??? The new normal: 2,500 ST - 5,000 LT ???

Rom

13 minutes ago, lance2546 said:

Yesterday I was talking to a Thai guy that opined there was very little inflation from pre- covid 2019 to the present. Guess he doesn't bar fine much:biggrin:

(He was telling me he changed jobs because his salary was insufficient and I remarked, "Yes prices for every thing are higher now.")

That's Hilarious.......and makes sense.

On 2/1/2023 at 9:12 AM, Woodie said:

I would hope that guys on this forum are not fanning the flames of increased prices.

OK I'll bite:  who are those "guys on this forum" (LBR BMs) ?

?   the BM who "makes it rain" and who supplies and partakes in narcotics and who according to my estimates shells out like at least 500 US a fuck whether he is in the Land of the Smiles or the Land of the Free ?  ... Well that BM also gets to mindfuck them at a level most of us cannot even begin to conceptualize let alone experience...  his sport mindfucking is in an olympic league of its own and, to get there, it may "fan the flames of increased prices" but it also opens up the prostis sexual-GFE horizons for the rest of us if/when we tap them after he does ...

?   the BM who gives them no more than 1,000 baht or pesos in the morning but spends far more than that between the moment he zeroes in on them and before he gets them into the bedroom?   Taking them to clubs with bottles of Scotch at 100 US a pop?  Buying them Sailormoon outfits and oversized teddy bears?  Not to mention the gallons of gold body paint that have to be procured from specialty shops ... Is that BM "fanning the flames of increased prices"  or is he conditioning the sissies to more intense and playful levels of service that other BMs can also follow up on?

? the BM who adores them from the distance and gives whatever time and effort and little spare cash he has without expecting anything other than personal (and public!) recognition in return?  Is that BM not "fanning the increased prices" of adulation some of us will never be able/willing to match?

?  the BM who builds them a house in their name in butfucking-end-of-the-world Issaan ?  And then gets dumped or dies and they keep the house?  Is that not "fanning the flames of increased prices" to their ultimate level some of us pray we will never be that foolish to emulate?

?  the BM who commits to a lifetime of couple partnership ?  Monogamy even?  Giving them hope and gender validation the rest of us never will.  Are they not "fanning the flames of increased prices" to a level of loss of freedom that is prohibitively costly in terms of whatever choices we make from then on?

You see Woodie, mongering for many of us is or occasionally is more than the act of paying for a ST and then moving on...  Whether you pay 500 baht for a ST or 5,000 does not matter that much if that ST is no more than one hour sex and then you both move on.  

Most of us keep coming or move to Thailand not for the cheap price of sex (it would be cheaper to save on airfares and hotels and STfuck prostis in our own countries) but for the circumstances under which we obtain the sex.  To me "the increased prices" have to do with many factors not just the price of the sexual transaction itself.  Of course the 2 things are correlated.  But in IMHO the ones "fanning the flames  of increased prices" are those who pay whatever amounts they pay while accepting or inducing declining levels of service.   Those are the ones ruining for the rest of us.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rom said:

rest of us

Mmmm, I wonder who the rest of us are?. I dont think there are many in your category or even class. I am a mere heathen compared to you. Dont have the tales of multiple sex sessions, three fucks in one night etc. You have made it very clear that you are the on the top step of the ladder when it comes to lb fucking.

Nobody else comes close!. 

Maybe even a few BM's who were on this forum have left because of arguments and ideas put forward by you, along with your unmatchable record, just maybe?.

I don't think it becomes you to write a spiel as you have just done. Not worthy really. You have no idea of my background and my relationships with lb's. I think what you have written is your way of justifying your position. Go ahead, not everyone wants to live as you do. Some of us have different ideas on how things should work. Dont think I have ever made an attempt to belittle a lb by what ever means may tickle your fancy. Even if they did not understand what was going on.

That's enough out of me for now. Don't want to go down the route of over doing a theme. Understand?.

I think Zeppie sums it up.

ps where is this "Land of the Free"?. Nothing springs to mind apart from a few that would not be on your list.

• Like 1

My previous post sought only to convey that when we transact with ladyboys we may give them far more than cash and want in return far more than sex.  In drafting it, I playfully hinted at some BMs (including myself) but Woodie was not one of them.

I do not see myself as the greatest ladyboy-fucker around, and can think of sexpats who quietly get more action  than I ever will since I am still bound to farangland.  My only merit is that I put far more editorial effort than the typical ladyboy board BM ...

The allegation that BMs may be leaving LBR because of me is one that pains me because since joining here I've felt the guilt of driving away the 2 PY mods who were active BMs here.  But they left not bc of what I posted badmouthing PY.  It was because of what I posted when I was NOT badmouthing PY and made them look incompetent for shooing away a contributor like me.  I may or may not have driven away another core BM here because of something that happened on the field but I never mentioned it here.  But other than those 3, I don't see why anyone would have left LBR because of me.  Did Duke stop posting because of me?  If so, I don't see why.  Not long before he stoped posting he was giving me tips on Man U jerseys and I was posting pics of QE2...  

BMs leaving or not joining LBR is a pertinent, complex issue that deserves its own thread.  Why does not someone else start it?  and I will post my opinions? so I dont take center stage ...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rom said:

My previous post sought only to convey that when we transact with ladyboys we may give them far more than cash and want in return far more than sex.  In drafting it, I playfully hinted at some BMs (including myself) but Woodie was not one of them.

I do not see myself as the greatest ladyboy-fucker around, and can think of sexpats who quietly get more action  than I ever will since I am still bound to farangland.  My only merit is that I put far more editorial effort than the typical ladyboy board BM ...

The allegation that BMs may be leaving LBR because of me is one that pains me because since joining here I've felt the guilt of driving away the 2 PY mods who were active BMs here.  But they left not bc of what I posted badmouthing PY.  It was because of what I posted when I was NOT badmouthing PY and made them look incompetent for shooing away a contributor like me.  I may or may not have driven away another core BM here because of something that happened on the field but I never mentioned it here.  But other than those 3, I don't see why anyone would have left LBR because of me.  Did Duke stop posting because of me?  If so, I don't see why.  Not long before he stoped posting he was giving me tips on Man U jerseys and I was posting pics of QE2...  

BMs leaving or not joining LBR is a pertinent, complex issue that deserves its own thread.  Why does not someone else start it?  and I will post my opinions? so I dont take center stage ...

See, you have done it again. put yourself on a pedestal. Problem is that it might fall over. Your first paragraph says it all!. You have no idea what most of the guys on this forum do in the way of acting or behaving with lb's. Certainly not what I do. I dont post of what I get up to in detail. That is just me. I dont claim to know personally a lot of forum members but I would guess that it may be more than you. In my conversations with other guys your name is not one that comes up very often, and when it does it is not always complimentary.

You convey the impression that you know a lot of BM's. Are they drinking buddies?. Are they guys that you regularly meet?. I doubt it.

I have to say that I do read some of your posts and I do make a decision on what I think is reasonable behaviour with lbs. Up to you what you you do with them as long as it is within reason and nobody gets hurt physically or mentally.

We all have limits.

I am signing off on this one.

On 1/31/2023 at 5:21 PM, Pulci Gorgon said:

...  Based on [the more affordable than I had thought] prices you [Rom] gave [on the "Vanishing Ways of Thailand" thread] maybe I would have enjoyed visiting bars. 

Would you [Rom] be able to give an evolution of prices both in BKK and Pattaya from 1990 to now (including the 2000s and the 2010s) ? 

PG's quotation above is actually from a different thread, but the subject matter pertains more to this one and answering his question here gives me a chance to bring the thread back on track ...

The prices I paid for sex in Thailand over the years are not always easy to ascertain.  Very often I had sex without even agreeing on a price as to preserve the illusion on both sides that the lady or ladyboy were NOT prostitutes.  In the morning I always make sure to give them some money even if I expect them to come back later.  A few times it ended bad (with them protesting the amounts as insufficient) but most times they were quite happy.  The amounts I give in the morning are determined by what we had agreed (if we had), their performance and also by how much I had spent on them on gifts and food/drinks going about the town.   Once they realize that, they tend to want to be with me and offer themselves at rates they might not to otherwise.  Having said that, here is a tentative chronology of prices I paid over the years:

When I  started out in the mid-1990s I was young and handsome and cock-averse so I would go to GG gogo bars only, focus on the hottest bikini or nudie there, barfine her and fuck her.  At the time, barfines in Nana and Pat Pong were under 500 and in the Pattaya go-gos maybe 300.  Beer prices were definitely well under 100 everywhere and I recall paying 1,500 for LTs with stunners who would start out asking for more.  At the time the exchange rate was a hard peg at 25 baht/USD, so a 1,500 baht LT would be the equivalent of 60 USD.   In the beer bars of BKK and Pattaya barfines were like 200 and I could easily get LTs for 1,000 (USD 40).

In 1997 Thailand was hit with a financial crisis ("The Asian crisis") and the baht peg to the USD collapsed and the exchange rate devalued to over 50 to the USD and stayed above 40 through the mid-2000s.  All of a sudden all the sex prices were halved, plus there were more girls than ever with many in desperate economic need to support families under financial stress from the crisis.  Moreover, I had become much much savvier at picking bargirls and negotiating the prices.  Basically, I continued to pay 1,500 baht in BKK and 1,000 in Pattaya, which was like 25 USD all night when the the exchange rate hovered around 40.  At the time, I was also punting at Thermae and at the soi 7 Beer Garden where the default prices were 1,000 LT but in the late 1990s I had plenty of desperate women offer themselves as low as 500.  Beach Road too in the early 2000s no whore asked for more than 500, sometimes they'd stay LT most times not.

The late-1990s is when I started messing with ladyboys but initially they were not from bars.  I recall barfining my first batches from Casanova and KCIII who would agree to LT at 1,000 but do runners on me ("my roomate lost the key; I will come back") so basically I was paying 1,000 for STs at my hotel.  Pattaya ladyboys on the other hand were mostly eager to LT me night-after-night for 1,000, which is what I continued to pay through the 2000s well into the 2010s. Only recently have I started giving them 1,500-2,000.  TJ's Lily offered herself to me in 2019 at 2K, I'd tip her on top, but apparently not enough after our first few times...

Sometime in the 2000s I all but stopped barfining go-go girls from the bars, but remember I had one hottie circa 2011 who would do me after hours for 1,500 LT. But in the mid 2010s, the going rates for go-go girls started to skyrocket to the 5,000ST-10,000LT I was quoted recently in Nana.

I was in Pattaya last month and had a gorgeous beer bar GG come with me for 1,500 LT which was cheap cheap, but I spent on her more than that partying in Walking Street.  Plus her barfine was 1K...

So, to sum up I managed to hold my LT rates at 1,500 for GGs and 1,000 for ladyboys for over 2 decades which means a halving of fuck prices adjusted for inflation.  However, it has become much harder to get such rates especially with high quality GGs and I am starting to experience the same as regards the ladyboys.  As a comparator, in the same period, I've had no choice but to pay beer prices at bars and barfines that at least doubled.  So the fact I am not paying double for LTs has more to do with me becoming a savvier, opportunistic monger than fuck prices supply side stability...

Take into account also that when we negotiate prices it's likely to be in increments of 500.  Not like 1750 baht LT...  so even though I held the fort at 1,500 LTs, I knew to increase my morning tipping & transport from 100 baht in the 1990s to up to 500 currently.

So I hope this helps with your question PG...

• Like 1

On 1/30/2023 at 7:35 PM, Woodie said:

As long as idiots keep paying big money the girls will keep on asking for even bigger. It seems to be on a never ending uphill climb.

So come on guys just pay what is reasonable. 2000 st and 3000 lt.

I think everybody has their own idea as to what is fair and reasonable and what is idiotic. Most guys want to be fair but what the "fair" price is a just a number plucked out of their ass.  Most guys probably think that their opinion of what is fair is indeed fact.  Just human nature.  :biggrin:

Many expats pay 1000 short time and 1500 long time.  And some guys are paying even less.  

But since asking prices seem to have risen somewhat, some guys now prefer to clarify the price upfront. Of course, if you were quite happy with the service you can pay a little more after the dirty deed.

I don't think the level of service varies much with the price.  It depends more on her comfort level with each particular farang, how many customers she had that day, how drunk she is, whether or not her asshole is sore and lots of other factors.  The high payer will be first in line though.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Many expats pay 1000 short time and 1500 long time.  And some guys are paying even less.  

5 or 6 years ago I had a Patong C&D ladyboy I had never met before offer herself to me at 200 baht LT.  She said she was desperate to pay her room and she liked me.  I did not go for it and gave her 100 baht tip.   What if I had gone for it and gave her only 200 baht in the morning?  There would be some tension for sure ... and mutual loss of face... and if I bragged about it here I would have met with disapproval for sure, not praise for my bargain hunting.

But I wonder if any guys are still matter-of-factly paying  500 ST/1000 LT or less ?   I think it would be insulting to hand them anything less than 1K in the morning unless u did not have sex?   And even then...  In AC I often find myself with 3 or 4 ladyboys sleeping over in my nice hotel bed after partying all night with me too drunk and too tired for sex and usually hitched to one and only 1 or 2 of them.  But nobody leaves in the  morning without 100-200 pesos for breakfast and transportation.  On my recent trip I paid a Jomtien ladyboy I knew (I repeat: I KNEW already) 500 baht ST +  200? barfine+room just to hang out at the bar's shitty room and get naked and touch and suck a bit for old time sake.  It was a way of helping her, but had I fucked her (I did not) we both knew I better cough up more than the 500 baht.

I often wonder if sexpats consistently get better rates than in-and-out guys like me?     Because the longer I know a ladyboy the more obligation I feel to be generous, especially when prices are no longer negotiated...  and so I often end up paying more to the ones who I have known the longer... like a Rom fidelity premium...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rom said:

5 or 6 years ago I had a Patong C&D ladyboy I had never met before offer herself to me at 200 baht LT.  She said she was desperate to pay her room and she liked me.  I did not go for it and gave her 100 baht tip.   What if I had gone for it and gave her only 200 baht in the morning?  There would be some tension for sure ... and mutual loss of face... and if I bragged about it here I would have met with disapproval for sure, not praise for my bargain hunting.

But I wonder if any guys are still matter-of-factly paying  500 ST/1000 LT or less ?   I think it would be insulting to hand them anything less than 1K in the morning unless u did not have sex?   And even then...  In AC I often find myself with 3 or 4 ladyboys sleeping over in my nice hotel bed after partying all night with me too drunk and too tired for sex and usually hitched to one and only 1 or 2 of them.  But nobody leaves in the  morning without 100-200 pesos for breakfast and transportation.  On my recent trip I paid a Jomtien ladyboy I knew (I repeat: I KNEW already) 500 baht ST +  200? barfine+room just to hang out at the bar's shitty room and get naked and touch and suck a bit for old time sake.  It was a way of helping her, but had I fucked her (I did not) we both knew I better cough up more than the 500 baht.

I often wonder if sexpats consistently get better rates than in-and-out guys like me?     Because the longer I know a ladyboy the more obligation I feel to be generous, especially when prices are no longer negotiated...  and so I often end up paying more to the ones who I have known the longer... like a Rom fidelity premium...

I paid 1000 ST in 2019 one time for day meeting with an LB I met on Thaifriendly on Koh Samui.

The lack of LB availability on that island.... combined with The Sith's ridiculous horniness for the third gender...... forced my hand to capitulate and meet with a profile that had very blury pictures and body shots that lacked any curves.

It was 11am..... the day light was in full effect....I hadn't had a single drink..... there on full display was a LB that looked like James Brown. Her natural long hair was in a bun and she was in a towel (covering what perhaps at one time had been hormone breasts) and no make up...... Good Morning Baby!

Prior to the sex, James BrownLB bathed me with her barrel full of rain water and that blue ladle. Sex that was about to occur in her remote location, which was a decrepit hut on the edges of the Samui jungles.

I never back down.

I've seen some terrible things.

I decided to just pay the money, bite my bottom lip and go thru with the deed. That's what separates the men from the boys in the world of LB sex.

I still feel sick to my stomach when I think about it. She was nice enuff.... and maybe it was a good thing that she seemed to be mute......and our discussions were limited to texts and no more talk to get to sex. I guess if there was any part of her that was a nice component for a woman to have..... it was her inability to talk back.

No matter how tightly a man closes his eyes..... getting blown by James Brown at 11am cannot be "fantasized away" to feel like it's Areeya or Noon or whoever [insert pretty girl here] blowing you.

She turned over and made some mute noises and pointed to her back side for me to enter. She wanted the fuck more than I did.

I wore a condom when I fucked her...debated if i should wear two..... in no way did I feel when I was doing it doggy style that I had the illusion it was a woman because she had no curves and her/his back arched like a man.....not like a girl.

Yes she was an LB. Not a cross dresser nor any sort of bait and switch.... she was just a true LB that I guess got outcast to a shed in the jungle because she was mute........and more importantly, her appearance was wretched and no make up could fix that. Her dark skin indicated she came from the field-tilling cast of Thailands countryside. He hut indicated that p4p wasn't really working out for her.

IT'S BUYER BEWARE when pictures are blury on the Thaifriendly profile.

And for a tourist like me (not a sexpat who gets a special local rate) 1000 ST gets exactly 1000 ST value. One hour in a shed in the jungle with a mute James BrownLB.

I left feeling trauma.

I didnt even stay the extra 5 mins to have her bathe me with that blue ladle because I had to get the hell out of there with any remaining dignity and self respect i had. Driving back to my hotel was the SCOOTER RIDE OF SHAME..... eventhough no one was there to see me except the palm trees. Even the mosquitos who witnessed me engaging in that terrible deed was sufficient to make me feel humiliation. 

And 3.5 years later I still feel sick to my stomach......... But at least now I can laugh about it.

image.jpeg.3562e486e0d924677e82cf40072f7bcb.jpegSmartSelect_20230218_053527_Google.jpg.bfc676ed0e46470c7850a6471cd7a001.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, The-Sith said:

a LB that looked like James Brown  ... Good Morning Baby!  I never back down. That's what separates the men from the boys.

That's also what separates the Sith from the Jedi ... Well done sir.  This is what your new Samui belle posted in his (definitely HIS not hers) Facebook after your date...

james-brown-dancing.gif.c3f5e6f0b2b3138c59a4e2984df6d9fe.gif

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rom said:

But I wonder if any guys are still matter-of-factly paying  500 ST/1000 LT or less ?   I think it would be insulting to hand them anything less than 1K in the morning unless u did not have sex? 

I agree.  But we all have different opinions on what is fair or insulting.

I would highly recommend that one doesn't pay that amount unless it was first agreed to by the lady/ladyboy/sissy/.

In my above discussions about price I'm talking about Pattaya ladyboys and not top tier gogo ladies.  The other day on the baht bus an LK Metro gogo was recruiting girls and I couldn't read every Thai word but it appeared that every 10 days a Coyote would earn 10K and a model 13K.  Not sure if that is salary with no strings attached.   It is possible that those prices could be simply guaranteed earnings  and perhaps not a salary per se..   I would suggest clarity when taking a girl out of a gogo.

• Haha 1

I'm surprised to read that you ( @Rom) still LT ladyboys. I could tell you my first ladyboy during my last but one trip in Thailand. I had found her in TF and she looked all right. She worked in the area of Silom and I found an hotel not far from there. She wanted 2,000 for a ST. She didn't want to party, she was shy in the room, shy to have social time, shy to make a BJ, tired to bottom after 5 minutes ... I wished I had BDSM toys to force her. 
She felt more comfortable after getting dressed, but she felt shy to make photos. 

When I paid her the too expensive price, she asked for a tip, as if I would tip an overpriced ladyboy with a shitty service. I had to put her out and push her into the lift. I still remember the lift going down and a bird singing inside "tip ! tip ! tip !". On the same day, I pushed to Cambodia and 10 days later , I was in VN". There I found a first ladyboy (crossdresser) blowing me for 200,000 dong (315 THB at that time's rate). OK, that was a quicky in strange conditions, but I hadn't found a ladyboy who proved she was so greedy at licking my cock till the last drop of cum. 

One more week later, I was back in Thailand. I had a great ST with a 32 years old ladyboy who was prettier than many professional 20 years old ladyboy whores. I should have tipped her but she left me no time to do so, and on the next evening, she complained she had no money to add gas to her motorbike to ride across Koh Chang. 

On the next year, I made my last trip in Thailand. I had my last LT with an amateur ladyboy in KK, but also BS in Issan and in the south of Thailand. After I came back, I just thought "never that again. Let's go to Vietnam". 

So to answer your post : this didn't really help me. I'm sorry. Excepted Pam in Khon Kaen in 2017, I stopped getting LT in 2015. When ST prices are too  high, I don't even try to talk of LT. 

I wished I could have drawn a curve of LT and ST prices, but I didn't know there were still lbs accepting LT after 2015. I guess that prices aren't as good as many mongers pretend since too many members don't want to deal with the subject while I felt free to deal with it in VN either low or high. 

1 hour ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I'm surprised to read that you ( @Rom) still LT ladyboys.

And I am surprised that you are surprised ...  or did you mean you are surprised that I still MANAGE to LT ladyboys, as opposed to yourself who reported only STs in Thailand and pricey, bad sex ones at that  ?

Well, if you have been reading my TRs you know I am all about LTs, usually all night and well into the subsequent day or for multiple days nonstop such as when I take them on road trips.

In the Philippines I rarely do STs and when I do them it's because I am LTing someone else, so I manage to squeeze a quickie in between LTs.... 

In Thailand I have no problem getting them to come for LTs, but sometimes they do a runner after the sex or I push them out if I there was not the connection during sex that I had expected.   My last 2 visits to BKK (TReported here) all my encounters were LT.  In Pattaya all but 2 from Delirious and 1 from Jomtien who did a runner but came back in the morning.   When they agree to LT but want to leave right after sex I should pay them nothing for misleading me or at most half, but I dont want scenes in the hotel so I just give them 500 less than the LT agreed rate (up to 2,000) and push them out of the room.

On a personal note, I think if you PG did LTs with ladyboys you would bond with them more fluidly and eventually experiment with the more versatile sex acts that you say you never perform ... and you would learn to enjoy them...:good:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Rom said:

On a personal note, I think if you PG did LTs with ladyboys you would bond with them more fluidly and eventually experiment with the more versatile sex acts that you say you never perform ... and you would learn to enjoy them...:good:

ok .........someone pass me the popcorn!

:popcorm1:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Rom said:

Who else except you performs LT ?  You're not in the usual scene since you always explain you use your relationships (what's useless to other mongers) or your skills in the Philippines. 

7 hours ago, The-Sith said:

ok .........someone pass me the popcorn!:popcorm1:

... popcorn-shhhhmopcorn !!!  instead back me up on this one The-Sith ...  u mostly do LTs  in TH dontcha ?  I recall your 7-0 thrashing by Sandy not so longago.  That haddabe an LT right ?

6 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Who else except you performs LT ?  You're not in the usual scene ...

You made me stop and think there PG.   Dont most TH mongers prefer LTs over STs?    Otherwise, why go to Asia?   Here in Europe I can shop as many STs as I want with hot south-american trannies for 50-100 euros, which comes out way cheaper than STs in TH when you factor in the airfares and hotels and time spent.  What I get in TH that I cannot even remotely get in Europe is a much broader range of HUMAN INTERACTION with my TH sex partners.  Spending the whole night with them broadens such range and can be more self-fulfilling than the paid for sex.

I am sure I am not the only BM here who feels like this and actively seeks LTs over STs ?  anyone else please ?

Just to clarify my definition of a LT is when the prosti is not in a rush to get back even if she stays beyond the sex itself.   In my previous post I mentioned that 2 of the Delirious staff did runners on me, but actually one of them (Beauty) stayed til like 7 AM.  She declined my invitation to share breakfast and left  me in bed alone watching the sun rise, which to me falls short of an LT.   Similarly, another ladyboy from Jomtien said she had to get back there right away and left me washing my dick right after sex and then she came back in the morning for breakfast and another pop, but that for me also fell short of an LT.

I guess I am just the sensitive, caring type who is not after the sex pleasures as much as the deeper human connection with my partners that only LTs can begin to provide...

• Like 1

South American trannies are different from Asian  ladyboys. They get their money, then get rid of their customer as fast as possible. However, I've been to Thailand looking for what was like a promise : ladyboys were not only sexier and hotter, but also cheaper. If you pay so much money, you chose to do so. 
A few years ago already, I decided to stop playing the game. In 2013, I refused a ladyboy in Chiang Mai after she asked me for 800 THB while her mates would ask for 500 or 600. She played the game "I'm pretty and I know it". In 2015, I decided to stop relying on bars to find ladyboys. I understood arguments given by bar owners regarding guarantees were mere BS. I go to Asia for ladyboys, not to feed Brits who believe that sex tourists will sponsor their their retirement in Pattaya or Patong beach. I also gave up looking for LT. I gave up since ST were too expensive already and since ladyboys wouldn't be fond of it. 

If you don't like the whores in a street, you just move on to another one. This is what I did, and I'm happy I've done it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

South American trannies are different from Asian  ladyboys. They get their money, then get rid of their customer as fast as possible. However, I've been to Thailand looking for what was like a promise : ladyboys were not only sexier and hotter, but also cheaper. If you pay so much money, you chose to do so. 
A few years ago already, I decided to stop playing the game. In 2013, I refused a ladyboy in Chiang Mai after she asked me for 800 THB while her mates would ask for 500 or 600. She played the game "I'm pretty and I know it". In 2015, I decided to stop relying on bars to find ladyboys. I understood arguments given by bar owners regarding guarantees were mere BS. I go to Asia for ladyboys, not to feed Brits who believe that sex tourists will sponsor their their retirement in Pattaya or Patong beach. I also gave up looking for LT. I gave up since ST were too expensive already and since ladyboys wouldn't be fond of it. 

If you don't like the whores in a street, you just move on to another one. This is what I did, and I'm happy I've done it. 

I throw parties with my South American trannies prostitutes and they usually spend the night. I've had multi-day first time encounters with Argentinians..... with Mexicans.... and even Colombians where they stayed with me 48 to 72 hours...... for the entire weekend........ because they like the vibes. They liked how I made their pussy (and heart) feel. The reason I can do that is because I put in effort..... and they feel it. South Americans p4p are the best for focusing on the fun just as much as they focus on the money!

Asia, American, South American...... I'm always LT. I'm always GFE. I'm always about a deep connection experience in a well curated evening.

And LT for me is not 4 or 5 hours....it's 10 to 24 hours.

Unless it's with James BrownLB.... and then I'm getting out of there as soon as the load is released.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, The-Sith said:

(...)   I'm always LT. I'm always GFE. I'm always about a deep connection experience in a well curated evening (...)

You are a fun, generous punter with the daddy factor appeal and I can see why they want to stick around.   I think I share those traits myself plus like you I am into the details that show them we are paying attention and we care.  Unlike you I don't hook up with the hardened ones (Sandy, Lusi, Areeya, James Brown) who I think you go for more to sportmindfuck them than to assfuck them...  I go for the kinder, gentler ones (Noon Pink, Lily (yes the TJ one!)), and ones you never hear about precisely because they are not fully established prostis.

I think in TH and PH I am far more cost-effective than you are with my LTs without sacrificing on the experience, but in Farangland it's become almost impossible  for me to tap anything under 30 even showing them the money.   You do it not just because of your superior game and budget, but because you offer them something that makes you irresistible and which most mongers can not ot will not (it rhymes with track, and Crystal Beth).   With that ace up your sleeve, they will stay LT as long as you want them around ....

(if it bothers you I posted this let me know and I will self-hoover; but in the past you brought it up yourself) Party On !

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rom said:

You are a fun, generous punter with the daddy factor appeal and I can see why they want to stick around.   I think I share those traits myself plus like you I am into the details that show them we are paying attention and we care.  Unlike you I don't hook up with the hardened ones (Sandy, Lusi, Areeya, James Brown) who I think you go for more to sportmindfuck them than to assfuck them...  I go for the kinder, gentler ones (Noon Pink, Lily (yes the TJ one!)), and ones you never hear about precisely because they are not fully established prostis.

I think in TH and PH I am far more cost-effective than you are with my LTs without sacrificing on the experience, but in Farangland it's become almost impossible  for me to tap anything under 30 even showing them the money.   You do it not just because of your superior game and budget, but because you offer them something that makes you irresistible and which most mongers can not ot will not (it rhymes with track, and Crystal Beth).   With that ace up your sleeve, they will stay LT as long as you want them around ....

(if it bothers you I posted this let me know and I will self-hoover; but in the past you brought it up yourself) Party On !

In the end..... no matter what you are doing.... Business or Friends or Whores or Girlfriends or Sports..... people need to like you. Being fun and good vibes will produce better results in many of these areas.

To The Sith.... this starts with good vibes.

So thanks for recognizing that @Rom

As for the more aggressive LBs...like Lusi...... I like both types.... the soft ones with hearts of gold like Noon.... like you like. Plus the more aggressive hardcore ones that will chew you out if they detect any softness.

I am so lucky.

Because it was exactly these types of hardcore babes...like Lusi and Sandy (and Cartoon) and other LB bad ass bitches that elevated my sexual game. My elevated sexual games allows me to take on the baddest of the baddest GGs in America or Brazil or where ever. That training in Thailand with bad ass LBs, in retrospect, has opened up my game in the West that no matter what.... I can handle it and no matter what the sexual demands.... I have been in bed with the most aggressive and advanced and comfortable sexual creatures on the planet: HOT LADYBOY PROSTITUTES IN THAILAND!

If you are able to enter the Octagon in BKK like that then you can enter the Octagon in LA or NYC or Berlin or London.

As for Crystal Beth and Track..... this is a total misunderstanding. I absolutely DETEST this type of thing. They are addictive and ruin people.

I am into Mary Jane!

And Holly (on a very limited basis because I can't shoot loads on this so it's very rare for me).

These are Not Addictive. And I think they help people. I am a big advocate of Mary Jane and I am not a big advocate of Looze (a/k/a Booze).

I know for guys on this Forum knowing the distinctions between all of the above is not common and most don't care.... but there is a difference.

If you want to attract girls and keep them around with substances..... there are two: Cocaine and Meth (a/k/a Crystal Beth).

for the record.....I have never and will never put these into my body nor would I ever offer this to anyone....especially a date.

BUT back to the subject..... when you pay a girl for sex and want exactly the fun you are seeking....which for me is always LT GFE Adventure..... cash is not the only payment. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BKK bar fine, girl, room all for 2000 B?

sounds like Pat Pong in the 1990s.

Today.....Just the room is going to be 350 to 500. Bar Fines are like 500 at least.

that leaves about 1k for the girl.

I remember my first time in Thailand I paid 150B a night for my own room on Koh San Road and 50B a night for my own hut on the beach on Koh Tao. 

• Like 1