antartico - The Serial Monger

Rom

antartico-page-001.jpg.18859a074b8971227a02f88ca7807d08.jpgNot much is known about the Italian monger who calls himself ANTARTICO, only that he is a proven ladyboy fucking machine who used to post awesome pics, especially of the freelancing AC ladyboys circa 2010-17, most of whom he documented intimately here at LBR.  We are talking about dozens of ladyboys (and some GGs) per trip who, sexy or ugly, he would fuck them all with a clear preference for femboys: even the barely feminized ones such as the one he chose for his LBR avatar.

His pictorials were short, 5 or 6 pics, and to-the-point:  ladyboy with clothes, followed by ladyboy without clothes, followed by ladyboy with erect cock, followed by ladyboy sucking Antartico; followed by ladyboy being porked by Antartico; followed by ladyboy cum close-up. He also posted shoots of the AC ladyboys fucking each other or GGs and they all seemed to be enjoying it.   His threads also showcased plenty of Pattaya ladyboys (including a very young pre-TJ’s Lily below) and the occasional GG bargirl hottie.  For such a prolific monger-photographer Antartico was a very unassuming OP, which is further measure of his excellence.

I don’t know what else to say about Antartico without revealing more than he has about himself.  I know well several of the same ladyboys he partied with in AC and they gave me some intel I don’t feel at liberty to disclose but I think it’s OK to share that he has not been there in a while, even before covid, so there is no telling if, like some of his fellow Hall of Legends inductees, he has retired from ladyboy mongering or just chose to stop posting his exploits… 

Whatever you are doing Antartico, I hope you see this and make a come back to LBR with more pics or just to say Ciao! and continue to inspire us!

Sei Eccellente e continua la Festa Antartico Leggendario !

2003033334_LILYbyANTARTICO.jpg.681a0ad66426a45f476b0091765268e5.jpg

• Like 4

• 6 months later...

Hi Rom,nice to meet you here on lbr,thanks for your wonderfull words about me,you are so kind,after very long time i decided to answer and write again on this board for replay to your words,a friend of mine here on this forum told me about you. I didn't post for long time here and the other famous board(lbp). this is my first post after long time. i'm happy to see that you love AC like me,but please don't talk with AC femboys about me,i prefer to remain anonymous. thank you very much and thanks again for your lovely words about me. guys where is my topic here lo lbr? i can't find asian postcard....i'm rusty:yes:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, antartico said:

Hi Rom,nice to meet you here on lbr,thanks for your wonderfull words about me,you are so kind,after very long time i decided to answer and write again on this board for replay to your words,a friend of mine here on this forum told me about you. I didn't post for long time here and the other famous board(lbp). this is my first post after long time. i'm happy to see that you love AC like me,but please don't talk with AC femboys about me,i prefer to remain anonymous. thank you very much and thanks again for your lovely words about me. guys where is my topic here lo lbr? i can't find asian postcard....i'm rusty:yes:

Grazie Maestro.   I am honored that you chose a thread I started to rejoin the online community of ladyboy aficcionados... take your time, pick the right words and pics and when you ready please share your splendido splendente multi-sissy adventures ...  

• Like 2

On 6/25/2022 at 2:45 AM, antartico said:

thanks again,your appreciation of me is overrated but i'm happy for that,anyway femboy forever! silicone free is better hehehehe

Hi again maestro, ... speaking of "femboy forever", I would like to ask you 2 questions that, if you answer, will provide further insight on antartico: the Legend:

photo-2792.jpg.537f4fc3fa02db62cce6fa8118b956c9.jpg#1    Who is the femboy on your avatar ?   I recognize so many of your models, but not that one...

#2   Why did you choose him specifically ?  You have been with 100s of ladyboys:  why that one?

Please share as much as you are comfortable sharing... (including more pics of him :good:).

• Like 1

On 6/28/2022 at 9:39 AM, Rom said:

Hi again maestro, ... speaking of "femboy forever", I would like to ask you 2 questions that, if you answer, will provide further insight on antartico: the Legend:

photo-2792.jpg.537f4fc3fa02db62cce6fa8118b956c9.jpg#1    Who is the femboy on your avatar ?   I recognize so many of your models, but not that one...

#2   Why did you choose him specifically ?  You have been with 100s of ladyboys:  why that one?

Please share as much as you are comfortable sharing... (including more pics of him :good:).

Hi Rom,i knew her(him) long time a go on Dateinasia,she comes from Philippines but unfortunately i never met her on real,i really disappointed about that,i met 1 million of ladyboys but not her,now she vanished,she will remain a dream for the rest of my life,that's all my friend

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, antartico said:

Hi Rom,i knew her(him) long time a go on Dateinasia,she comes from Philippines but unfortunately i never met her on real,i really disappointed about that,i met 1 million of ladyboys but not her,now she vanished,she will remain a dream for the rest of my life,that's all my friend

Her is better!.

Does not make me feel uncomfortable.

• Like 2