??? The new normal: 2,500 ST - 5,000 LT ???

Rom

2 hours ago, Zeppie said:

Correction.....

Stated; "it doesn't explain why some experts say the new prices are double and others are indication the prices have doubled". Should says;  "have not".

Once possibility is if a guy believes prices have doubled then he will pay double and if he doesn't believe prices have doubled then he won't. So it has doubled for some guys and not for others.

I think asking prices have gone up a bit though.  I also think that Nightwish Group encouraged their girls to keep prices high.

On 1/11/2023 at 2:06 PM, Pdoggg said:

But there is not really a firm going rate. 

Agreed. 

In my October 2022 experience most LBs and GGs will go ST for 1k. It does depend on the LB/ GG, how much she likes you and how well you get along. The really hot, young LBs/GGs can get more, but, personally, the premium they demand is not worth it to me. I could care less about being the guy with a trophy, I just want a good time in bed.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Just my candid question to those BMs who know Pattaya very well : are there still ladyboys bars in soi 6 ? 

Much fewer ladyboys on Soi 6 than years ago.  Don't think the Nightwish bars have any. The Nightwish bars are open air bars.  Soi 6 bars with ladyboys often also have a back entrance on Soi 6/1.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Soju said:

I took a slow walk down Soi 6 this evening PG and there are a few sprinkled here and there... a couple at Click Bar and Green Bike Bar. There was also a tall slender lb at another bar without a sign (former Z Bar?).  All three bars were on the left walking down from 2nd Road so would have access to Soi 6/1.

Looking up from Beach Road:

Thanks a lot for your answer mate. 

• Like 1

On 1/14/2023 at 11:53 AM, Soju said:

Spot Bar-- No barfine and ST up to you and lady.  This place is not really an lb bar but more a place a couple of girls drop by and sometimes there are none freelancing at the bar.

BTW Spot Bar is open until 4 AM and the BF is 400 baht. I don't know why they can stay open until 4... But good for them as it's always been a late night kind of place.

On 1/16/2023 at 9:38 PM, Pulci Gorgon said:

Do they still exist in soi 6 ?

I haven't been to Soi 6 yet. And even on my long winter trips before COVID I would only go once or twice a trip. It just wasn't the afternoon delight place it used to be. I always start with a walk down Soi 6/1 as a lot of LBs do (or did) hang out back there. I'll make it there sooner of later but the appeal it once had just isn't there for me.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Soju said:

Not to dispute your take on the BF at Spot but I paid nothing. Also a lady I know pretty well told me it is freelance.

Edit: Perhaps the freelancers don't have a barfine but girls who work there do?

Well Soju it was 400 before COVID and I was told 400 two nights ago. Many of the usual bars have FL working that are not paid staff and we will pay a BF for them. It's just most of the time we don't know they are FL as they are in the bar day after day. I suspect, but don't know for sure, all the LBs at Spot are FL (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I've only ever taken one LB from Spot years ago in the wee hours of the morning. She worked at another bar that had closed for the night and went to Spot after work. I got charged the BF for that one. But maybe there is more to the story than I know.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Soju said:

Don't misunderstand me, I certainly believe you but yes something doesn't quite add up. I was curious so I checked another site and one guy mentioned a 300 baht BF (that popular photographer gent over there).  Granted that was over a year ago he posted that.  I was in Spot 3 times less than 2 weeks ago and twice there weren't any ladyboys. The third time I met a lady I've know for awhile and she said there aren't any BFs at the bar. So I didn't pay. I will be back in town in a few days and have a snoop around 555.

Yes it's interesting in the thread (over there) 300 is only quoted once and there are no other mentions in the entire thread of a price. Maybe since you were obviously meeting someone there it was different. Or ??? :biggrin:  I could be there in five minutes. But my liver needs a break tonight and it's early so maybe not any LBs there yet anyway. 

I'll be back sooner of later. It's one of the few places that is open after 2 AM.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2023 at 9:17 PM, Soju said:

Don't misunderstand me, I certainly believe you but yes something doesn't quite add up. I was curious so I checked another site and one guy mentioned a 300 baht BF (that popular photographer gent over there).  Granted that was over a year ago he posted that.  I was in Spot 3 times less than 2 weeks ago and twice there weren't any ladyboys. The third time I met a lady I've know for awhile and she said there aren't any BFs at the bar. So I didn't pay. I will be back in town in a few days and have a snoop around 555.

Damn I almost need to login to this site with my VPN and pretend I'm in the US to keep from having posting issues. Double posts or it hangs up on me.

On 12/2/2021 at 6:47 PM, Quietguy said:

It's not just about sex. In  Thailand you can get to know the girls - if you want to. It can be more of a gfe than just a monetary transaction.

I am old too, I'm not able to have multiple sexual encounters. I like to go somewhere sunny and warm in the winter. I've been to different long haul winter destinations, but if you are single you can be quite lonely. In los I can go into a bar and be guaranteed some company with an attractive young lady/lb and more, if I want it.

Bump @Quietguy's post.

The level of offering of Thailand is way beyond the sexual transaction.

to repeat QG's post:

A.

LB go go bars and Lounges everywhere in Thailand..... which is unavailable almost anywhere else..... (beyond some shitty Cabaret of fat ass cross dressers).

B.

GFE

prostitution in markets outside of Asia is lame ..... IMHO. It's super transaction and unrefined and uncivilized. In South East Asia I can get civilized GFE with prostitutes.

Most other markets I can only get that by engaging semi Pros or amatuers.

Hence I stay away from Prostitutes in the West whenever possible and eventhough I pay money.....I try to give it to Amateurs just trying to earn some extra bucks. Otherwise the experience for what I am seeking just is substandard from being spoiled in Asia.

I'm w QG.... I can't shag multiple women per day like in my youth. I demand something more with connection and experiential versus transactional and simply blowing a load.

The load blowing is a cherry on top of a delicious GFE sundae that I curate.

• Like 1

Regretfully, I fear that quality and GFE are becoming rare in SE Asia, especially in Thailand. I don't miss Thailand. The people of the LOS make you pay just for the smile. I prefer more sincere people. 

I don't know whether you guys are retired or not, but I found this week a province that could fit with QG's definition. As I was looking for data to write my post about Indonesia, I found a webpage dealing with a movie made by an American filmmaker dealing with ladyboys in Indonesia, more particularly in Sulawesi. I had discovered what Sulawesi is when I saw a youtube video by a country fellow vlogger who described paradisiac islands and hotels for 13 € a day. 

For what I remember, the movie shot by this American showed a different face of waria than what we expected. They don't want to transition completely, don't wonder too much about sex and money. All that each one want is find a man to take care of him. 

I don't think I'm in the category since I'm a sex tourist traveling a lot but the info might onterest someone willing to stay a few months in a sunny place and  looking for someone to take care of him. 

• Like 3

I used to go to the Philippines a fair amount in years gone by. I always though the GGs there had a better attitude than LOS. I've only been with a few LBs there. It's been a LONG time since I was in Jakarta and Batam Island (ferry ride from Singapore). But not somewhere I think I want to live.

I have a friend who is an Aussie. He take his LB mongering very seriously and used to come to Pattaya frequently. He now only goes to the PI.

I guess along with lower libido in old age my sense of adventure is reduced also. 

I would never take a hooker back home. Everything would be covered sex, it would cost BIG $$$ and GFE would likely be the only thing that sucks...

• Like 2

On 12/3/2021 at 12:26 AM, Rom said:

thanks gentlemen for engaging in the discussion.

Thailand for me, and I suppose most non-resident farangs, was never so much about  price as it was about CHOICE.  Because if I factored the prices of the flight taxis and accommodation, the 1000 baht fucks became more like 5,000+ baht and at that price I could have stayed home and fucked attractive-enough hoes from south america or eastern europe for cheaper.

But nowhere in the world was there CHOICE like there used to be and still is to a lesser extent in Thailand.  The choice of 20,000+ (my guess) women and ladyboys  all over Pattaya just waiting to be asked to come to the room.  Of 100+ ladyboys in NEP alone, where in the 1990s all the ground floor GG bars had at least 60 girls on stage with half of them completely NAKED. And no more than a handful over 25.  Thailand bars will never be like that again.  There just aren't enough whores anymore... and the ones left will be older and more professional like in the western countries... and more EXPENSIVE !

I think the wheels are in motion to downsize the sex scene in both BKK and Pattaya. The only consolation is that even at a fraction of what it was before covid, it will still be worth the trip.  Personally, I am old but not so old and could have used another 20 years of the good old days.  I will take what I can get...

I bumped into this old post yesterday. 

The question of choice is probably a key point for many mongers but I see it differently. I never reduced my average price to a ratio that would be my total budget / total number of ST. I always considered I had my expenses for ladyboys on one side and my expenses for travel and discovery, sightseeing or whatever. The only place where I mixed both was Malaysia. Ladyboys were expensive in 2014 (prices seem to have gone down since then) but hotel rooms were cheap what compensates the ladyboys prices. 

I decided to explore other scenes when I saw that Thai ladyboys started increasing their prices and/or reducing the duration of their ST, notwhistanding LT became unaffordable. I would still find low prices in Pattaya but with ugly ladyboys only. If I'd meet a ladyboy reputed as a stunner, she'd explain me she was more expensive. I also noticed an increase in LDs and BFs that would be followed by an increase in the LB share too. This is why I targeted more and more freelancers. However, even freelancers increased prices. They would ask for a price equal to ST+BF. 

Eventually, if prices keep on climbing or reach unacceptable levels for me, I will just stop mongering ladyboys. Perhaps, I'll keep on tourism and pay for a sex massage once in a while, but I'll forget ladyboys. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I bumped into this old post yesterday. 

The question of choice is probably a key point for many mongers but I see it differently. I never reduced my average price to a ratio that would be my total budget / total number of ST. I always considered I had my expenses for ladyboys on one side and my expenses for travel and discovery, sightseeing or whatever. The only place where I mixed both was Malaysia. Ladyboys were expensive in 2014 (prices seem to have gone down since then) but hotel rooms were cheap what compensates the ladyboys prices. 

I decided to explore other scenes when I saw that Thai ladyboys started increasing their prices and/or reducing the duration of their ST, notwhistanding LT became unaffordable. I would still find low prices in Pattaya but with ugly ladyboys only. If I'd meet a ladyboy reputed as a stunner, she'd explain me she was more expensive. I also noticed an increase in LDs and BFs that would be followed by an increase in the LB share too. This is why I targeted more and more freelancers. However, even freelancers increased prices. They would ask for a price equal to ST+BF. 

Eventually, if prices keep on climbing or reach unacceptable levels for me, I will just stop mongering ladyboys. Perhaps, I'll keep on tourism and pay for a sex massage once in a while, but I'll forget ladyboys. 

I have argued on this theme for some time. As long as idiots keep paying big money the girls will keep on asking for even bigger. It seems to be on a never ending uphill climb.

So come on guys just pay what is reasonable. 2000 st and 3000 lt. It might take some time and a few knockbacks but eventually they will see sense. If you think they gave great service give more at the end. Simple. Then the girls begin to realize that they get paid for performance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Woodie said:

As long as idiots keep paying big money the girls will keep on asking for even bigger. It seems to be on a never ending uphill climb.

So come on guys just pay what is reasonable. 2000 st and 3000 lt.

IMO this is extremely generous for Pattaya ladyboys.

On 1/30/2023 at 1:35 PM, Woodie said:

I have argued on this theme for some time. As long as idiots keep paying big money the girls will keep on asking for even bigger. It seems to be on a never ending uphill climb.

So come on guys just pay what is reasonable. 2000 st and 3000 lt. It might take some time and a few knockbacks but eventually they will see sense. If you think they gave great service give more at the end. Simple. Then the girls begin to realize that they get paid for performance.

I had similar problems in Eastern Europe something like 15 years ago. Morons came from Western Europe and overtipped girls. Pimps jumped on the opportunity to increase the pressure of girls. In the end, girls, pimps and generous customers killed the golden goose. 
I had the feeling these generous customers would come for a season or two then would never come back. 

One days, I came back fom holidays and said "last time". A financial crisis was hitting the world though and could have changed the deal. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I had similar problems in Eastern Europe something like 15 years ago. Morons came from Western Europe and overtipped girls. Pimps jumped on the opportunity to increase the pressure of girls. In the end, girls, pimps and generous customers killed the golden goose. 
I had the feeling these generous customers would come for a season or two then would never come back. 

One days, I came back fom holidays and said "last time". A financial crisis was hitting the world though and could have changed the deal. 

I would hope that guys on this forum are not fanning the flames of increased prices.