left.

In the second she is facing more directly towards the camera, so I centred her slightly more is this photo, but filled as much of the frame as I could with limited space above her head.

post-106-092251400 1296150427.jpg

post-106-056326800 1296150511.jpg

Horizons.

So you decide to spend a day at the beach with your chosen lady. The water looks like a great place to take some shots so your shoot some nice photos. You get the girl posing like you want her, and then review the photos. They look great, but damn the horizon is slanting at an angle. This a common mistake guys make. They are so preoccupied with the model they forget the background.

The free software Picasa allows you to rotate the photo to level the horizon. See the difference it makes in the examples below. Again always trying to fill the frame to give that close up feeling with your subject.

post-106-020896800 1296344258.jpg

post-106-015065100 1296344269.jpg

post-106-021758700 1296344291.jpg

post-106-078799500 1296344301.jpg

Horizons Part 2:

Let's stay on the beach for a bit longer. Usually when you take photos of the horizon you can align it on the horizontal on the rule of thirds grid.

If the sky is clear it can be best to align it on the upper line to emphasise the vastness of the sea and if there is a cloudy sky you are normally best to place it on the lower line to give a more dramatic sky. It really depends on which of the two you are trying to emphasise. To place it in the middle of the frame cuts it in two and is not very appealing to the eye.

post-106-018752600 1296345407.jpg

post-106-065927500 1296345418.jpg

Horizons.

They look great, but damn the horizon is slanting at an angle. This a common mistake guys make. They are so preoccupied with the model they forget the background.

The free software Picasa allows you to rotate the photo to level the horizon. See the difference it makes in the examples below.

Huge difference BB!

With the horizon slanted it looks stoopid.

But corrected as u did, could make the swimsuit issue of SI. :D

Sunsets:

Sunsets follow the same horizon rules, and I usually place the sun where the lines on the rule of thirds grid intersect rather that in the middle. Of course you can use landscape or portrait here, depending on the effect you are trying to achieve. Most cameras have a sunset mode which enhance the colours.

Beach Road never looked so good.

post-106-017330900 1296432585.jpg

post-106-060087000 1296432608.jpg

post-106-084033000 1296432634.jpg

In the following two photos you can see how I composed the face. In the first photo the girl is facing to the left and so I positioned her more over to the right to give the feeling of space to the left.

In the second she is facing more directly towards the camera, so I centred her slightly more is this photo, but filled as much of the frame as I could with limited space above her head.

BB, you're a far superior photographer than me, but at least we like shooting the same subjects! :D

Notice how I aligned the cock almost at the intersection of the left and lower grid, to emphasize the focal point of the subject and grab the viewer's attention, perfectly offset by that of the placement of orgasmic facial features, with the foreground subject lilting slightly out of frame to induce a sensation of more happening off-camera...

post-109-023852300 1296617477.jpg

• Upvote 2

Interesting photo is that her cock is curved one way while her head and body turning the other way. That way her cock does not obliterate her torso.

Now obviously u can't change the curvature of her cock so i suppose the photographer has to work around that by positioning her head and body in a complementary fashion.

Nice cock! B)

• 2 weeks later...

Depth of Field. DOF.

You will often see photos like the one here, where the subject is sharp and the background is blurred. It looks good as the subject is in really clear focus and there are no background distractions. You will need manual controls on your camera to create this effect , so some cameras will not be able to achieve this, and turn the dial to Av or A for Aperture. Rather than me trying to explain how this works I'll leave it to the experts. The tutorials here will guide you through how you can create this type of photo.

http://www.dslrtips.com/workshops/How_to_take_portraits_with_blurred_background/people_small_depth_of_field.shtml

http://www.digital-photography-school.com/aperture

post-106-024341700 1297984975.jpg

• 7 months later...