VIP Resident Visas: It's the End of Sexpats As We Know Them

Rom

• 2 weeks later...

I think for every one person stupid enough to invest a half million dollars in Thailand there will be thousands of "undesirables".  If I were stinkin, I'd be looking at Hong Kong, maybe Sing. This new attempt at "quality tourists" won't have much effect on the rest of us methinks.  All that needs to happen is for the sex industry to get a bit more low key.  In regards to average tourists in general, less drunken rowdy STUPID behavior in the streets would help as well.  Then they would think they have won :)

• Like 4

10 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

In regards to average tourists in general, less drunken rowdy STUPID behavior in the streets

Good post.  Wouldn't that be nice? Pissed up bogans and soi buakao professionals in Singha beaters, 1 week billionaires will unfortunately be hard to avoid once all restrictions are gone.  We can wish though.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Fenton said:

Your reference to me is well

I wasn't referring to you exclusively , but you branded yourself a 1 week billionaire. 2 week millionaires is more common used term though.

Hauling charter people all over the world for 2 week vacations is not sustainable. During the pandemic emissions and pollution was down to levels we need to aim for, that is if you care.  Let me guess being a conservative/ brexiter you're not a fan being threatened  of Greta Thunberg? Theres a thread dedicated to her. Try it.

As for your political remarks , I could make fun of you every day for being a brexiter but thats very old now.

Oh ,and  Manchester by the sea is a great movie so Im sure you are right about Manchester.

21 minutes ago, Fenton said:

Its a sorry state of affairs really.

It is. Soon you wont be able hop on an arab oil airline for a week of R'n R in Patts. A nice english pub in your village will have to due . I'm sure they have many picturesque pubs there, Mr Darcy. :)

I'm quite happy with the STV visa continuing.   More sustainable to stay for say 6 months.  

• 5 months later...

Thanks Duke007 for bumping this important and timely topic.

I agree with the thrust of what those 2 guys said-- namely that Thailand is more strictly enforcing its own residency regulations thus making it more difficult to sneak past those regulations, and that probably underscoring such stricter enforcement there has been a national policy decision to do away with low-income farangs who bring little value to the country and may even be a net drain in that they benefit without paying from Thailand's public services (roads, policing, public health, etc).

BUT THOSE 2 GUYS ARE MISSING WHAT I THINK IS THE MAJOR REASON WHY THAILAND IS BECOMING LESS ATTRACTIVE TO RETIRE:

Thailand is no longer the low cost, no limits sex paradise it used to be.  I can't elaborate on it due to Board rules, but sexpats are no longer free to fuck who they want and some have learned it the hard way and were made a chilling example to others.  The Thais have always known who did what with who and when and for many farangs it's time to cash their chips and get out of Dodge.

And let's face it no one was retiring all the way to Thailand for the nice weather and great food.  For that, you could just go to southern Europe or Mexico or somewhere like that closer to home.

As I have been prognosticating, the Thai demographics and economic growth have been trending in the direction that fewer and more educated young Thais will no longer accept to join the sex industry or to engage with much older sex partners.  The same holds true for maids and plumbers and taxi drivers whose scarcity and wages are increasing due to the same demographic reasons...

That gentlemen is the paramount reason Thailand is less attractive to retire than it used to be.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Rom said:

And let's face it no one was retiring all the way to Thailand for the nice weather and great food. 

Hey, I resent that. What's wrong with clean beaches of Pattaya and a manky pad thai  cup of noodles with zero nutrients ?:biggrin:

I'd rather not be quoting posts from PY, ... BUT this one, coming from who it came, is of great relevance to this thread in that it bears testimony to the quick demise of the sex industry in Pattaya as we knew it.   This is what Jimbo posted there on February 23 in an impromptu live update from the field of play:

"The quality of the bar girls (talking ggs here) is shockingly awful. I've spent some hours on a barstool thinking "would I?" The answer is an overwhelming "No, I fucking wouldn't."  What a load of dumpy frumps. Some seem to turn up to work in their jim-jams, ffs! I spotted just one lovely young thing last night, on the back of a young handsome dude's bike. Across the road from where I was sitting is a new "gentlemans club" that has obviously had a lot of money spent on it. Surely they'll have some interesting eye-candy? Nope, just more middle-aged dollops."

What Jimbo did not say was that it's only going to get worse:  the "middle-aged dollops" will become "old dollops" and will not be replaced by 18-20ish yo dolls such as could easily be spotted in the past.   Ladyboyswise, it's not as bad but the numbers are dwindling as well and their ages edging up...

The only future Thailand mongering upside I see is for those mongers into GILFs or ladygrownmen ...

Whether the Thai authorities raise admission criteria or not, retiring there has already lost much of its appeal for the sex-deprived low-pensioners of Europe and the US...

• Like 2

age is irrelevant to me but upon watching many many recent vids on youtube of Patong, I could barely find 3 among 50 that I'd do even if they had whoppers. ALL were chubsters or chunky or what ever you say.  None of the slim sexy ones that used to be the norm. I suspect those have mostly all bailed to TF and other online hook up methods.  All the above angst does not worry me as I'm not a bar guy and can always find a playmate, sometimes in everyday jaunts about town.  Pattaya especially just got way over the line with a million bars and I can see why a country's leaders might want to scale back something like this since ALL Patters was getting were horny men.  There is surely a way to serve family/couples non sex tourists along the seafront and let the others cavort and spew in other more off the beaten path areas.  To end that segment would be stupid.  If all you have is normal tourists, they'll mostly be in bed by midnight or so.  The late night to dawn business would die.

• Like 2

I think this transition happened years ago.

places like Nana and Patpong etc.... and Pattaya too have low quality GGs if you are paying the market rate GoGo Bar fees. They are disgusting fat frumps with poor manners and bad fashion.

The only fuckable GGs I have seen are in the Coyote Bars (the expensive girlie bars like The Lion, Vintage and The Pimp). But it's like 6k a pop.

I use to sometimes get girls at the Mandarin in Nana but all the other places have girls with stretch marks and floppy tits.

They are so gross they led me to experiment with white women again...... but always under 30.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2022 at 9:14 PM, Rom said:

the Thai demographics and economic growth have been trending in the direction that fewer and more educated young Thais will no longer accept to join the sex industry or to engage with much older sex partners.

Exacerbating this problem is Covid disruption of the supply chain of farm fresh ladyboys.   Not many 18 and 19 year old ladyboys started their P4P careers during Covid.  Although this might seem to be temporary there will be long term effects.   

Why do new ladyboys decide to work at a specific bar (or other distribution channels)? Most likely because they have a friend they grew up with who said come to Pattaya and work at Backdoor Bar with me and you'll be making good money.   If they don't have at least one contact in Pattaya they probably aren't coming.  Every year of Covid disruption further limits the networking opportunities  of the new generation.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Exacerbating this problem is Covid disruption of the supply chain of farm fresh ladyboys.   Not many 18 and 19 year old ladyboys started their P4P careers during Covid.  Although this might seem to be temporary there will be long term effects.   

Why do new ladyboys decide to work at a specific bar (or other distribution channels)? Most likely because they have a friend they grew up with who said come to Pattaya and work at Backdoor Bar with me and you'll be making good money.   If they don't have at least one contact in Pattaya they probably aren't coming.  Every year of Covid disruption further limits the networking opportunities  of the new generation.

nice analysis Pdoggg..... it's like pro sports farm systems.

What it means is that Sex Tourism is going to have to move to Isaan.

or Pro active bar owners who can take recruitment trips to the villages will be able to charge more and become popular....... every dude wants young hot babes. It's all in the management.

Needless to quote the oldtimer in another forum. He's titles his threads rant threads for years, just to spend time pointing what's negative and despising Thailand. He's not the key of the problem and hasn't seen it coming. 

On 3/6/2022 at 8:30 PM, Fenton said:

You want younger LB's and younger Ladies, Rom, Issan is the way to go.

But I think the outlook for the Thai Economy, is not as optimistic as they say. This could usher in a new period of the "happy time". Events have yet to run its course.

I second you. Either a mongers makes efforts to find young and pretty ladies at cheap prices or he will pay for the guy who makes the job. 

On 3/7/2022 at 2:00 AM, JustSumGai said:

age is irrelevant to me but upon watching many many recent vids on youtube of Patong, I could barely find 3 among 50 that I'd do even if they had whoppers. ALL were chubsters or chunky or what ever you say.  None of the slim sexy ones that used to be the norm. I suspect those have mostly all bailed to TF and other online hook up methods.  All the above angst does not worry me as I'm not a bar guy and can always find a playmate, sometimes in everyday jaunts about town.  Pattaya especially just got way over the line with a million bars and I can see why a country's leaders might want to scale back something like this since ALL Patters was getting were horny men.  There is surely a way to serve family/couples non sex tourists along the seafront and let the others cavort and spew in other more off the beaten path areas.  To end that segment would be stupid.  If all you have is normal tourists, they'll mostly be in bed by midnight or so.  The late night to dawn business would die.

TF is not the only app top do it. It's relevant to use these apps for several reasons. First, they born in the 21st century. Bars belong to the last century. Moreover, bar owners didn't make their part of the job. They just waited behind their counters for tourists to come on one side and ladyboys on the other side. They made no smart management. They're going to be offside.  

On 3/7/2022 at 7:36 AM, The-Sith said:

I think this transition happened years ago.

places like Nana and Patpong etc.... and Pattaya too have low quality GGs if you are paying the market rate GoGo Bar fees. They are disgusting fat frumps with poor manners and bad fashion.

The only fuckable GGs I have seen are in the Coyote Bars (the expensive girlie bars like The Lion, Vintage and The Pimp). But it's like 6k a pop.

I use to sometimes get girls at the Mandarin in Nana but all the other places have girls with stretch marks and floppy tits.

They are so gross they led me to experiment with white women again...... but always under 30.

I think that transition is still happening now now. It started years ago but has changed the deal continuously every year. One year, the ST price would increase, one year this would be the BF then the LD's prices. No one was guilty. 

Mongers and bar owners kept on telling old tales and legends : they were the cheapest, they made more money than their mates in Issan, they were highly motivated to serve customers. Each complaint was the customer's responsibility. He didn't want to pay so he was a cheap charlie. But customers diverted to ther destinations one by one. 

10 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

The covid just amplified the slowdon in business that was vsible evry year before the covid. It's like the no future situation in medium altitude ski resorts. Every one knows there will be less and less snow in the next decades, but evey one wants to believe it's bullshits after a good week with heavy snowfalls. In the term, there will be less ski resorts and these will be more expensive. 

In economy, money is like water on a terrain. It will flow from the higher land to the lower one, especially if nothing holds water. In P4P, money will flow from countries with high incomes to countries with low incomes, either with girls moving to rich countries or sex tourists visiting low income coutries. Since the most developped countries (we/us) experience less growth and emerging countries improve their standard of living differences are lees. The terrain on which water was flowing so easily is less steep, so sex tourists are less attracted, so are potential ladyboys in Issan. 

Covid plays a role exactly opposite to the role played by US navy and USAF bases in the 1960s. In locations where the US army had strong bases, RLD developped (Pattaya, Subic bay). It's something I had noticed a few years ago. I read an article from the Chinese press last week that stated that large ladyboys activities developped where the US armed forces has stationed during wars. There might be conditions that don't make it possible develop P4P (eg islam in Irak or Afghanistan), but great RLD were the result of strong movements. There has been ladyboys in Japan since WW2 but their activity slowed down while prices became more expensive as the US army with drew and Japanese improved their standards of living, activity has reduced to what it is nowadays with high prices. Covid just accelerated the reduction. 

Since the US army is not likely to create similar situations in the next few years (except maybe in Russia or Ukraine, but war standards also changed. It's no longer accepted that soldiers go to RLD between war campaigns), we can't expect a new Pattaya or Olongapo will rise out of the ground soon. If we want to keep on finding fresh meat at good prices, we need to start again behaving as predators and explore Issan or other countries to find good ladyboys. 

• Like 4

I agree with the "supply chain disruption" of new talent, but I do NOT agree with the unrealistic suggestion to go to Issaan !   That's like saying if you want hamburger go to the cow pastures ...

Sure if you go to Issaan you can meet ladyboys.  But so can you in BKK.  Far easier and far more of them and english speakers. Just go to any college or one of those musical night shows where Thais drink scotch with bottled water.  The problem is not finding Thai ladyboys.  It's finding ones willing to fuck old geezers one hour after meeting them, or willing to be part of group sex, or willing to disapperar in the morning without a "I call you", all of which we got used to and spoiled with bar ladyboys.

Anyone who has ever mongered more than a week in TH should have quickly realized that the game for the Issaan CSWs is to leave the village and remit money to build homes and status.  It is NOT to prostitute themselves in view of their communities.  If you don't agree, then just go ahead to Issaan and scour the hills for beautiful ladyboys to fuck at the snap of a finger.  And look for dodos while you're at it.

I was in Udon Thani in 2019.   I saw no more than 2 or 3 ladyboys in the small downtown compound with mongering bars, half of which were shuttered.  There were no more than 30 women, none younger than 30.  I gave up on the bars and had to use a dating app and met a femboy hairdresser in his mid 20s.  He was no Lily.

I think I am a proven enough monger to ferret out sissies anywhere I go in Asia, including remote rural locations as I documented in TRs at PY and here.  But when I accomplished that, it was like 1 or 2 initially and then I expanded to their friends.  But it took me TIME and EFFORT and some REJECTION along the way.   At TJ's Naklua even Quasimodo with 10k baht to spare could barfine the whole chorus line with as little effort as it takes to say "me boom-boom you now"...

THE BOTTOM LINE:  Yes the end is nearing for cheap AND quality Thailand mongering as we knew it, but we still have a few years left to enjoy provided we developed the skills and experience to avoid delusional scenarios like "going to Issaan"...

• Like 3

ok who volunteers to take a trip to the Buffalo Pastures and bring back the Farm Fresh to Pattaya and BKK?

for me I am currently busy nailing English speaking hotties with two and three holes in North America and Latin America.

But LOS has the primo talent.

some one has to step up.

• Like 1

I've done it already. I have been in Issan. This doesn't mean I made a trip to the Buffalo Pastures to run after ladyboys in rice fields. I just had to stay in cities. Issan has assets to be a funny place. Mongers just need to know where and how they can find ladyboys. 

The difference between Issan and a place like Pattaya is like fishing from rivers instead of getting breaded fish from the supermarket. I thought you had read my TR. In a few cities, I had no choice but the gurl I shagged was as good as a gurl in Pattaya or Phuket. Most of the times, both of us knew there would be no other opportunity, so we made the experience be a good one. 
I wish I had taken time to visit more cities but I visited too many plaaces during the same trip (my last trip in Thailand). I mongered in Issan but also in the extreme south of Thailand, visited Koh Phi Phi and explored Ao Nong. I missed only one thing. When you go to the south of Thailand or Pattaya, you will find offers for a trip in your hotel lobby or in a travel agency round the corner. I didn't find it in Issan. This is why I felt frustrated about the area. I remember a travel agency in Udon Thani proposing me a flight to Singapore, or the almost empty streets in Ubon Ratchathani or worse Si Sa Ket's wholesalers closed shops. 

Going to Issan requires a little bit of training but the return can be great. I think that someone able to find ladyboys near an empty beach in Ilo Ilo (Rom) or Hi So ladyboys in BKK universities (The-Sith) are able to make great finds in Issan. You just need to accept that rules are different from rules in Pattaya bars. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I've done it already. I have been in Issan. This doesn't mean I made a trip to the Buffalo Pastures to run after ladyboys in rice fields. I just had to stay in cities. Issan has assets to be a funny place. Mongers just need to know where and how they can find ladyboys. 

The difference between Issan and a place like Pattaya is like fishing from rivers instead of getting breaded fish from the supermarket. I thought you had read my TR. In a few cities, I had no choice but the gurl I shagged was as good as a gurl in Pattaya or Phuket. Most of the times, both of us knew there would be no other opportunity, so we made the experience be a good one. 
I wish I had taken time to visit more cities but I visited too many plaaces during the same trip (my last trip in Thailand). I mongered in Issan but also in the extreme south of Thailand, visited Koh Phi Phi and explored Ao Nong. I missed only one thing. When you go to the south of Thailand or Pattaya, you will find offers for a trip in your hotel lobby or in a travel agency round the corner. I didn't find it in Issan. This is why I felt frustrated about the area. I remember a travel agency in Udon Thani proposing me a flight to Singapore, or the almost empty streets in Ubon Ratchathani or worse Si Sa Ket's wholesalers closed shops. 

Going to Issan requires a little bit of training but the return can be great. I think that someone able to find ladyboys near an empty beach in Ilo Ilo (Rom) or Hi So ladyboys in BKK universities (The-Sith) are able to make great finds in Issan. You just need to accept that rules are different from rules in Pattaya bars. 

nice post.

i reflect back on all the places i have scored pussy..... and particularly in BKK. I mean outside of BKK bars and internet....

1. luxury malls

2. hotel staff

3. libraries

4. restaurants

5. on the street

6. koa san road

7. yoga classes

8. hair salons

9. massage parlors

10. night markets

11. ferries and boats

12. charity events

13. parks

14. busses and trains

I am a pro at picking up girls at places where women are disarmed and are not expecting to be picked up..... because I don't give a fuck. Libraries and malls have gotten me copious amounts of Poon.

But I never went as far as Rom...... who sets up Church groups and attends Catholic Bible Study to get his snatch.

Respect!

I nominate PG and Rom to make a treck to the Buffalo Pastures and bring back some reports and pictures.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The-Sith said:

I am a pro at picking up girls at places where women are disarmed and are not expecting to be picked up..... because I don't give a fuck.

You got game!   The "I don't give a fuck" attitude combined with confidence is a winning combination!

Libraries

:party:

Church groups

I have 3 notches on my belt from Church group and a buddy has 5.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

You got game!   The "I don't give a fuck" attitude combined with confidence is a winning combination!

:party:

I have 3 notches on my belt from Church group and a buddy has 5.

Thanks Pdoggg,

there is a technique that the PUA guys use (you know.... the Pick Up Artists from The Game book) called ”Cocky & Funny”

when i was growing up.... i was always funny. Women loved it.

And i PARTIALLY didnt give a fuck. Which helped a lot.....especially picking up girls in these “alternative“ places.

But honestly it took so so so much energy on my part (and girls could feel that i ”did give a fuck a little bit”) and as I got older my looks faded and I was getting rejected in astronomical numbers which was hurting my confidence. 

I got dumped by this really hot girl that I had a relationship with and I wondered what I had been doing wrong. It was a long term relationship with someone almost 20 years younger than me that put me into temporary depression.

Then i read this PUA book which changed everything.

I added ”Cocky” to the mix.

DAMN! my whole world changed!!!

When you are funny.... and you dont give a fuck.... PLUS you are a bit arrogant (but in a playful way not in a condescending way) i.e. otherwise known as ”cocky”, women and LBs and whores pussies melt. Women pick up the confidence and especially hot ones wonder what it is that makes you so cocky. They end up being attracted and actually make the moves on YOU.... not visa versa.

This little subtle change in my approach and energy brought everything to a new dimension for me. 

I highly highly recommend reading and applying this Cockt & Funny technique. it works better than pumping iron and money and nice clothing.

Add a little bit of ”Bad Ass”..... i.e. being a little bit of a dick and rebellious/dangerous guy and she will be addicted to you. 

it's actually a mind fuck on females.

If you remember some of my Trip Reports on LBP like the one with Sandy where she fucked me 8 times in one night.............and with Bee where this LB in Pattaya and i were driving her scooter high on Molly racing thru the streets of Pattaya on the way to Jomtien (at LBP I had to change the story to alcohol). It was totally Bad Ass to her and was irresistible to this sexy young LB. 

Its like how James Dean gets Poon.

Now getting women from Church is next next level. It's totally insidious Trojan Horse technique. And I think funny as fuck. Girls are disarmed and I guess they all need an excuse to bone.... so it classifies you as a nice guy. Until they find out that's how you fucked their friends too.

Today in 2022, I have kept the Funny and reduced the Cocky.... yet maintain the Don't Give a Fuck and Confidence and added Money to it. It also works super well and the money allows for a compression of time. I could get the girl SOMETIMES without the money, but I don't want to waste energy and time chasing women and then waste time trying to cut them loose.... so money adds hygiene to it. Clean departure.

Check out this hot 21 year old that I have been seeing. I tried to get her to take money but she refused and because she is so young....I didn't push too hard because I didn't want to corrupt her spirit.... so I went with it anyway. And broke The Sith rule of ALWAYS PAY MONEY. So she is a girlfriend now.....and there is no money involved. Thats not necessarily a good thing because she is head over heals now and I don't know how the clean break will come. 

But this all comes from being funny and bad ass and some what cocky. 

• Like 2