Andrea Bocelli And Lisa May Appear At New Year's Countdown

Pdoggg

The Thai Cabinet is considering spending 100M baht for Lisa of Blackpink to appear at Phuket's Countdown and Andrea Bocelli to appear at Bangkok's Countdown.

I think Lisa would drive substantial domestic tourism to Phuket for the long New Year's weekend and Bocelli almost no effect on Bangkok tourism.

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

Who is Lisa, or is that showing my age?.

You're girlfriend might say, "Who is Andrea Bocelli, or is that showing my age"?  :biggrin:

Lisa is a member of Blackpink, without a doubt the most popular KPop female group ever.   Lisa who hails from Buri Ram, is extremely popular in Thailand.

Top video is Blackpink.

Below is Lisa solo:

31 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

You're girlfriend might say, "Who is Andrea Bocelli, or is that showing my age"?  :biggrin:

Lisa is a member of Blackpink, without a doubt the most popular KPop female group ever.   Lisa who hails from Buri Ram, is extremely popular in Thailand.

Top video is Blackpink.

Below is Lisa solo:

Mmmmm, thanks Pdogg, but if that is the best she can do she has a long way to go!.

No wonder I have not heard of her.

I'd definitely bone Lisa, but I definitely would not bone Andrea Bocelli.  Which proves yet once again that I'm not gay!

(But, hey, slurp up that young pup Andrea you Lemonparty pervs!)

I think Lisa has kind of a Taylor Swift look and style to to her vids. 

(For the record, I'd definitely bone Taylor Swift.  Has anybody else noticed that Taylor Swift has a bit of a ladyboy look to her?)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Lisa is a member of Blackpink

She looks a bit like Dr Nok.

2 hours ago, soiboy said:

I'd definitely bone Lisa, but I definitely would not bone Andrea Bocelli.  Which proves yet once again that I'm not gay!

(But, hey, slurp up that young pup Andrea you Lemonparty pervs!)

I think Lisa has kind of a Taylor Swift look and style to to her vids. 

(For the record, I'd definitely bone Taylor Swift.  Has anybody else noticed that Taylor Swift has a bit of a ladyboy look to her?)

No, not really, but Miley Cyrus! Love Miley. The fact that Elton John, the pretentious old queen thinks she's a horrendous person makes me like her even more.

You bloody heathens!.

Andrea is a very good singer who does opera and other grand music. He also happens to be blind!.

He sings a version of Time to Say Goodbye, which for me is a very appropriate song to mention, as it's Bretts funeral day tomorrow.

I had it played at my mothers funeral.

watch.htm

• Like 1

On 10/26/2021 at 5:56 PM, Woodie said:

Who is Lisa?

So I go for a foot massage on Soi Buakhao today.  

Masseuse: Where you from?

PD: Prathet America.   Khun majak teenai?

Masseuse:  Buri Ram

PD:  Same same Lisa

Masseuse:  Wow, You know Lisa

PD: But my friend Woodie never heard of her

Masseuse: That's OK.  Maybe he hab big dick

Now they are talking about them both being in Phuket.  Not sure if the Bocelisa concert will ever happen but if so it would be great if they performed together, not separately, like Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga who seem to have real chemistry together much like LBR members with ladyboys half their age!  Too bad it's not at Bali Hai pier as I would defo go.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...