??? The new normal: 2,500 ST - 5,000 LT ???

Rom

3 hours ago, soiboy said:

Among the countless different esoteric things I've read up on during this stay-at-home pandemic is the furry phenomenon.  The furry fandom is a fascinating world:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom

There is even a genuine scholarly interest in the fandom:

https://furscience.com/

Approximately 12% of furries are trans, like Ash Coyote:

I've been working on my own fursona:  Eric the border collie who, after years of running in circles and chasing his own tail, got neutered to become a calmer and more feminized version of himself - Erica the border collie.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

that's a good clue where to get the new crop of trans pussy.

Farm Fresh is Furry Fresh.

I'm more down with the Cosplay scene. Big titted babes dressed as super heros and Japanese hentai anime. They are already living their fantasy. It just takes a pat on their sexy ass to turn it into a sexual fantasy.

But in Vegas I struck out hard.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Papa Sam said:

I'm wondering if the girls (GG/LB) really need to go for a fuck with us ugly old farang guys (primarily speaking of myself of course...) when they can make a lot of money just sitting and drinking with you...

A Nana Plaza mamasan posted this staff wanted ad today:

Mamasannep.jpg.a33a2b8369f1c7699eedc090bf23897f.jpg

They get 100 Baht for every lady drink in addition to their fixed income (currently about 400B for 4-5 hours of work, before covid it was 800B+ for 8+ hours).

One customer last night dropped 13,510 B (400 USD) in a Nana Plaza bar for example:

Ladydrink.jpg.b2d8739b86cee906dd9606d105bd2265.jpg

twisterbill.jpg.cd516f71fe89f68cb2f925ff47124e4c.jpg

266698501_627582765104139_16399577041625

The average salary in Thailand is around 20K, the daily minimum wage about 300B (10-11 USD).

Nana Plaza last night:

Obsession.jpg.5d62bd1f2e76c222cfbf1ba0de985064.jpg

Obsession ladyboy bar apparently still closed....l

268013514_627859905076425_39414047601556

I must say that the two girls with the Obsessions sign behind them are rather cute!. 

The bar tab showing 13500 reminded me of when I joined up with two guys from Gibraltar in a bar just off Walking Street. At the end of the night their tab was 18500. Before they went clubbing one of the guys took a walk onto Walking St and returned 10 minutes later with a good looking girl hanging off his arm. Oh to be young again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The-Sith said:

But in Vegas I struck out hard.

strike out    phrasal verb of strike

1. 1.
    start out on a new or independent course or endeavour.
    "after two years he was able to strike out on his own"
  2. 2.
    BASEBALL
    be dismissed by means of three strikes.

For those of us non-natives struggling to keep up with the Board's multilogue what do you mean "struck out" ?   Did you, The-Sith, get dick or get the dick ?

Honestly The-Sith it's not like I am jealous of your sex life which in no way detracts my lesser one in a different continent, but your constant bragging is akin to Hunter Biden broadcasting to the rednecks at a MAGA rally how much he is selling his paintings for...   While you are fucking every night away with 20yo chongas & sissies, all I have is 30+ pinay maids (maids plural! as in 2 so far in more than a year).

Remember how I went from Catholic Mass to Evangelical Bible study to budget translator ?  Pathetic wasn't it? ... well ... it gets more pathetic: now I coach a night-off volleyball team  (deliberately out of focus and not showing the court)

voleyball.jpg.becf61063a7f3aaccda16656ffc780ee.jpg

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Rom said:

1. 1.
  2. 2.
    BASEBALL

For those of us non-natives struggling to keep up with the Board's multilogue what do you mean "struck out" ?   Did you, The-Sith, get dick or get the dick ?

Honestly The-Sith it's not like I am jealous of your sex life which in no way detracts my lesser one in a different continent, but your constant bragging is akin to Hunter Biden broadcasting to the rednecks at a MAGA rally how much he is selling his paintings for...   While you are fucking every night away with 20yo chongas & sissies, all I have is 30+ pinay maids (maids plural! as in 2 so far in more than a year).

Remember how I went from Catholic Mass to Evangelical Bible study to budget translator ?  Pathetic wasn't it? ... well ... it gets more pathetic: now I coach a night-off volleyball team  (deliberately out of focus and not showing the court)

”Struck Out hard” is an American baseball term meaning I totally failed.

Sometimes it's the chase thats just as fun, if not more fun, than the actual conquest. I hope you score as many of those Volleyball lovelies as your balls can service. And I hope you get some good stories out of it and post reports and pictures here.

I had an incredible time this weekend. A GG texted me Saturday morning and was going to be in the neighborhood. We made an arrangement and she came over. $300 for all night if we hung out with no sex.....$500 if we did have sex.

She came over at 2pm and we hung out all day and night completely nude in the backyard pool.

She was super super chill and lots of fun. And had lots of Daddy issues that The Sith help her sort out.

Maybe it's shallow of me.....but I really love hooking up with fun girls. 

SmartSelect_20211212-093905_Seeking.jpg.2edc2f5d7606bc7ec9a7bba383734dc4.jpg

Screenshot_20211214-091016_WhatsApp.jpg.59171af9d28704c68582fbc51b60abf0.jpg

SmartSelect_20211212-093810_Seeking.jpg.8d40312d9768442753e119297c20e668.jpg

SmartSelect_20211212-093826_Seeking.jpg.1be45aaa8f3caee8a180d3e5b05bd70b.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rom said:

1. 1.
  2. 2.
    BASEBALL

and joining a Bible Study to get more pussy is not ”pathetic”......it's legendary.

• 1 year later...

One year later, bumping the thread with 2 posts that popped on my FB that corroborate the thread's prognostic of surging costs and deteriorating service ... 

The posts refer only to Pattaya pussy, but from my own observation back in September barfines and ST/LTs are also up significantly up for trans prosties, especially in BKK, albeit not as much as reaching 10K for the Full Romty.

And sex tourism has yet to recover to pre-covid levels if it correlates with overall arrivals, so further demand pressure on prices could be expected.

Do the Pattaya sexpat BMs share the doom & gloom assessments made in these posts?

Screenshot_2023-01-08-07-51-25-26_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Screenshot_2023-01-09-06-28-32-74_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

On 12/3/2021 at 3:01 PM, The-Sith said:

first of all, 40% of the global money every printed in the history of the planet was printed in the past 18months.

Gas prices have doubled in the US and that's just the start.

Some people measure inflation in bread and milk. Some in gas prices. Some in ass and pussy.

as for inflation...... you are just seeing the start.

Spot on Sith.  I mostly agree.  But I keep in mind, that an recession is coming, to what degree, depends on whom you listen.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zeppie said:

Spot on Sith.  I mostly agree.  But I keep in mind, that an recession is coming, to what degree, depends on whom you listen.  

it's called Stagflation. it happened about 45 years ago..... like high inflation with high interest rates leading to stagnation and low demand. 

6 hours ago, Rom said:

One year later, bumping the thread with 2 posts that popped on my FB that corroborate the thread's prognostic of surging costs and deteriorating service ... 

The posts refer only to Pattaya pussy, but from my own observation back in September barfines and ST/LTs are also up significantly up for trans prosties, especially in BKK, albeit not as much as reaching 10K for the Full Romty.

And sex tourism has yet to recover to pre-covid levels if it correlates with overall arrivals, so further demand pressure on prices could be expected.

Do the Pattaya sexpat BMs share the doom & gloom assessments made in these posts?

Screenshot_2023-01-08-07-51-25-26_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Screenshot_2023-01-09-06-28-32-74_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

That is just sad.......and not sure why.  Are they suggesting they have all the money they need or much better is coming soon, that night.

It is hard to disagree with Rom and Sith, if they see it and feel it, then it is real.  But Supply and Demand always prevails. Maybe the demand from those willing to over pay are much greater force acting here (no I don't mean Sith).  I am referring to Chinese and S. Koreans.  I was thinking of adding India, but then I remembered they are the more cheap charlie types.  This might very well just be a snap shot in time and correction coming, I can only hope.  As for Rom's prognosis of TH and its future, it is an interesting point.  My view point, is TH had a economic model and it paid great dividends.  But success, always ruins a good thing.  Therefore, I once questioned, where the new TH will arise, copy the model and then forsake it.  Since PH has the capacity, supply and corruption, it would be the ideal location.  Build it and see if they come.

• Like 2

You can't blame girls searching for quick money. That's what they all do. I've seen a bunch of the girls hanging around one customer, of which is known he spends like 10k for a blowjob of less than a minute. Other customers, simply got ignored till he made his choice. And like Zeppie states, indeed most Indians have to wait even a little longer.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Zeppie said:

then it is real. 

Oh really??.

I was in BKK at the end of November and visited two of the most popular bars. CIB and WN. Never saw or heard of the sort of money being quoted in these posts. Maybe I am hansum and the girls flock to me?. (Don't think so). The rate for the ones I talked to was 600bf and 2000b ST. No different to what it was. One I met at my hotel was for free!. 

I could engage a carpenter for $200.00 an hour, but I dont. I think a little sensationalism goes a long way. Ask the newspapers!.

23 hours ago, Soju said:

For first time guys coming to town just tell the girl how much you will give for a ST

IMHO that's the best way.  Much better than asking how much?  I'm under the impression that most Pattaya ladyboys are good to go for 1000 baht short time.  I guess the asking price in Bangkok bars are higher.

I agree @Pdoggg. Standard bf in Bangkok for big 3 lb bars is now 500THB. And for ST going rate is 2K. But ofcourse one can negotiate and if a girl really wants to, she will probably agree on 1.5K. Personally I rarely discuss price upfront. When girl meets expectations I pay her 2K+some taxi fare (100). If she's exceeds expectations I'm happy to pay 2.5K+ 

I was in PTY few days before xmas, unfortunately didn't meet anyone worth of barfining hehe.

21 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

asking price in Bangkok bars are higher.

I dont hink you would get many Pattaya lbs for 1000b unless the rent is due. In BKK I gave a nice girl 1700b as I was all I had left in my wallet. She was happy. Maybe if it was one of the "stars" they would want more.

So what's the truth?  How can experts, like yourselves, have so much separation.  Is it just a snap shot in time, that dictates high variation.   Coming out of pandemic, lots of skewing of traditional behaviors/patterns have occurred.  In the end the fundamentals will prevail and normalcy will result.  Supply and Demand, will prevail.  

Did I just say a hugh bucket of crap, or what......LOL

1 hour ago, Zeppie said:

So what's the truth?   

Supply and Demand, will prevail.  

Supply and demand will prevail given price transparency which does not exist.  There is a huge gulf between the lowest price a girl will accept and what guys think the fair price is or should be.

You want the truth?  Some guys on forums can't handle the truth.

The truth is I know guys who got bowjobs for 100 baht.  Guys will say not possible. Or unfair because every guy has some number in his head as to what is fair and will judge the 100 baht guy as a real piece of shit worse than Hitler.  Guys (me included) get their idea of what is fair from friends and forums and then insist that their price is the right price.

Some guys don't like to give specific prices on forums because they don't want to be flamed as being either a Cheap Charlie or LDOP. I would suggest in Pattaya that you offer 1000 baht and see what happens.  It is a reasonable offer; not out of bounds in any way. Good chance she will say yes.

You might get turned down. Or she could counteroffer which you could accept or perhaps you might prefer not to negotiate as the experience has been tarnished so you just walk away.  I would suggest that 500 baht is not a reasonable offer especially from a newbie and girls can tell if you are a newbie.

Guys will say you will get a better performance for 1500 baht than 1000 baht.  Not true.   However the big spender jumps to the front of the line.  Girls will repeat for Cheap Charlies as long as they don't find him repulsive or have a high paying regular in town.

Some girls will do the minimum and not care about repeat customers.  Others girls figure why not give their best as you could be the guy who sends them money from overseas. Some girls have multiple sponsors.

Some guys who are well aware of the going rate prefer to overpay.  They have their reasons.  They're not stupid.  Your money; up to you.  But there is not really a firm going rate. 

You can always give more for a good performance and excellent attitude.  Why not be nice and show your appreciation?  :biggrin: Your tip, not required, shows your generosity, not the agreed upon price.   

If it's a girl you know you want to see again get her number on the Line app.  Conversely, if you are pretty sure you don't want a repeat then don't exchange Line info as you will get hounded mercilessly.  If you are not sure, I would err on the side of caution and not get the info.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

Supply and demand will prevail given price transparency which does not exist.  There is a huge gulf between the lowest price a girl will accept and what guys think the fair price is or should be.

You want the truth?  Some guys on forums can't handle the truth.

The truth is I know guys who got bowjobs for 100 baht.  Guys will say not possible. Or unfair because every guy has some number in his head as to what is fair and will judge the 100 baht guy as a real piece of shit worse than Hitler.  Guys (me included) get their idea of what is fair from friends and forums and then insist that their price is the right price.

Some guys don't like to give specific prices on forums because they don't want to be flamed as being either a Cheap Charlie or LDOP. I would suggest in Pattaya that you offer 1000 baht and see what happens.  It is a reasonable offer; not out of bounds in any way. Good chance she will say yes.

You might get turned down. Or she could counteroffer which you could accept or perhaps you might prefer not to negotiate as the experience has been tarnished so you just walk away.  I would suggest that 500 baht is not a reasonable offer especially from a newbie and girls can tell if you are a newbie.

Guys will say you will get a better performance for 1500 baht than 1000 baht.  Not true.   However the big spender jumps to the front of the line.  Girls will repeat for Cheap Charlies as long as they don't find him repulsive or have a high paying regular in town.

Some girls will do the minimum and not care about repeat customers.  Others girls figure why not give their best as you could be the guy who sends them money from overseas. Some girls have multiple sponsors.

Some guys who are well aware of the going rate prefer to overpay.  They have their reasons.  They're not stupid.  Your money; up to you.  But there is not really a firm going rate. 

You can always give more for a good performance and excellent attitude.  Why not be nice and show your appreciation?   Your tip, not required, shows your generosity, not the agreed upon price.   

If it's a girl you know you want to see again get her number on the Line app.  Conversely, if you are pretty sure you don't want a repeat then don't exchange Line info as you will get hounded mercilessly.  If you are not sure, I would err on the side of caution and not get the info.

You just can't help yourself, can you Pd..........LOL........I totally agree with exception, "they will always no your a newbie"......sometimes they just don't see you coming.

But, after all you stated, quiet well may I add, it doesn't explain why some experts say the new prices are double and others are indication the prices have doubled.  I guess I will just have to figure it out myself........

• Like 1

I find the new direction of the thread amazing. I was almolst criticized for finding expensive gurls in HCMC. I refused gurls 2,250 THB all included and I discovber that guys pay 2,500 in BKK. 
I used to pay between 1,050 THB and 1,500 THB for the gurl and no BF (since hooking up is prohibited in bars. Have fun in BKK guys. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Zeppie said:

"they will always no your a newbie".

One common conversation topic is how many times have you been to Thailand.  If it's your first trip you can lie but there are lots of other things that send signals such as proficiency in Thai, knowledge of Thai music.   If you are sitting in a bar on Buakhao but don't know where Treetown or Central Festival Mall (Centran not Central to Thais) they will have a sense that you are new to Pattaya.

My interactions with bargirls in Pattaya are quite different than in Phnom Phen.  Even though I can't speak Thai, I can throw around enough phrases such as, "Where is the bathroom" so I don't have to shit in my pants.  In Cambodia, the conversation is 100% in English.  If they speak fairly good English, I'll say I'm a teacher to which their common reply is, "You teach English" to which I reply "No", they look confused and then I say I teach boom boom which gets a laugh.  

But none of the above really matters.  Just tell them what you are willing to pay, order the Bolt, and whisk them away to the pleasure of steamy sex with the Zepster!   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1