Poll : in what language would you like your forum

French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, something I could minimally communicate in...  but I don't see the point of this poll unless you wondering what other idioms BMs speak.

It is evident to all that the UK is the most represented nationality of ladyboy mongers, Thailand sexpats, and BMs here and at PY.  My guess is second place are the US & Canadians. Then Australians & NZers.  Only then come the first non-native English speakers the Germans & Austrians.

The rest we are outliers.   Who cares what mother language we speak...

I am more concerned with if the day ever comes when a ladyboy Board in Arab becomes the new Pyongyang, and some pork-forbidden smartass starts giving out Ramadamscars to top mongers I dont even know...

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Just supposing that LBR is not in English. What language would you liske to use in the forum, be it your motherlanguage or another language your are used to. 

I didn't create the poll since many languages seem to be possible. Please just post the one you like. 

The easiest language for me would be Pig Latin.

If LBR was in Thai, then it would help me learn Thai but for most words I'd be using Google Translate.  So I guess Thai would be my choice.

If it was in Spanish then my Spanish would improve rapidly.   

Esperanto is an interesting possibility.   It's on Google Translate.  Semen is Spermo.  Cunnilingus is Kunilingo; they don't seem to have masculine/feminine forms.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I can only speak, read and write English. I did O-level GCEs in German and French at school. German was my best subject as I found it similar to English. But I remember very little 55 years on.

I don't think I would read any forum if it was in a language other than English, unless possibly if it had a 'translate' option.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

You probably drank alcohol before your breakfast. As I already posted, I answered brexitish . Is that clear in your mind now ? 

I cant see a post on this thread where you have answered 'brexitish', or is it just my imagination? :blink:

Do you practice at being a 'Twat' or does it come naturally? :wink: