??? The new normal: 2,500 ST - 5,000 LT ???

Rom

"Soi Cowboy tonight, Wednesday December 1st (...)  Prices: 2500 short time and 5000 long time.   And no: I'm not talking about (top choice GGs)."

Papa Sam at his Soi Cowboy thread

This is exactly what I had feared and prognosticated:

That despite the economic hardship caused by covid and the scarcity of sex tourists to date, once prostitution venues reopened:.... prices would be going UP, not down, contradicting the logic of supply and demand.

My prognostic was that the covid pause would serve as a breakoff chance to upgrade Thailand's sex industry and cull the numbers of sex farangs in view also of inexorable demographic trends of lower birth rates and higher education levels that were already resulting in young Thais no longer needing or being interested in becoming commercial sex workers.  I think there is also a less tolerant attitude by Thais in general towards their country being a sex playground for foreigners and the political mindset is turning to curtailing sex businesses starting with the farang-owned.

Before anyone counters that soi cowboy and patpong prices are higher than elsewhere, Yes I know that!  and that savvy mongers like us can still get laid in Thailand for 1000 baht or less...  but the choice and quality of partners and service is nowhere near what it used to be when I started going to Thailand in the 1990s and  LTs were 1000-1500 with Patpong-NEP GGs or ladyboys with 100s of 18-25 year olds to choose from, a Thermae GG freelancer could be had LT for 500, and a blowjob at the bar was 500 also.  

(since then cumulative Thai inflation was 75%, which means the inflation-adjusted price equivalent of a LT today would be 1750 -2200 LTs,  less than half of the 5000 reported by Papa Sam)

But I think the high prices worse service are here to stay...

The next part of the Thai plan is to get rid of riff-raff sexpats and sex tourists to show that the country is serious about upgrading its image.

Do other BMs see prospects as irreversibly deteriorated like I do?  How long do you think we got ? GGwise,  I say another 5-10 years max before it becomes like HK or South Korea...  Ladyboywise, I think we have a little longer, but we better get used to the old ones...

• Like 4

You can try a "cheap charlie tour", ie you go to the source and look for ladyboys fresh from the farm of their provincial jobs. Here are a few examples of low prices you can find if you're smart

- Udon Thani : 1,000 THB ST (2016)

- Chiang Mai : 400 to 800 THB ST (2013)

- Khon Kaen : 1,000 THB LT (one night).

- Koh Chang (Trat province) : 0 THB ST. 

It's time to start afresh by redefining the fundamentals of ladyboys mongering. 

• Like 4

thanks gentlemen for engaging in the discussion.

Thailand for me, and I suppose most non-resident farangs, was never so much about  price as it was about CHOICE.  Because if I factored the prices of the flight taxis and accommodation, the 1000 baht fucks became more like 5,000+ baht and at that price I could have stayed home and fucked attractive-enough hoes from south america or eastern europe for cheaper.

But nowhere in the world was there CHOICE like there used to be and still is to a lesser extent in Thailand.  The choice of 20,000+ (my guess) women and ladyboys  all over Pattaya just waiting to be asked to come to the room.  Of 100+ ladyboys in NEP alone, where in the 1990s all the ground floor GG bars had at least 60 girls on stage with half of them completely NAKED. And no more than a handful over 25.  Thailand bars will never be like that again.  There just aren't enough whores anymore... and the ones left will be older and more professional like in the western countries... and more EXPENSIVE !

I think the wheels are in motion to downsize the sex scene in both BKK and Pattaya. The only consolation is that even at a fraction of what it was before covid, it will still be worth the trip.  Personally, I am old but not so old and could have used another 20 years of the good old days.  I will take what I can get...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rom said:

Because if I factored the prices of the flight taxis and accommodation, the 1000 baht fucks became more like 5,000+ baht and at that price I could have stayed home and fucked attractive-enough hoes from south america or eastern europe for cheaper.

It's not just about sex. In  Thailand you can get to know the girls - if you want to. It can be more of a gfe than just a monetary transaction.

I am old too, I'm not able to have multiple sexual encounters. I like to go somewhere sunny and warm in the winter. I've been to different long haul winter destinations, but if you are single you can be quite lonely. In los I can go into a bar and be guaranteed some company with an attractive young lady/lb and more, if I want it.

• Like 4

first of all, 40% of the global money every printed in the history of the planet was printed in the past 18months.

Gas prices have doubled in the US and that's just the start.

Some people measure inflation in bread and milk. Some in gas prices. Some in ass and pussy.

anticipate radically increased pricing every where.....for every thing.

as for payments.... I prefer ONE really AMAZING LT experience, instead of 10 MEDIOCRE STs. Part of it is as QuiteGuy said...I'm getting older. I don't need to nail 2 or 3 girls in a day. even 1 per week or a few per month is good. But I never want to have a shitty experience or even a mediocre one. And the three things that guarantee The Sith having an amazing experience each and every time:

1. select the right girl with the right attitude and the right chemistry with me

2. show them a dope time...I.e. dress well....look good...smell good....be super cool and romantic and creative for fun. They want to have fun too.

for my last girl I got a stack of $1 bills and started making it rain on her NonBinary ass.... it was so dope.

3. pay more. I pay about 30% to 50% above market including the tip. So I incentivize girls from the get go to give me all they got.

as for inflation...... you are just seeing the start.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 12:26 AM, Rom said:

Thailand for me, and I suppose most non-resident farangs, was never so much about  price as it was about CHOICE.  Because if I factored the prices of the flight taxis and accommodation, the 1000 baht fucks became more like 5,000+ baht and at that price I could have stayed home and fucked attractive-enough hoes from south america or eastern europe for cheaper.

With an airline fair of of 600 € and an average ST price of 25 € (825 THB), I reached an average price of 145 € after 5 ST. Meanwhile, the price for 5 ST here is 150 €. Given I had 17 ST last time, my average price was less than 61 €. So I made the trip profitable.  If you consider tourism in addition to mongering, I used only one airline ticket and I killed 2 birds with one stone. 

The rate of scams or unsatisfactory sexual performance is about the same in every country (Thailand, Vietnam, Farangsland). This means, I lose only 25 € in a scam. I can spend again 25 € with someone else. If I lose 150 € euros in a scam, I am not in a position to spend again the same amount to risk a second scam. 

But nowhere in the world was there CHOICE like there used to be and still is to a lesser extent in Thailand.  The choice of 20,000+ (my guess) women and ladyboys  all over Pattaya just waiting to be asked to come to the room.  Of 100+ ladyboys in NEP alone, where in the 1990s all the ground floor GG bars had at least 60 girls on stage with half of them completely NAKED. And no more than a handful over 25.  Thailand bars will never be like that again.  There just aren't enough whores anymore... and the ones left will be older and more professional like in the western countries... and more EXPENSIVE !

I don't know if I would have enjoyed the atmosphere. This is also a reason why I left Pattaya. I had the feeling everybody was disappointed by the year's business. 

I think the wheels are in motion to downsize the sex scene in both BKK and Pattaya. The only consolation is that even at a fraction of what it was before covid, it will still be worth the trip.  Personally, I am old but not so old and could have used another 20 years of the good old days.  I will take what I can get...

I am not waiting for good old days to come back. We must be about the same age but I didn't experience Pattaya and BKK in the 1990s. I think that living with the nostalgy of "good old days" makes anyone feel old in his mind. My good days will come later. I sometimes had the feeling that good old days belonged to the past in some countries (Spain, cambodia, Eastern Europe ...). I have one rule : if I don't like a bar, I move to another one, if I don't like a street, I move to another one. 

I became little by little an explorer. Hopefully, my best days will come during my next trip.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The-Sith said:

first of all, 40% of the global money every printed in the history of the planet was printed in the past 18months.

(...)

as for inflation...... you are just seeing the start.

It's more complicated than just quoting the stats.  First it's not in "in the history of the planet"; it's "in the history of the US"  (euro and other major currencies money supplies have increased by much less).  What happened is that in April 2020 (I repeat: 2020) there was an unprecedented surge in the Federal Reserve purchases of US securities as a means to inject liquidity in a suddenly stalled US economy due to covid.  It did not do that much good because banks and businesses remained cautious and did not use up much of the new liquidity to expand credit and investments.  Some analysts say it was done to help Trump and the Republicans win the 2020 election.  During 2021 year-on-year money growth has decelerated sharply.

Inflation tends to go hand-in-hand with money supply growth but the inflation we are seeing now is due to disruptions in the global supply chain due to covid  (factories had stopped producing and shipments became more irregular) thus when demand picked up scarcity ensued and prices rose; the increased demand for oil is putting extra pressure on inflation as most things are produced or distributed with oil products...

The inflation we should all be worried about here at LBR is BOOM-BOOM INFLATION in Thailand.   Regardless of covid, supply of new Thai commercial sex workers is plummeting year after year, while demand skyrockets from more farangs and non-farangs.   And then there are the punters like The-Sith who willingly pay "30-50% above market rates" (plus make it "so DOPE") and in doing so bid up the Cheap Charlies out of the market. 

Gentlemen, I have seen the future of mongering in Thailand, and the future is The-Sith !

dope.jpg.b99aa691493dbf747fd83b010e367db5.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fenton said:

What the hell happened to energy independence in the USA?. They are asking OPEC to pump out more but they are not prepared to do that.

The major source for US oil production for energy independence were the shale oil companies. They are still skittish from increasing production as many of them were burnt when Saudi increased production to increase their market share by decreasing the price oil below economic cost recovery for shale oil companies (around $40-50 USD/barrel).  Now the price is well above that they also face another problem, banks are reluctant to finance them as they are seen as "risky" without adding a premium to the loan percentage. One last problem is that insurance companies are increasingly reluctant to cover new shale oil wells as well due to increased risk.

If oil can stay around +$60 USD for another several months, the shale oil companies might start exploration and production again.

• Like 1

The oil situation in Canada has been tremendously affected by politics and the green movement. The tar sands, which is the bulk of proven Canadian oil reserves (estimated to be 10% of world's proven reserves), has been branded as "dirty oil" by the green movement. This is due to the additional energy required to extract and refine it (since it is heavy oil). The cancelled pipelines had the serious effect of restricting the export market for tar sands oil - which resulted in major international oil companies pulling out of the tar sands development agreements and leaving the Canadian companies on their own. This of course slowed down further expansion, and also the lower prices resulted in decreased production (when the Saudi's tried to corner the market and force the shale oil companies into bankruptcy). The other problem is there are few Canadian refineries that can process the heavy tar sands oil. So basically the oil production in Canada is wrapped up in a hot political/green morass.

There is no strategic reserve in Canada as it is exempt for the IEA (International Energy Agency) requirement of its member countries to have a strategic petroleum reserve equal to 90 days of the the previous year's net oil imports for the respective country. Net oil IEA exporting members are exempt from the strategic petroleum reserve requirement. (so is the US, but they voluntarily maintain it due to the Arab oil embargo from the 1970's). 

Sorry for going off topic - one needs to remember the asking price is the starting point of negotiations and I seem to recall gg's had a higher rate than lbs (except possibly for the "superstars"). Reality will hit soon enough if they cannot get enough customers with the new high starting point. If you think that they likely had no income from p4p work for the better part of 2 years, it is unfortunately human nature to want to make up for it as soon as possible. I think that these new asking prices won't last that long.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, rxpharm said:

Sorry for going off topic - one needs to remember the asking price is the starting point of negotiations and I seem to recall gg's had a higher rate than lbs (except possibly for the "superstars"). Reality will hit soon enough if they cannot get enough customers with the new high starting point. If you think that they likely had no income from p4p work for the better part of 2 years, it is unfortunately human nature to want to make up for it as soon as possible. I think that these new asking prices won't last that long.

there tends to be a lack of business acumen in some areas of the world..... there is less demand. .. yet increasing prices at that point is not good for business.

reality will set in and market forces and Malthusian Whip will bring down prices again....perhaps even lower than ever as there will be irrational movements both ways. Currently it's the movement rxPharm mentioned....rising prices because no work for 2 years (in the face of low demand) TOTALLY IRRATIONAL.

But then as girls get hungry......they will start irrational pricing the other way so that perhaps 1000 B can buy a short time. And maybe even a race to the bottom so girls are asking 900 and 800 B.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rom said:

It's more complicated than just quoting the stats.  First it's not in "in the history of the planet"; it's "in the history of the US"  (euro and other major currencies money supplies have increased by much less).  What happened is that in April 2020 (I repeat: 2020) there was an unprecedented surge in the Federal Reserve purchases of US securities as a means to inject liquidity in a suddenly stalled US economy due to covid.  It did not do that much good because banks and businesses remained cautious and did not use up much of the new liquidity to expand credit and investments.  Some analysts say it was done to help Trump and the Republicans win the 2020 election.  During 2021 year-on-year money growth has decelerated sharply.

Inflation tends to go hand-in-hand with money supply growth but the inflation we are seeing now is due to disruptions in the global supply chain due to covid  (factories had stopped producing and shipments became more irregular) thus when demand picked up scarcity ensued and prices rose; the increased demand for oil is putting extra pressure on inflation as most things are produced or distributed with oil products...

The inflation we should all be worried about here at LBR is BOOM-BOOM INFLATION in Thailand.   Regardless of covid, supply of new Thai commercial sex workers is plummeting year after year, while demand skyrockets from more farangs and non-farangs.   And then there are the punters like The-Sith who willingly pay "30-50% above market rates" (plus make it "so DOPE") and in doing so bid up the Cheap Charlies out of the market. 

Gentlemen, I have seen the future of mongering in Thailand, and the future is The-Sith !

dope.jpg.b99aa691493dbf747fd83b010e367db5.jpg

all inflation leads to Boom Boom inflation..... iPhone, noodles, makeup, shoes, veggies and meat, meth and tuktuk rides all go into your Boom Boom prices.

But for The Sith, prostitution is more about a compression of time. I don't need to expend 3 or 4 nights at a club laffing at stupid jokes and trying all night to get laid with perhaps less than a 25% chance I'm going to score. I want in and out and 100% chance I will get laid......because my time and energy have limits, and I am willing to pay for that compression of time.

And that relates to exactly why I would pay above market. I DO NOT live in Thailand.

And if I take a long holiday there...let's say longer than 2 weeks...i usually go to places that are deficient of quality whores and especially the sexy whores with lipstick and cocks.....(if you saw some of the LB barfbags I had to fuck on those remote islands you would not be able to unsee it. But I am sure you guys have all had those times you were so desperate to scratch that LB itch you travelled down the ugly road more than once).

So the actual whoring parts of my trips are in BKK or Pattaya and only for 7 to 10 days at a time where I have to pack in as much quality experiences as I can. Meaning:     Failure Is Not An Option.

I'm NOT looking for 12 good ST experiences over 7 days in BKK or Pattaya........I'm looking for 3 or 4 phenomoenal explosions of sexual energy that I end of remembering a life time (and guess what..... I can say just about all my experiences over the past 5 years have been like that). And so I just pay more to make best use of the whoring time I have available.

chacun à son goût!

• Like 3

Trời ơi ! The OP dealt with the price requested by a GG in Soi cow boy and the discussion wandered to the domestic oil reserves. Guys, you’re probably confusing pumping oil and pumping it up in Soi Cow Boy.

@Rom: you’re right to point out liquidity injection into a stalled economy as well as shortages in production or unsatisfied demands. Each of these factors are symptoms of inflation separetely but are worrying when found together. What you described in the US did not only happen in the USA but also in the EU. I am also surprised to see currencies of countries whose economy has been slowed down by the covid crisis without recovery remain high. I am thinking of THB and VND.

22 hours ago, Rom said:

The inflation we should all be worried about here at LBR is BOOM-BOOM INFLATION in Thailand.   

I don’t think it’s really worrying. If jerks want to pay higher prices, this is their problems. Let me remind you that prices in ladyboys ST decreased in other places like malaysia. A ST went from 200 to 150 MYR since I had been there. In the same period of time 1MYR went from 10 THB to 8 THB. All togetjer a ST price went from 2,000 THB to 1,200 THB.

As I above mentionned, if prices get too high in a place, I will look for for another place. Try to to think about it. How much energy do you spend in forums argueing in off topics threads ? What could you find instead if looking for new mongering information and share ? I sometimes wonder what’s the use of «the community». I already noticed that forums are useless to struggle against prices increases in P4P be it ladyboys, shemales in Europe, forums dealing with European whorehouses or local prostitutes. I never found any explanation on this point.

33 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

all inflation leads to Boom Boom inflation..... iPhone, noodles, makeup, shoes, veggies and meat, meth and tuktuk rides all go into your Boom Boom prices.

But for The Sith, prostitution is more about a compression of time. I don't need to expend 3 or 4 nights at a club laffing at stupid jokes and trying all night to get laid with perhaps less than a 25% chance I'm going to score. I want in and out and 100% chance I will get laid......because my time and energy have limits, and I am willing to pay for that compression of time.

And that relates to exactly why I would pay above market. I DO NOT live in Thailand.

And if I take a long holiday there...let's say longer than 2 weeks...i usually go to places that are deficient of quality whores and especially the sexy whores with lipstick and cocks.....(if you saw some of the LB barfbags I had to fuck on those remote islands you would not be able to unsee it. But I am sure you guys have all had those times you were so desperate to scratch that LB itch you travelled down the ugly road more than once).

So the actual whoring parts of my trips are in BKK or Pattaya and only for 7 to 10 days at a time where I have to pack in as much quality experiences as I can. Meaning:     Failure Is Not An Option.

I'm NOT looking for 12 good ST experiences over 7 days in BKK or Pattaya........I'm looking for 3 or 4 phenomoenal explosions of sexual energy that I end of remembering a life time (and guess what..... I can say just about all my experiences over the past 5 years have been like that). And so I just pay more to make best use of the whoring time I have available.

chacun à son goût!

I quite follow you. However, I dare pretend you can find quality whores on remote islands. If I can't, I will not pay or accept to pay only for a very cheap price. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Trời ơi ! The OP dealt with the price requested by a GG in Soi cow boy and the discussion wandered to the domestic oil reserves. Guys, you’re probably confusing pumping oil and pumping it up in Soi Cow Boy.

@Rom: you’re right to point out liquidity injection into a stalled economy as well as shortages in production or unsatisfied demands. Each of these factors are symptoms of inflation separetely but are worrying when found together. What you described in the US did not only happen in the USA but also in the EU. I am also surprised to see currencies of countries whose economy has been slowed down by the covid crisis without recovery remain high. I am thinking of THB and VND.

I don’t think it’s really worrying. If jerks want to pay higher prices, this is their problems. Let me remind you that prices in ladyboys ST decreased in other places like malaysia. A ST went from 200 to 150 MYR since I had been there. In the same period of time 1MYR went from 10 THB to 8 THB. All togetjer a ST price went from 2,000 THB to 1,200 THB.

As I above mentionned, if prices get too high in a place, I will look for for another place. Try to to think about it. How much energy do you spend in forums argueing in off topics threads ? What could you find instead if looking for new mongering information and share ? I sometimes wonder what’s the use of «the community». I already noticed that forums are useless to struggle against prices increases in P4P be it ladyboys, shemales in Europe, forums dealing with European whorehouses or local prostitutes. I never found any explanation on this point.

I quite follow you. However, I dare pretend you can find quality whores on remote islands. If I can't, I will not pay or accept to pay only for a very cheap price. 

whores on remote islands are the castaways of the castaways.... I can probably say the most disgusting whore I banged was on Koh Tao..... LB.... so disgusting that I still have terrible flashbacks. She did a Thaifriendly bait and switch on me. Looked like a featherweight boxer who retired 10 years ago after getting her face clobbered. And we banged at 2pm so it was day light all the way and cold sober too!

But sometimes you just have to do it and the insanity of the small head takes over. That's what a real Monger does.

• Like 2

On 12/2/2021 at 6:58 PM, Rom said:

inexorable demographic trends of lower birth rates and higher education levels that were already resulting in young Thais no longer needing or being interested in becoming commercial sex workers

Perhaps the flip side to this are the cultural forces that encourage more boys to become ladyboys.  

There must be a reason why there are per capita many more ladyboys in Thailand than Cambodia, both Buddhist countries with similar body types.

Anyone think there are more ladyboys in Thailand now than there were 20-30 years ago?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Anyone think there are more ladyboys in Thailand now than there were 20-30 years ago?

I can remember my first trip which was a brief 2 weeks in Pattaya in 1981 then I was kept under a tight leash as I was with my Welsh Girlfriend and we were passing through on route to Australia to make a new life for ourselves. One comment that comes to mind after about just 7 days there was me saying to my Girlfriend " I will come back here to live one day" notice the singular "I".

We split up late 1985 and in early 1986 my trips started to Pattaya, from that moment I was let lose and could pursue my passion which was and is Ladyboys. So there's some background now my take on your Question Pdoggg is looking back I always found a steady supply hence thought they were in abubdance but saying that I was of course frequenting Linda Bar and the Marine Disco then getting to know Ladyboys who lived at 19 Hole and also the rooms above Saloon Bar Pizza what used to be no more than 10 paces from the Linda Bar.

So for me I would say that with Ladyboys being more main stream and out there these day it's both a combination of exposure and a growing demand so yes there are more these days than back then for sure.

The shot below is from 1986 the Ladyboy on the left worked in Paris and was over for a Holiday the Ladyboy on the right was one I was seeing at the time from the Linda Bar.

Just realized that it's 40 years since my first trip my how time flys  :biggrin:   :drinks:  forever young at heart !

1986_Jomptien_Beach_Pattaya_4.JPG.jpg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, BigTel said:

We split up late 1985 and in early 1986 my trips started to Pattaya,

yes Big Tel, many many more LBs nowadays. i first came to Pattaya in 1984. Well recall sitting in a long gone open air bar towards the southern end of walking street, there were 4 or 5 GGs working there. Someone came walking past and one of the girls yelled to her friends 'Ladyboy!' and the all went to the side of the road to watch the LB.

i didn't have a clue what they were talking about..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

"20-30 years ago" brings us back to the 1990s-early 2000s, so the answer must be Yes! There are visibly more ladyboys now, especially farang-oriented prostitute ones...   Back in the 1990s there was 1 all-ladyboy bar in BKK (Casanova) and 1 in Pattaya (Limatiquai).  Then came KC3 and High-Boss. (Linda and Jenny Star I don't consider all-ladyboy bars; just hangouts).  But I think ladyboy bars and the numbers of ladyboys peaked sometime around 2012-13.   To get there, it was not just new ladyboys coming onstream but there was also a major shift in supply whereby scores of gay money boys switched to become ladyboys, to fulfill nouveau mongers' demand and/or perhaps because it was more fun being young and dressing like a girl.

I also agree that culturally there is no place on earth where acceptance of boy-to-girl transgenderism is as engrained as in Thailand, to the point where some Thai mothers who would rather have had a daughter will dress and raise the newborn son as a girl (which is wrong to the child btw).  This underscores the Thais' tolerance for ladyboys, who face other forms of social discrimination in Thai society, just not the stigma and the guilt as we impose TG-prone children in the West so they stay in the closet as long as possible.  Such tolerance also makes it possible for Thai TG boys to start hormone therapy while they are underage and still able to mitigate puberty masculinity, unlike in other parts of the world where confused children and reluctant parents do not seek such hormones and then it is too late for TGs to fulfill femininity with best possible physical feminine appearance.

I also think that, like in Thailand, there is nowadays greater acceptance of transgenderism in many other countries, namely in Europe where it is becoming routine to see youthful boys (and especially girls) openly dressing and behaving like the opposite gender.  But they are NOT prostitutes or sexually available to old men like me.   I think that's also the trend in Thailand where there may be more ladyboys than ever, but fewer who need or want to become prostitutes...

Take the Philippines also where there are also plenty of ladyboys, but no ladyboy bars and relatively-to-Thailand few prostitutes (on a good night in AC you will not find more than 20, which is less than a good bar in BKK or KRUS in Pattaya will have)...   But in the Philippines the social mindframe is still such that the young (GGs and ladyboys) still consider it desirable to connect with older foreigners... from poverty-stricken ladyboy youths in the street to established professionals a guy like me can approach them without it being considered an insult and most times my approach is met with interest that may lead to sex...

Once that changes in TH and PI, and it will sooner or later, that the young and beautiful no longer want to be seen in the company of the old, that's when it is GAME OVER for the hedonistic farangs like us !

2245888_3_o.jpg.d88061a514278aa082302d47a8facab7.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Rom said:

"20-30 years ago" brings us back to the 1990s-early 2000s, so the answer must be Yes! There are visibly more ladyboys now, especially farang-oriented prostitute ones...   Back in the 1990s there was 1 all-ladyboy bar in BKK (Casanova) and 1 in Pattaya (Limatiquai).  Then came KC3 and High-Boss. (Linda and Jenny Star I don't consider all-ladyboy bars; just hangouts).  But I think ladyboy bars and the numbers of ladyboys peaked sometime around 2012-13.   To get there, it was not just new ladyboys coming onstream but there was also a major shift in supply whereby scores of gay money boys switched to become ladyboys, to fulfill nouveau mongers' demand and/or perhaps because it was more fun being young and dressing like a girl.

I also agree that culturally there is no place on earth where acceptance of boy-to-girl transgenderism is as engrained as in Thailand, to the point where some Thai mothers who would rather have had a daughter will dress and raise the newborn son as a girl (which is wrong to the child btw).  This underscores the Thais' tolerance for ladyboys, who face other forms of social discrimination in Thai society, just not the stigma and the guilt as we impose TG-prone children in the West so they stay in the closet as long as possible.  Such tolerance also makes it possible for Thai TG boys to start hormone therapy while they are underage and still able to mitigate puberty masculinity, unlike in other parts of the world where confused children and reluctant parents do not seek such hormones and then it is too late for TGs to fulfill femininity with best possible physical feminine appearance.

I also think that, like in Thailand, there is nowadays greater acceptance of transgenderism in many other countries, namely in Europe where it is becoming routine to see youthful boys (and especially girls) openly dressing and behaving like the opposite gender.  But they are NOT prostitutes or sexually available to old men like me.   I think that's also the trend in Thailand where there may be more ladyboys than ever, but fewer who need or want to become prostitutes...

Take the Philippines also where there are also plenty of ladyboys, but no ladyboy bars and relatively-to-Thailand few prostitutes (on a good night in AC you will not find more than 20, which is less than a good bar in BKK or KRUS in Pattaya will have)...   But in the Philippines the social mindframe is still such that the young (GGs and ladyboys) still consider it desirable to connect with older foreigners... from poverty-stricken ladyboy youths in the street to established professionals a guy like me can approach them without it being considered an insult and most times my approach is met with interest that may lead to sex...

Once that changes in TH and PI, and it will sooner or later, that the young and beautiful no longer want to be seen in the company of the old, that's when it is GAME OVER for the hedonistic farangs like us !

2245888_3_o.jpg.d88061a514278aa082302d47a8facab7.jpg

good analysis Rom.

But one thing that I think is a truism for the young ”girls” we seek.

THEY ALL HAVE BALLS..... so they are fucking horny all the time. Even in my horny 20s..... I banged some MILFS. Because it meant blowing a load.

Add money and alcohol...... old foreigners can get lots of pussy.

And the second ”Near Truisim” is that every LB and Trans has a price. Not all.... but the majority. Because they are beings BASED ON SEXUALITY....they are much cooler with fucking and getting some extra dollars for it. Especially the new crop of 20 somethings in the West who need the money to look beautiful or just have fun. Ditto for South East Asia.

It's very rare that I have met a trans I couldn't bed. One time in BKK... so far none times in US and Latin America. And in markets where guys are amatuers when it comes to Trans Experience.....we are BLESSINGS to these girls who desperately need a guy who understands them and values them.

my most recent beauty.....who I sent you a DM picture of.....is an absolute unicorn. And when I call her that......her dick gets super hard.

Their DNA makes them available to us.....even as we get older.... so long as we truly desire them in a way they like (I.e. as a human not as a fetish)......... and have money..... and are cool.......and we don't let ourselves go to look like a disheveled mess.

DILF ALL THE WAY!

• Like 2

I'm wondering if the girls (GG/LB) really need to go for a fuck with us ugly old farang guys (primarily speaking of myself of course...) when they can make a lot of money just sitting and drinking with you...

A Nana Plaza mamasan posted this staff wanted ad today:

Mamasannep.jpg.a33a2b8369f1c7699eedc090bf23897f.jpg

They get 100 Baht for every lady drink in addition to their fixed income (currently about 400B for 4-5 hours of work, before covid it was 800B+ for 8+ hours).

One customer last night dropped 13,510 B (400 USD) in a Nana Plaza bar for example:

Ladydrink.jpg.b2d8739b86cee906dd9606d105bd2265.jpg

twisterbill.jpg.cd516f71fe89f68cb2f925ff47124e4c.jpg

266698501_627582765104139_16399577041625

The average salary in Thailand is around 20K, the daily minimum wage about 300B (10-11 USD).

Nana Plaza last night:

Obsession.jpg.5d62bd1f2e76c222cfbf1ba0de985064.jpg

Obsession ladyboy bar apparently still closed....l

268013514_627859905076425_39414047601556

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

my buddies and I one time were in Vegas and there was a cosplay/furry convention in town. We decided to try it out, specifically for the purpose of scoring some babes.

So many hot ones. All of them insane.

Among the countless different esoteric things I've read up on during this stay-at-home pandemic is the furry phenomenon.  The furry fandom is a fascinating world:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom

There is even a genuine scholarly interest in the fandom:

https://furscience.com/

Approximately 12% of furries are trans, like Ash Coyote:

I've been working on my own fursona:  Eric the border collie who, after years of running in circles and chasing his own tail, got neutered to become a calmer and more feminized version of himself - Erica the border collie.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

• Like 2