Ladyboy THUMBNAIL GALLERIES - Flashes from the Past

Rom

8 hours ago, Rom said:

in his 40s is something

As a matter of fact, December 27 she becomes 40. Born 1981.

8 hours ago, Rom said:

Am I the only one here at LBR who remembers RAMONA ?

I remember her. 

Many nice memories from several girls mentioned. Been to Jessicas condo in Pratunam countless times. She's cool.

Annie wore a rug, btw.

Nancys lovestick is divine. You hardly believe your eyes when she unleashes it. I wish she'd make a comeback. Hopefully her Austrian sugardaddy runs out of money some day.

• Like 2

Thanks gentlemen for sharing your memories along with mine... pls allow me some further queries:

@duke007   I remember seeing Wise at NEP and thinking he was drop dead gorgeous but it was one of those so-many-ladyboys-so-little-time situations... my problem was that I had started going to Casanova in the 1990s and the old timers like Talisha, Jessica, Ramona, Champagne recognized me the moment I set foot on the 2nd floor, grabbed me, and made it difficult for me to buy drinks for or scoop the younger newcomers...  Towards the mid-late 2000s I did connect with one of the more recent ones by the name of Pang/Sandy/Sydney and I have fond ST memories ... (pic below)

@The-Sith  At PY you shared plenty of pics of ladyboys and Tinder hook-ups.  What about your pics from the 2000s?  Don't you have some you can share here of Noon, Annie, Jenny?  etc. etc...

@seven  I remember Jessica retired from Casanova circa 2010 and went freelancer and his phone # reached me but I never made the call.   Are you still in touch?  I am curious what he looks like?   Probably on the scary side as all the plastic J did in the 1990s-2000s must have come apart by now... Same-same for Nancy. He abused the plastic surgery and now must be borderline grotesque... He was when I last fucked him in 2013.  Does anyone have their Facebooks to check???  As to Annie's' wigs, the impression I got from the other ladyboys is that she wore them as a result of whatever serious medical condition the ladyboys kept suggesting afflicted her.  But Annie seemed in perfect shape otherwise.   I wish I had asked.  I hope she is alive and OK.

@everyone :      Does anyone remember the S&M dom-themed huge muscular ladyboy at Casanova?  He did not speak much and just put on a tough-sissy act knowing that he wasn't every punters cup of tea.  But could take things slow in the room.  I have some prints of him somewhere but can't find.  Does anyone remember his name or have a pic of him you can post?

Heeeeeeeeeere's Sandy:

pang01.JPG.892355c0aff97e7fd9e5f9c8dca4b3cb.JPG

Pang02.JPG.220b40dce4d1ddfa22745867cdd3ab26.JPG

pang03.JPG.6c3f25c3bd351ee3b2fcbb1afb62267c.JPG

pang04.JPG.da33146817e620325b9ee3fdf20a5a0f.JPG

pang05.JPG.407fbed68c6bf05869ca9c9befcee833.JPG

pang06.JPG.5858519e36b2b0719c211e56167c6310.JPG

• Like 5

I am the OP and I started this thread in a fit of self-enthusiasm over recognizing and having fucked so many ladyboys in one of the thumbnail galleries sites I visited.  Previously I would recognize only 4 or 5 ladyboys on a full-screen of 30 and this time I recognized a whopping 17 !!!

Even though I rushed here to the Romscars Club to brag about it, I kept thinking it was too good to be true.   Statistically with random sampling, the probability is infinitesimal of 17 desired outcomes when the expected value is 5 or less.   The explanation is that the 30 thumbnails I posted were NOT randomly generated but took into account my previous visits to the website's galleries of the ladyboys I knew, which were again presented to me by the website (same as how in Youtube they post links to our previously watched favorites).

To confirm, I visited a different thumbnails website and sure enough this time the results were much less promiscuous.  I took 3 screenshots that I post below with the ladyboys I fucked circled in yellow.  This time the scores were 4 of 30; 3 of 30; and 2 of 30.

Apologies if I mislead or disappointed you.   I bet some BMs here can check mark more ladyboy fucks than I did... and perhaps share how it happened...

Rom

thumbs1.png.0be078200a4f5837f90a414ceb86f9d6.png

thumbs2.png.bf210e085d8a808524ae05b9c6bd330c.png

thumbs3.png.3df13503454cde6848215037d1832a69.png

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Rom said:

I remember Jessica retired from Casanova circa 2010 and went freelancer and his phone # reached me but I never made the call.   Are you still in touch?  I am curious what he looks like?   Probably on the scary side as all the plastic J did in the 1990s-2000s must have come apart by now... Same-same for Nancy. He abused the plastic surgery and now must be borderline grotesque... He was when I last fucked him in 2013.  Does anyone have their Facebooks to check???  As to Annie's' wigs, the impression I got from the other ladyboys is that she wore them as a result of whatever serious medical condition the ladyboys kept suggesting afflicted her.  But Annie seemed in perfect shape otherwise.   I wish I had asked.  I hope she is alive and OK.

Not really, just very occasionally. Sent her a text when I was in Bkk last year but nothing came out of it. My last pics of her at her place was around 2015 but they are private, sorry. She's on TF and Planetromeo but with really old pics. 

Which Nancy are you referring to? From Casanova?

15 hours ago, Rom said:

Does anyone remember the S&M dom-themed huge muscular ladyboy at Casanova?

Apple? She wasn't very muscular though. Lived in the same building as Jessica.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rom said:

circled in yellow. 

Fifth row is Chew. Super cute. Ran into her by accident in a food market on the outskirts of Bkk maybe 8 years ago. Had been creaming over her for years online but never able to find her, then all of a sudden years later she was right in front of me. Sure enough, she was game. A perfect example of high expectations often fail miserably.  Very cute, but chubby,  and so boring.  Just a one off, never met again.

• Like 1

One I regret not going with was Candy ( Top row, 9th along, on second batch of pictures),she also worked out of Casanova's and was a big favourite of an old buddy TTChang (hence my reluctance to take her) , she was just my type, had me drooling :Drooling:

(last 4 pics courtesy of AsianTS) 

IMG_20211129_082127.jpg

IMG_20211129_083512.jpg

IMG_20211129_083640.jpg

IMG_20211129_083856.jpg

IMG_20211129_085052.jpg

• Like 2

Don't recall Candy...  Recall another young petite ladyboy at Casanova I scored (cant remember the name) but for the most part they were older and bigger... When I was dating superstar Noon of Cascade 3rd floor she would talk about Casanova as a bar "if you like old ladyboy" as opposed to Cascade that had several 18 and 19 year olds...

"Apple" ?  does not ring a bell ...  the one Casanova dom-ladyboy I am thinking of was like over 6 feet tall (with the spiky heels) and had biceps bigger than my thighs... basically a muscular Thai dude in black lingerie and leather boots ... He once used his dom authority act to make me ST-barfine him but at the time (20 years ago) I was not ready to let myself go into sexual submission to a man in lingerie ...  in the room he quickly realized it and to my surprise asked me to fuck him, which I did after closing my eyes and fantasizing of buttfucking Elizabeth Hurley in front of Hugh Grant while he blew me a stiffy... (the ladyboy dom! Not Hugh Grant!).  He must have intimidated the hell out of me into not taking pics because I don't have a single one of him to post either in the bar or in the room... if someone told me the name maybe I could find it on the internet because I remember seeing him there... perhaps he will pop up in the thumbnails some day...

Nancy:  I am talking about default Nancy.  The horse cock Nancy of La Bamba.  He who owns the "Nancy" name of the ladyboy world.  And as I said above, he embarked on facial plastic surgery too much too soon and now must not be a pretty sight to look at.

Chiew  (Chiu).   Again: almost 20 years ago.  She worked at a mini-cabaret show in a beer bar plaza along 2nd road and I used to wait for her to finish performing to take her overnight.  Very curvy soft like a girl with a wonderful thick hard cock that she wanted worshipped.  My infatuation lasted one trip as when I returned to Pattaya she was no longer performing at that bar.  I only had her e-mail at the time. We lost touch and never saw her again or any other punter reporting on her at PY.

Here are some pics of Chiu.  The first 2 from my archives.  The rest from an internet free gallery:

chiu0.jpg.cd739c0d1ed61c43a8ff94684540e866.jpg

chiu00.jpg.e59931ea89ce0f82df90d75610a292ff.jpg

chiu5.jpg.9651d2f22fa6168c77be7109f642085d.jpg

chiu3.jpg.8ef422fc4b0906f26fda5015f56d24fb.jpg

chiu6.jpg.02e6d0eee42973b9c17c9d620d9b1c6c.jpg

chiu5e.jpg.7a96313f9748f3097b4dfab889eb6e98.jpg

chiu4.jpg.d8a0c1722d520e974dabb88b6443de21.jpg

chiu7.jpg.def19d8cc22f5fb59cddac5df5b1e952.jpg

• Like 3

and now one for the trivia buffs:

I recognized this cock (and circled it) in the thumbnails above as belonging to one of the most unforgettable ladyboys I ever fucked as did other BMs here and at PY...

Anyone else knows or wants to guess:  Who does this big, juicy, curvy-bent cock belong to?

26098_4.jpg.0d0ab44a695639022011552d79e5d9d1.jpg

26098_10.jpg.eaac128fe68822dddbaa31c4de90207a.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/29/2021 at 1:34 AM, Rom said:

I am the OP and I started this thread in a fit of self-enthusiasm over recognizing and having fucked so many ladyboys in one of the thumbnail galleries sites I visited.  Previously I would recognize only 4 or 5 ladyboys on a full-screen of 30 and this time I recognized a whopping 17 !!!

Even though I rushed here to the Romscars Club to brag about it, I kept thinking it was too good to be true.   Statistically with random sampling, the probability is infinitesimal of 17 desired outcomes when the expected value is 5.   The explanation is that the thumbnails I posted were NOT randomly generated but took into account my previous visits to the website's galleries of the ladyboys I knew, which were again presented to me by the website (same as how in Youtube they post links to our previously watched favorites).

To confirm, I visited a different thumbnails website and sure enough this time the results were much less promiscuous.  I took 3 screenshots that I post below with the ladyboys I fucked circled in yellow.  This time the scores were 4 of 30; 3 of 30; and 2 of 30.

Apologies if I mislead or disappointed you.   I bet some BMs here can check mark more ladyboy fucks than I did... and perhaps share how it happened...

Rom

I thought about it right before I connected to LBR and read your post. We are often informed of "artificial intelligence" in Youtube, Google, Facebook, Instagram and other "social networks" that propose us what they identified as what we like. I thought that maybe you had visited pages of ladyboys you shagged more than the average so these ladyboys would appear first when you click on the thumbnails. 

However, I could try to create my own thumbnail with ladyboys performers, I am not sure I would have even 5 in a page.  

• Like 2

On 11/30/2021 at 1:11 AM, Rom said:

and now one for the trivia buffs:

I recognized this cock (and circled it) in the thumbnails above as belonging to one of the most unforgettable ladyboys I ever fucked as did other BMs here and at PY...

Anyone else knows or wants to guess:  Who does this big, juicy, curvy-bent cock belong to?

26098_4.jpg.0d0ab44a695639022011552d79e5d9d1.jpg

26098_10.jpg.eaac128fe68822dddbaa31c4de90207a.jpg

Well, she has a great body and black hair. Should be easy to single out!.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

jen1.jpg.dfdb31cc04235d4b0320217c869915b2.jpg 

jen2.jpg.ede22cbdd7eaea41477d42b490274afd.jpg

On 11/29/2021 at 2:11 PM, Rom said:

Time's up.   No one guessed.   Here's a pic from the thumbnails...

jenny.png.63c52989787b19307c83c79f5b4139b5.png

If you still don't know, ask @duke007 who says they were fuck buddies...

And here is another one from the thumbs.   About 15 years ago he was one of Pattaya's cutest ladyboys.  These clips were a couple days ago on FB.  Time is unforgiving.  Who is he?   @Duncan  oughta know the answer...

On 12/10/2021 at 2:36 PM, duke007 said:

I do know who she is but will let someone else say :wink:

Nope. That was big ass Emy or Emma, who thinks her shit doesn't stink.

This is Beam. Hi Boss Soi 6.
Now located in BKK.
Look at my avatar.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2021 at 10:19 PM, Rom said:

jen1.jpg.dfdb31cc04235d4b0320217c869915b2.jpg 

jen2.jpg.ede22cbdd7eaea41477d42b490274afd.jpg

Time's up.   No one guessed.   Here's a pic from the thumbnails...

jenny.png.63c52989787b19307c83c79f5b4139b5.png

If you still don't know, ask @duke007 who says they were fuck buddies...

And here is another one from the thumbs.   About 15 years ago he was one of Pattaya's cutest ladyboys.  These clips were a couple days ago on FB.  Time is unforgiving.  Who is he?   @Duncan  oughta know the answer...

Rom, your continuous use of "he"when referring to Lb's. Is it a determined effort to try and re educate the rest of the BM's on this site?. I cant think of any others that use he.  The term "she" seems to be warranted. They, in the case of preop's, have a cock and balls, but the rest of the body (in most cases), is pure girl, and they act like girls.

Any thoughts that you would like to illuminate us with?.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

Rom, your continuous use of "he"when referring to Lb's. Is it a determined effort to try and re educate the rest of the BM's on this site?  (...)

Any thoughts that you would like to illuminate us with?.

Hi Woodie,  English not being my native language, I struggle with grammar and spelling in my posts’ first drafts where I put all the focus on the message and how it can best spark readers’ interest and reactions.  Only at the end, I go over the grammatic the best I can and do the spell checks.  In those first drafts I use both ‘he’ and ‘she’ for ladyboys without giving deliberate thought to either.  In the past, I would edit at the end to make sure all the ‘he-s’ became ‘she-s’.  But I stopped doing it sometime earlier this year as I decided my instinctive expression was literarily more meaningful than my conforming to editorial conventions on gender.  Call it an artistic choice I made in expressing myself, as artists (and wannabes like me) are known to do.

Your question, made me look deeper into it however:  So I went back to my OP since which I have mentioned 25 different ladyboys in this thread.  Here is how I referred to them:

SHE   10 times ; Jenny,  Poppy, Annie, Nicky, Ninew, Chacha, Talisha, Makati, Noon, Chiu

HE  7 times : Gobee,  Appen, Yo, Milk, Yoyo,  Bobo, The Casanova Dominatrix

BOTH  HE & SHE  4 times :  Bo, Jessica, Nancy, Beam

NEITHER  HE or SHE (as drafted) 4 times :  Pooh, Jina, Ramona, Sandy

So Woodie as you can see I am more likely to use “She” than “He”.   What is my criterion?  There isn’t one.  The only thing I can ascertain is that there seems to be a correlation between my use of “She” and my affection for the ladyboys concerned such as Jenny, Poppy, Anny, Ninew, Talisha, Noon, Chiu, Bo all of whom I was very fond of, infatuated even.

On the other hand I also used “She” for Nicky, Chacha and Makati who were strictly business, but who have in common that they were all exceptionally attractive tall skinny supermodel types…

The 'He-s' I used for ladyboys I have never been with or with whom I had bad experiences, although Yoyo falls in neither category.

So you can say there is a personal bias to use SHE with ladyboys I like a lot and HE with the rest.  But it's not a rule, nor does it always come out like that.

I hope this helps Woodie.  I am not trying to “re-educate”  anyone, although I like the idea that my alternate use of “he” and “she” underscores in BMs' minds the ambiguous AND androgenous nature of our lustful pursuits.

Rom

images.jpg.b3af30ee33683b77f7ab88ad3201cc45.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rom said:

Hi Woodie,  English not being my native language, I struggle with grammar and spelling in my posts’ first drafts where I put all the focus on the message and how it can best spark readers’ interest and reactions.  Only at the end, I go over the grammatic the best I can and do the spell checks.  In those first drafts I use both ‘he’ and ‘she’ for ladyboys without giving deliberate thought to either.  In the past, I would edit at the end to make sure all the ‘he-s’ became ‘she-s’.  But I stopped doing it sometime earlier this year as I decided my instinctive expression was literarily more meaningful than my conforming to editorial conventions on gender.  Call it an artistic choice I made in expressing myself, as artists (and wannabes like me) are known to do.

Your question, made me look deeper into it however:  So I went back to my OP since which I have mentioned 25 different ladyboys in this thread.  Here is how I referred to them:

SHE   10 times ; Jenny,  Poppy, Annie, Nicky, Ninew, Chacha, Talisha, Makati, Noon, Chiu

HE  7 times : Gobee,  Appen, Yo, Milk, Yoyo,  Bobo, The Casanova Dominatrix

BOTH  HE & SHE  4 times :  Bo, Jessica, Nancy, Beam

NEITHER  HE or SHE (as drafted) 4 times :  Pooh, Jina, Ramona, Sandy

So Woodie as you can see I am more likely to use “She” than “He”.   What is my criterion?  There isn’t one.  The only thing I can ascertain is that there seems to be a correlation between my use of “She” and my affection for the ladyboys concerned such as Jenny, Poppy, Anny, Ninew, Talisha, Noon, Chiu, Bo all of whom I was very fond of, infatuated even.

On the other hand I also used “She” for Nicky, Chacha and Makati who were strictly business, but who have in common that they were all exceptionally attractive tall skinny supermodel types…

The 'He-s' I used for ladyboys I have never been with or with whom I had bad experiences, although Yoyo falls in neither category.

So you can say there is a personal bias to use SHE with ladyboys I like a lot and HE with the rest.  But it's not a rule, nor does it always come out like that.

I hope this helps Woodie.  I am not trying to “re-educate”  anyone, although I like the idea that my alternate use of “he” and “she” underscores in BMs' minds the ambiguous AND androgenous nature of our lustful pursuits.

Rom

images.jpg.b3af30ee33683b77f7ab88ad3201cc45.jpg

Funny, I did wonder if the degree of attraction was an influence on the use of he or she. I remember my first experience of chasing a LB was at Linda's Bar and I have to say that there were a few there that would only have the word he used in reference to them. Mind you the one I bedded was certainly a she. A great time.

• Like 1