Wud ya? Part 341

bumblebee

2 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

don't google 2 girls, One cup

I won't!  Thanks for the warning.  I'll just imagine that it refers to two cute and giggly college coeds sharing a cup of pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks on an early fall afternoon.  LBR has stolen enough of my innocence!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

don't google 2 girls, One cup

7 hours ago, soiboy said:

I won't!  Thanks for the warning.  I'll just imagine that it refers to two cute and giggly college coeds sharing a cup of pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks on an early fall afternoon.  LBR has stolen enough of my innocence!

Everyone should see Two Girls One Cup at least once.  Everyone has a different reaction.  Some can't bear to watch it; others find it hilarious.  I think it deserves an Oscar or Romscar! 

seen.jpeg

12 hours ago, soiboy said:

If you didn’t appreciate lemonparty you’re doing the right thing, soiboy. Don’t watch it!! It’s not far off your imagination anyway so just leave it there.

Same goes for meatspin , Mr. Hands and blue waffle disease.

(I know some of you pervs googled).:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2