You Say Potato

Pdoggg

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

At 2:04 of the below video the real estate lady pronounces Pattaya

At around 2:00 Kru Mod gives her pronunciation.

For those into British Humour

Pattaya Pattaya

You Say Potato

The girl at 1.12 in the song video. She is a cracker. Was showing a guy around the unit.

Anyway, the major point is that the real estate girl says Pattaya the correct way!!!!.

2 hours ago, Woodie said:

The girl at 1.12 in the song video. She is a cracker. Was showing a guy around the unit.

Anyway, the major point is that the real estate girl says Pattaya the correct way!!!!.

Yea I asked my other half for the way Thais pronounce it and it was the exact same.  

Other popular holiday spots that get hammered are Majorca/ Mallorca and Ibiza in Spain.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Yea I asked my other half for the way Thais pronounce it and it was the exact same.  

Other popular holiday spots that get hammered are Majorca/ Mallorca and Ibiza in Spain.

Trevor keeps saying how good his Thai is but he pronounces Pattaya wrong 1 second after she says it. It is really not that hard to say it right. I don't understand why people who live in the place can't say it right. Tourists get a pass but expats should know better.

• Like 3