Soi Chaiyapoon watch

duke007

5 hours ago, Fenton said:

Lets festoon this thread with pics.

Screenshot_20210910-183613_Gallery.jpg

An update on these girls LinPing  ( in red ) has been at the shop right through covid and is a really great girl ,I am so happy to have her on staff . Som ( in black ) will return for sure . Lisa in the background is now freelance so no idea what she is up to

• Like 4

1 hour ago, stoolpusher said:

An update on these girls LinPing  ( in red ) has been at the shop right through covid and is a really great girl ,I am so happy to have her on staff . Som ( in black ) will return for sure . Lisa in the background is now freelance so no idea what she is up to

Nice!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
38 minutes ago, seven said:

Good! Him and his pals are homophobes so they can fuck off to Soi 7 or 8 wherever. No way I’m watching their videos though, so can only speculate why he’s gone, but good riddance.

Being a Manc I liked the theme off the Ass with all the Hacienda memorabilia (Stones Roses, The Smiths, Joy Divisions, Oasis, Happy Mondays etc etc) and the yellow and black chevrons which was part of FAC51. 

A little sad I will not get to visit it now but with Nick having 3 bars already on Soi 7, and he had an offer he couldn't refuse to sell the Ass, he has chosen to move on. 

But I still have the choice of Scooters, The Marquee and Cafe Racer for the music so mustn't grumble, I can't really see myself getting out of Soi Buakhao area and Soi's of Beach Road in Pattaya tbh, so much choice to be had B)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, duke007 said:

Perhaps this is more to your liking seven :wink:

Haha, these clips are funny. I know you're a fan of Nick's , I'm not , no problem. I have no idea who these other guys mentioned in the video are, Brighton Paul, Beige  Sam , Colin , Andy etc. I've talked briefly to Nick and his pal I forgot the name of ( Martin?) whom I can't understand a word he's saying, he might be slovakian or something, I don't really know but he sure likes to hear his own voice. I can't stand homophobes and other intolerant minions, especially the way things are playing out in the U.S. right now.  Honestly, theres only one reason why we are travelling  to Patts , its not the beaches or getting a manky buy 10 get 1 for free VIP card, from a beer bar. The reason is the nicest TRANSSEXUALS on the planet. They have my full support and hopefully other BMs on here.

That said, the only true friends in Thailand are the bar owners where you spend your hard earned cash. Is Flowers still doing his 'hungerstrike' ?

• Like 1

I can't remember ever saying I was a fan of Nick's because I've never met him so I will reserve that judgement until I do, but I did like the concept of the Assienda Bar because of its Manc routes and find him informative with his Vlogs. 

Martin is of course Scottish which I suppose does have its difficulties understanding his accent with you being from EU and not British, even our Clan do find it difficult understanding them sometimes. :biggrin:

You also seem to have a chip on your shoulder regards homophobes.

I would suggest that 90% of tourists such as yourself that visit Pattaya are actually labelled 'HETROSEXUALS' (remember them?) and choose not to have sex with or are interested in mixing with Transsexuals, so therefore will spend their time  with FEMALES, does that make them all homophobes? 

I am sure these people also give their full support to the girls and barowners too. 

• 1 month later...

While I haven’t been to it for many years now, there was a time when it was a regular morning/ early afternoon meet up place for many of us, evening times also come to think of it.  Can’t remember his name, but I think it was run by a small Scottish gent.  I was more that surprised to see him being the compare in the Venue in the Jomtien Complex one night many moons ago.  He always struck me as a regular gg guy who pm you wouldn’t expect to see in that part of town.  

6 hours ago, duke007 said:

Shame one of my old haunts is Up for Sale, have very happy memories of this place both upstairs and downstairs :spiteful:

Screenshot_20220729-154325_WhatsApp.jpg

Gutted I used to go there for breakfast most days when in Pattaya.

Met more BMs there than any bar. When I was there for month each week my coffee mug got bigger their was extra bacon and sausage on my plate by the end of the month

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lone Ranger said:

Gutted I used to go there for breakfast most days when in Pattaya.

Met more BMs there than any bar. When I was there for month each week my coffee mug got bigger their was extra bacon and sausage on my plate by the end of the month

They used different sausages depending on which meal you had, the English Breakfast ones for were smaller but if for example you ordered Sausage, Egg & Beans or Chips the 'Bangers' were a lot bigger and were of far better quality imho, I was actually looking forward to going back in there later this year for a scran but alas that may not be the case :(

Funny thing was I was going to email Dave the owner a couple of months ago to see if Room 2 was vacant for my next visit, as many a ladyman have made me very happy chappy there . :biggrin:

1659130930780_post-136-0-06068600-1459329210.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

Can’t remember his name, but I think it was run by a small Scottish gent.  I was more that surprised to see him being the compare in the Venue in the Jomtien Complex one night.  He always struck me as a regular gg guy who pm you wouldn’t expect to see in that part of town.  

His name is Dave, and he was the manager of the The Venue for the owner and a very good friend of his with whom he met and knew from Blackpool, his mate also started up and then sold the firm NetFlights (of which I have booked so many Flights with and swear by). 

Can't remember the owner of The Venue's name but he would only visit Thailand once or twice a year and just left Dave to run it for him (5 or 6 nights a week). 

Dave was also married (probably still is) to a very pretty young waitress that worked in the Chow Soy. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Ah how could I forget a name like that…555.  The staff were always friendly also, ya got me reminiscing tonight now.

Ahhh yes, I remember the night, I think it was 2012, when we started the evening in there and then went for a serious night on the tiles. There was your good self, me, Jim, Fergus, Bruce, Crazy Dave, Kim Loe, Juri and I think a few others. They pulled a few tables together for us that night. Great days.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Can’t remember his name, but I think it was run by a small Scottish gent.  I was more that surprised to see him being the compare in the Venue in the Jomtien Complex one night many moons ago.

Yes, I might have been with you that night,  met Dave for the first time  ,along with another BM who's MIA these days.  We used to sit through that show many nights , early 2012.  An incident happened which is one of the funniest ever, involved a poorly lit pool behind the stage. We were walking behind the stage area for some reason, heard a thai guy screaming  CAREFUUUUL , then a huge splash. My then GF couldn't stop laughing as it was just the thai type of humour.  Luckily said BM was a good sport about it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, duke007 said:

His name is Dave, and he was the manager of the The Venue for the owner

I remember you and I being given 50% off our drinks at one occasion we were there at the venue thanks to your friend Dave who arranged it for us. Fantastic night and a really great show.  :drinks:   :biggrin:

• Like 2