Ernesto - The Trailblazing Monger

Rom

281585376_Ernestocartoon.jpg.2ec49b6f47d8ca7519c85d8a9912fb98.jpg“Ernesto” is the hallmark mongering name of an intrepid Austrian monger who pioneered the TR-with-pics genre back when digital cameras and phones with cameras were still pricey and not many mongers had them or knew how to use them.  He started out at the old AsiaTS forum area, which then became The Ladyboys Forums (TLF) in the latter part of the 2000s, diligently posting blow-by-blow accounts of his ladyboy adventures that often took him off the beaten path into remoter locations in SE Asia.

Ernesto also posted copious amounts of pics of the ladyboys he bedded and often in bed with himself, such as the pic below he posted right here at LBR that I (Rom) am reposting with Ernesto's face hidden since he did not bother to do it himself.  The interest such TRs generated among his fellow mongers must have motivated Ernesto to offer more and more outlandish adventures and explicit pictorials and to take his show to a couple other Boards, including LBR where in 2013 he was awarded his own sub-forum and labeled a “Legend” before even the Romscars Hall of Legends existed…

Below is the link to Ernesto’s sub-forum where you can  marvel for yourself at his exploits in 2012-13 that span the hubs of BKK, Pattaya, AC and some more remote cities in the Philippines, Malaysia and Cambodja.  In the TLF Board you may still find some of the TR classics of his 2000s’ trips.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/forum/66-ernestos-adventures/

As far as I can tell, Ernesto’s TRs for our Board were his last as he had a serious accident in 2014 that debilitated him and likely changed his outlook on life and on pursuing ladyboys.  This was his last post and he has not since been heard of in the online ladyboy world:

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/5583-back-in-life-again/&tab=comments#comment-120950

Ernesto the man just faded back into the crowd.  But Ernesto the Legend lives on in his TRs and now in the Romscars Hall of Legends.

VIVA ERNESTO !

867900102_Ernestoche2.jpg.fbdc166ef8e61aba222fa597e329e078.jpg

• Like 5

VIVA ERNESTO!

In my books, he is the Babe Ruth and Pele of LB Mongers. Number that will never be beaten. Pele bagged 1,279 goals in 1,363 games. Ernesto bagged more two-hole pussy than anyone. Just his Sri Lankan or Malaysian output likely destroys The Sith“s total global numbers.

What possesses a single man to such heights of excellence??!!??........not only ripping thru countless fresh pussy in unbeaten tracks of land.....but to document it with photos (during a time when 1 photo took minutes to upload on the internet) and write detailed reports in English, which is not a language he spoke (from my understanding). It's like comparing output by football players today in their light aerodynamic low cut cleats to the output of guys 70 years ago wearing steel toe heavy work boots on the pitch. 

Hey Rom.....do you think we can have Ernesto come out of hiding..... roll up to the podium with whatever contraption he is utilizing to help his mobility.....to accept this award?

I will get my hanky ready to listen and weep to his acceptance speech.

Who met this wonder?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The-Sith said:

VIVA ERNESTO!

In my books, he is the Babe Ruth and Pele of LB Mongers. Number that will never be beaten. Pele bagged 1,279 goals in 1,363 games. Ernesto bagged more two-hole pussy than anyone. Just his Sri Lankan or Malaysian output likely destroys The Sith“s total global numbers.

Not sure this is what made him be a legend; in other circumstances, he wouldn't have been liked by mongers. 

However, he was a pioneer in the art of writing TRs. He also knew not to stay with both feet in the same hoof. This is how he managed to monger and explore SE Asia. It's not that difficult though. You just need to do it. 

I wish I could have shared with him at the time I had been in Malaysia before he retired from the scene. I hope he's doing good in Austria. 

• Like 2

On 11/28/2021 at 12:41 PM, Fenton said:

I think its down to hormones Woodie. Not like today, during the time Ernesto was doing these TR's, the vast majority of the Filipino lbs were taking "the pill" and taking it too late in life. Not good for the male body either.

Part of the reason is that due to the Filis being mostly Roman Catholic they subject the boys to circumcision at about 11 years of age. They do it with what can only be a blunt axe which leaves them with a horrendous scar on their dick. I am all for circumcision but only if done properly.

• Like 1