??? The new normal: 2,500 ST - 5,000 LT ???

Rom

Hi LBR! I've been reading this forum for a long time and finally decided to register to ask some questions :)

On 1/14/2023 at 11:53 AM, Soju said:

Bon Bar Soi Buakhao: If you use the ST Room upstairs the BF with room is only 100 baht

Bon Bar customers, could you confirm that? I paid there 600 baht (I was told it's 100 for room upstairs + 500 BF). I'm going to meet that ladyboy again and I wanna know if I was deceived :)

Duangjai (Ladyboy) Bar - 300 baht for BF+room, 1000 bath for ST.

Old No. 7 Bar - 300 baht for BF+room, I paid 1200 baht for ST because it was my first night in Pattaya for a long time and I felt a little generous :) But the price is negotiable, I guess you could pay 1000 baht there.

Magnet bar at Soi Made in Thailand - there was only one ladyboy at that day, 400 BF + 1000 ST, there are no rooms.

And I would like to know prices in Delirious and Coyote bars.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Soju said:

For what it's worth she said no BF if you go upstairs. 1200 baht for lady 100 for room total.

I would say she was not average ladyboy and she knew I was interested in her too much. According to her (and her facebook) she worked as model in Bangkok and participated in some beauty contests. She is not regular staff now, she comes to the bar only if you call her through Line, Tinder, etc. At first she asked a few questions, asked for my photo and only then agreed to come to the bar :) So when she said 1400 for ST I thought it's ok (especially since I remembered your words about 1500 for ST).

Actually when we were talking I said that I heard the price for BF+room is only 100 baht. But she did not change her mind about 600 baht :) Anyway it was her boss who gave me the bill with that price, so it's her fault too :)

I guess I should go there and take another girl :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Soju said:

Just my take on it...if you like the girl and she gives good service then what's a couple of hundred baht?

It's more a matter of trust. If she deceived me, then I will not meet her again. Although she was very nice and it didn't seem like she could do that :)

1 hour ago, Soju said:

That said, my impression is that you like to check out different bars.

It's because when I choose my favorite lady from a bar I can't take another ladyboy from that bar. Because they'll be jealous, things will get complicated, I don't like it :) So I should go to another bar and find my other favorite lady there :)

1 hour ago, Soju said:

If you happen down Soi 7 there was a lovely young lady at Big Smile Bar named Anung (something like that).

So there is not only Aom's Beer Bar on Soi 7 (as you mentioned). I should go to check out. Thanks for the tip :good:

Just tell me where is that bar? :biggrin: I watched few videos from soi 7 and didn't see Big Smile Bar and google didn't help me either :)

The confusion may be do to there being a different price for taking the girl out of the bar in which case the girl is not obligated to return and taking her upstairs in which case she is available for sloppy seconds.

So if one asks, "how much is the barfine"  they will state the barfine for taking the girl out of the bar which may be more expensive than using their room

I think if you want to take a girl upstairs to the short time room then best to make that clear. 

10 hours ago, Comrade said:

Coyote

Coyote Bar is now usually called Pook Bar.  Sorry, not sure how much it costs there.

As far as the price for the lady that's up to the lady.  Three approaches:

1) get clear on the price in the bar by asking her how much

2) get clear on the price in the abr by stating what you will pay as in "1000 baht for you, OK"?

3) don't talk price, pay her what you want, and if she is not happy then give her more baht or have an argument.

Pros and cons to all these methods.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imwithstupid said:

I paid 800 THB for Koko from LadyboyObession and 4000 LT for Dao from Ladyboygold precovid. Is it 2000 THB for a streetwalker or from the dating apps in BKK?

In the few years leading up to the pandemic streetwalkers in the general Nana area began to quote 1500 baht for a ST whereas prior to that the usual quote was 1000 baht.  The 1500 baht price could usually be reduced to 1000-1200 baht.  Given inflation over the past few years, especially over the last year worldwide, if I was quoted a price now of 1500 baht for a ST I'd just say "deal!"  I imagine that girls from the dating apps probably now would want 2500 baht to come to your room, but others on the ground now in BKK would know more about this.

Also, terrific name!  You need to get the t-shirt that should be standard issue for all LOS mongers....

9dba6377-182f-4e5c-9a71-47f3d7bfb1d7_1.d454065096eb7e84143f51c476918e9f.jpeg.68923c6c31efc16ffb9d7c3b9b442ca5.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 7 months later...

Here is a video posted about 8 months ago by Asian Tinder who was walking along Sukhumvit from Asoke to Nana. He asked a number of freelancers (including some ladyboys) prices for short time and long time. You need to keep in mind the inflation factor in Thailand is just like in your home country, the cost of everything has gone up - so don't expect prices of 500-1000 Baht for ST, unless they are in a desperate situation.

• Like 3