Which Bars Will Survive And Which Will Close

Pdoggg

The earliest that bars could reopen is October 1st but I think that date is overly optimistic.  Which bars do you think will tough it out?

Which will close?

Think it's a loyalty factor with bars having built up a fan base surviving?

Or mostly economics with bars whose owners have deep pockets or favorable lease terms surviving?

Would you feel really sad if a particular bar closed? 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Or mostly economics with bars whose owners have deep pockets or favorable lease terms surviving?

Would you feel really sad if a particular bar closed? 

KRuS will most likely open again. 

TJs I'd hate to see go, but hopefully Em can cope.

Hope Emmy Bar will stay as well.

All the other I'm indifferent to really as long as all the ladymen stick around which could be a catch 22. Or is it? Bars are closed now, but there are many ladymen around so Ive heard. So they must be making a living even without bars or are the online wankers supporting them?

Just my humble opinion.

• Like 4

I honestly thought La Bamba would close, but with a favourable lease agreement and Nok's boyfriend I assume assisting with finances, I believe they will be in a position to open again. I certainly hope so, I have been known to visit there he odd night.:biggrin:

I reckon 69 Bar may close, no offence to them, just an opinion, and obviously some have already closed. Be interesting to see one way or another.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, ciobha said:

I honestly thought La Bamba would close, but with a favourable lease agreement and Nok's boyfriend I assume assisting with finances, I believe they will be in a position to open again. I certainly hope so, I have been known to visit there the odd night.:biggrin:

I wonder why :wink:

• Like 2

I have  a long list of old staff and many new girls want to come back when Zaza is back in full swing .At the moment of course there just just isn't customers on the ground,  although I am getting constant emails and calls from guys still interested in visiting so I just hope  all businesses are back on track soon.

Like all bars and massage shops ,I was concerned when most staff had to go home and I didn't think they would return ( understandably  ) , I have lost two staff but all the rest are coming back soon. 

I wish all businesses the best in the slow recovery as things slowly come together 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

20210901_162324_copy_1612x1209.jpg

Went into town today since things were opening up on the 82nd anniversary of Hitler invading Poland.  Started out with a 3PM brekkie at the Hideaway and then low and behold there is new signage up at Sweethearts.  The new bar will be called Red Hot & Blue.  Not just a rebranding but a paradigm shift to fish from sausage.

We wish the best of luck to the owners and hosts!   :drinks:

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/1/2021 at 1:17 PM, Pdoggg said:

20210901_162324_copy_1612x1209.jpg

Went into town today since things were opening up on the 82nd anniversary of Hitler invading Poland.  Started out with a 3PM brekkie at the Hideaway and then low and behold there is new signage up at Sweethearts.  The new bar will be called Red Hot & Blue.  Not just a rebranding but a paradigm shift to fish from sausage.

We wish the best of luck to the owners and hosts!   :drinks:

from sausage to fish?

it's the coming of the Apocalypse!

• Like 1

On 12/9/2021 at 11:50 AM, Soju said:

I'm not really surprised about Drinking Street. In Jan. 2019 I stayed at the Blue Sky Hotel and would frequently walk past that complex. It was always empty; afternoon, evening, or night...it didn't matter, there were no customers. 

I've also stayed in the area three or four years ago and visited Drinking Street a couple of times. The bars close to Second Road were busy but those in the back hardly had any customers...

Walking Street bars so far haven't opened yet afaik. One exception apparently is Ice Bar (GG) where the lights were on last night and some farang customers were spotted:

FGMYY3xVkAEntb4?format=jpg&name=900x900

Pic source: Twitter

Seems they are SHA certified:

265160186_2527564260720532_5134857774403

www.facebook.com/icebar.v2o

Hopefully more bars reopening there soon.

Edit: wasn't there once a ladyboy bar called "Blue Ice Bar"? Yep:

Apple from Blue Ice:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJGRxZNKmu0Iwwd-8Qc4s

Edit: I initially copy-pasted the wrong link of Apple. Thank you for pointing this out Sith!

The picture above shows Apple from the Blue Ice Bar Pattaya (I hope...). 

https://jjgirls.com/photo/lbgirlfriends/ladyboy-apple/blue-ice-bar/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Papa Sam said:

I've also stayed in the area three or four years ago and visited Drinking Street a couple of times. The bars close to Second Road were busy but those in the back hardly had any customers...

Walking Street bars so far haven't opened yet afaik. One exception apparently is Ice Bar (GG) where the lights were on last night and some farang customers were spotted:

FGMYY3xVkAEntb4?format=jpg&name=900x900

Seems they are SHA certified:

265160186_2527564260720532_5134857774403

www.facebook.com/icebar.v2o

Hopefully more bars reopening there soon.

Edit: wasn't there once a ladyboy bar called "Blue Ice Bar"? Yep:

Apple from Blue Ice:

404-3.png

sexy Miran and her hot NewHalf cock!

I am banging one of her friends now...... another NewHalf with a long rock hard Jap dick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Papa Sam said:

They did have the 3 bars, but the Scooters on Soi 6 was sold a while ago.  :cool:

I have taken a few ladymen to the Scooters on Buakhao :spiteful:

Last pic, the girls are gg's :biggrin:

Scooters on Buakhao was open last night (Thai time) 

IMG_20211210_151706.png

IMG_20211210_163617.jpg

IMG_20211210_163809.jpg

IMG_20211210_163706.jpg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, duke007 said:

Ying has now opened up a new Bar named KY Bar, quite an apt name for some of us :rolleye0012:

A great name for ladyboy bar!

I popped in to check it out.  A bit strange is that the entire complex is pitch black except for the two open bars neither of which is on the soi.

Think the success of this bar, more so than most bars, will be dependent on the talent she is able to recruit.  But suspect there is not a big downside risk, perhaps very low rent with no key money.

If Sensations is the first bar on the right as you enter Action Street then that's open too.

1 hour ago, duke007 said:

she did give me a really good 'seeing too' in the 30 minutes I was there :rolleye0012:

Were you wearing your Ray Bans?

1 hour ago, duke007 said:

There was a Pakky that worked in FJ Bar in Action Street, is same same lady? 

I don't know much about Pakky and am very confused by the Action Street bars as I believe changed their location within Action Street. Most of the bars in back appear closed now.   The bar up front on the right has a sign that reminds me of Sensations although a name is not prominent.  

New York Diner (part of the Insomnia Group) on Walking Street was open last night:

264801478_6492689770772318_7925789684651

https://www.facebook.com/clubinsomniapattaya/

A lot of bikes apparently were parked in front of the diner, but not many guests were seen eating there...

But loud DJ music could be heared coming from the back of the house according to social media posts...

And some ladyboys are posting pics from lbar (cool name, almost as in ladyboy bar...)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ibar-Insomnia-Pattaya/325752367503087

265750932_2055172227991445_5068153374073

265805511_2055173554657979_4526906362763

265633583_661734845002273_21160282349075

What's open on LK Metro:

https://youtube.com/shorts/jkEqe0YHVhM

Meanwhile in a small Soi 6 bar last night:

FGVsHRJUYAEMKiY?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Papa Sam
Added video and pics
  • Like 3