Kendo - The Media-Savvy Monger

Rom

1766867268_KendoUK.jpg.570bdc8ba00a2c0298127074b0dec8fa.jpgIt’s official!  After 1 year of conspicuous silence, the monger who made PY into the webworld’s #1 Ladyboy Board has just officially announced his resignation as moderator.  He is also one of the 2 Brits (the other is at-the-time Paeng’s Scott) who 10 years ago made ladyboy mongering mainstream by becoming the faces on Sky Living TV of all the farangs who flock to Thailand to indulge in ladyboys and eventually move there.

The name is Kendo, Kendo UK and he is a skilled IT guy with an active media presence.  Besides his stint on Sky Living TV, he is active on Twitter (Ken in Thailand) and was until last year the master of ceremonies of that other ladyboy Board some call Pyongyang/PY which he propelled to dominance after becoming a mod there in 2012.   With his keen and knowledge-imparting interactions online and his sexpat networking on the ground after he moved to BKK, Kendo became arguably the most famous ladyboy monger ever, a role he seemed to relish until last year when he abruptly went silent at PY without an explanation.

His role as the alfa mod at PY was not without controversy as he stepped on a lot of BMs’ toes, including mine.   But I always found him to be the most capable of the PY mods and he made me feel like he recognized the quality and effort of my contributions.  His departure was inevitable once PY’s second most toxic BM was elevated to mod and initiated the power grab that would relegate Kendo to a spectator role in the BM purges that followed.

As far as I am concerned I don’t think I will ever be close pals with Kendo, but I respect his standing in our ladyboy mongers community and he certainly does not need me to tell him he is a “Legend.”  I view his slamming the door on PY as the greatest blow ever to the regime and as redemption enough for having been its posterboy, so it is with timely contentment that within hours of his announcement at PY I can finally welcome Kendo to his rightful place in the Romscars Hall of Legends.

pic removed

... if you google-image "Kendo Pattaya" the first pic that comes up is Kendo at his best but to post it here his consent would be necessary.

• Like 5

Kendo is a stud.

I met him once or twice. it was KRUs when he was the judge of a dance off by two bars......and my pick....the girl I had fucked the night before....ended up winning: the sexy TOEY prior to the Boltons.

Kendo was in a Grey suit and pink tie and his patented blonde spikey hair.

he saw me with Toey and First dancing on a table with me sandwiched between these two sexy girls who have each known me intimately that week. And while I was in between these two sexy girls he gave me a fist bump....which is endorsement that he knows what it's all about:

”having a good time all the time and not giving a fuck what others think”.... that's Kendo.

It took a TON of balls to get on international TV and declare what makes him happy, eventhough it probably cost him with people back home.

RESPECT TO KENDO FOR THAT.

Where the hell is he now?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The-Sith said:

Kendo is a stud.

I met him once or twice. it was KRUs when he was the judge of a dance off by two bars......and my pick....the girl I had fucked the night before....ended up winning: the sexy TOEY prior to the Boltons.

Kendo was in a Grey suit and pink tie and his patented blonde spikey hair.

he saw me with Toey and First dancing on a table with me sandwiched between these two sexy girls who have each known me intimately that week. And while I was in between these two sexy girls he gave me a fist bump....which is endorsement that he knows what it's all about:

”having a good time all the time and not giving a fuck what others think”.... that's Kendo.

It took a TON of balls to get on international TV and declare what makes him happy, eventhough it probably cost him with people back home.

RESPECT TO KENDO FOR THAT.

Where the hell is he now?

I was at that dance off. Decided by his appearance that he must be a second hand car dealer!.

By the way I did not agree with Toey winning. There was a better one.(cant think of her name)..

What did piss me off that night was the infamous LB photograher getting in the way of the sights. More important that voyuers can look at photos than the guys that were present!.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Woodie said:

(...) the infamous LB photograher getting in the way of the sights (...)

... speaking of whom: like Kendo, Lur Saluces stopped posting at PY in 2020.   Another high profile defection ?   If so, it clears the path for another Hall of Legends induction...

1 hour ago, Rom said:

...  Lur Saluces stopped posting at PY in 2020.   Another high profile defection?  If so, it clears the path for another Hall of Legends induction...

LurSaluces imho is probably not posting because he is not in Thailand at the moment, and hasn't been for a good while (a pandemic and all that :crazy:), but that doesn't mean he is not 'lurking' there, because he was only yesterday. :rolleye0012:

Maybe this will put your theory (hope :wink: ) of his 'defection' from the PLB forum to bed :hi:

15 hours ago, Woodie said:

I was at that dance off. Decided by his appearance that he must be a second hand car dealer!.

By the way I did not agree with Toey winning. There was a better one.(cant think of her name)..

What did piss me off that night was the infamous LB photograher getting in the way of the sights. More important that voyuers can look at photos than the guys that were present!.

I told Kendo that Toey would win because Toey DEFINITELY is the most feminine dancer. She basically is channeling a sexy American black woman.

Kendo said he didn't like her because of the tattoos I think.

But I had shagged her the night before and I already knew the sex twerk moves she was going to unleash for victory.

I busted out a stack of papes (only 20 bhats).... and started making it rain on the stage with her ass twerking in the air! The other girls almost slipped on the bills on the floor.

Black Strip Joint Style in Pattaya Baby!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, duke007 said:

...  'defection' from the PLB  ... 

PLB =  Pyongyang Ladyboy Board ...  u can just use PY for short.:judge:

Seriously duke:  what's with PY's soviet-style secrecy and denial about Kendo and other VIP BMs?   We all knew Kendo had jumped ship, yet they kept feeding us the party line that he "was working behind the scenes."  Same with Lur.  He was their main media contributor (other than me, but I left) and then abruptly he stopped posting for a year and counting.   What are we supposed to think?

Did u know that another of PY's top contributors and most popular BMs was just recently banned?   I did not see any mention of it either.   BMs there will be left wondering why he stopped posting.  (sorry I can't say his name).

There is a pattern here duke:  any BM who shines at PY gets singled out for corrosive attacks by you-know-who in tandem with aggravation from the 2-you-know-who-mods leading to loss of motivation to shine and eventually self or forced exile...

May u never feel it on your skin duke ...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rom said:

PLB =  Pyongyang Ladyboy Board

Same with Lur.  He was their main media contributor and then abruptly he stopped posting.  What are we supposed to think? 

The same as the 'majority' I would have thought, the fact that LurSaluces has not been in Thailand due to this 'pandemic' thingy going on (in case you haven't noticed) would make the reasoning for his lack of posts fairly obvious imho. :rolleye0012:

The exception of course being yourself who is finding yet another excuse to try and stir the pot up again :rofl:

Oh, and I made a mistake, I should have wrote LBP forum and not PLB, because it stands for LadyboysPattaya forum, my bad :biggrin:

I shall say no more Rom, have a nice day now :hi:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Rom said:

... speaking of whom: like Kendo, Lur Saluces stopped posting at PY in 2020.   Another high profile defection ?   If so, it clears the path for another Hall of Legends induction...

Actually I was not meaning Lur Saluces. It was the photographer who is a LB!. Cant think of her name.

I think in a way that the afore said Lur Saluces was part of the reason I got banned. I mentioned to my gf at the time, (and who still is), that her photo was on the forum, taken by the Lur. That got back to the powers that be and it was enough to cast me adrift!. They must look for any reason!.

• Like 4

Sonya P !  the name is Sonya with a "Y".   She was the ladyboy live-in of a PY BM (Teppis) who moved to Pattaya for a few years during which he kept a bloglike thread at PY that was also one of the reasons it became THE TOP Board in the early 2010s.   They did not live happily ever after, Teppis returned to Scandinavia but not before he helped Sonya become a paid photographer for ladyboy bar events and nudie shoots for the internet...  I guess Teppis would be a credible candidate for the Romscars Hall of Legends but I'd rather induct all clear-choice LBR BMs first (Kendo is an LBR BM and so are the 2 coming up) as there is no telling I will keep doing it every year.

But the reason I am making this post is because Woodie mentioned "being heroed" which is something I had a lot of experience with at PY and wore as a badge of honor.   My take is that while telling a ladyboy pics of him/her were posted is basically snitching, one has to expect it will happen so either be prepared to deal with the ladyboys afterwards or don't post the pics.  I posted 1000s of nude and XXX pieces of ladyboys at PY, some of them learned about it and none ever confronted me other than to say they knew.   Moreover, I was openly heroed in PY's threads (as in "Lily said Rom paid her  X  for going out of town" or "I asked Nancy if she knew Rom took pics..."  and there were no consequence whatsoever for the posters...  when I noted I was being heroed it was me who got hoovered.

moral of the story:  Life ain't fair and neither is PY...

Goodnight all. 

R

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fenton said:

I remember you making a post about an LB on soi pot hole and then you went off the radar.

FYI there have been BM's on there that hab done far worse things than you Woodie and are still advanced members.

Yep, I think it depends on whether you buy enough drinks for them or not!.

• Like 1