Cartoons

Fenton

7 hours ago, Fenton said:

I'm actually quite curious about this. Why has not Rom done cartoons of himself yet feels the need to caricature other bm's by insidious means?

"insidious means" ?  what's wrong with you Fenton ?  we used to be pals at PY and then at that other mini-Board ...  are u an impostor ?  or did I do something to the real Fenton I am not aware of ?

Thinking you were the real Fenton, I welcomed you here at LBR from the bottom of my heart with a cartoon and you followed up by twice already kicking me in the teeth.  Seriously: are u Fenton?

Whoever you are, besides being ill-intentioned towards me, you are also making a fool of yourself in the process:

"Why has not (sic) Rom done cartoons of himself?" you ask ...

Look right above your OP at the very top of this page.   There is a self-caricature of ME right in the middle of the Romscars family picture with YOU to my right.  In case you still don't get it, I am the one holding the Romscar trophy and I even drew myself with a bolder outline.  And Yes! I chose to draw YOU immediately to my right because I liked you and thought you liked me!!!   You were always friendly to me at PY and I had nothing to do with your departure from the mini-Board.

Look at the LBR home page.  The first thing you see is my cartoon of the Hall of Legends with me serving as the hall guide with a name tag on my chest saying "Rom" in case anyone wonders.

There are more drawings of me in a few of the other cartoons...

Do you get it now or do I need to make you another drawing?  Not a chance.

Hope you realize that anything you post here at the Romscars Club I can hoover.  But I am going to let your OP stay so BMs can see you "Fenton" making a bitter fool of yourself.

Now start say something nice; otherwise it will be hoovered.

Rom

Edited by Rom
I invite the anonymous morons giving hearts to "Fenton" to post why they agree with him...
  • Like 3

yes. i think he is that same bitter PY goon with poor English written skills and a history of harassing BMs including the real Fenton while he was at PY.

I will give him a due-dilligence chance to prove his identity.  The real Fenton would know the lesser English football team I support as at PY we used to discuss it and the weekly scores along with his beloved Stoke City FC. What team was that "Fenton"?

• Like 1

It just gets more baffling with each new post !!! ...  First an impostor, then a clueless joker...

I've moved this thread from the "Hall of Legends" section of the Romscars Club to the "Cartoons" section and I'm giving the "wind-up" another day or two for general entertainment purposes and then I will probably have to lock the thread if the personal pot shots continue. 

The OP's pretext for this thread:  that I don't draw cartoons of myself! was instantly debunked with one such cartoon right above his post, which made him look like the moron that he is in addition to ill-intended.  So WTF is he still doing here?  I guess he likes me to ride him...

But i don't want to give the impostor any more direct attention.  Instead I will repost here for the record a cartoon I had first posted at PY when the real Fenton was being harassed by the goon PY's moderation uses for their sick preludes to banishment of BMs their 2 thick mods dont like.  At the time, the real Fenton and I were pals and we had each others' backs when thread scuffles broke out.   That would be reason enough for the real Fenton not to turn on me.  The real Fenton to the extent that he remembers me at all would also remember the English football team I support.  I even used to post pics at PY of a main squeeze ladyboy wearing my jersey from that team.  This guy has no clue of what that team is and probably did not even know the real Fenton was a Stoke fan, which I revealed.  All this to say this "Fenton" is as phony as a 3 dollar bill... 

Here is the cartoon along with the caption I had previously posted here well before this clown joined LBR... for those who don't know, the real Fenton's avatar at PY was a lab dog named Fenton that had gone viral on the internet... I bet the impostor did not even know that much when he picked his graphic font LBR avatar...

fenton.png.3508408a5a054c63419b9fedce50fc8f.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

FYI

I was never banned at PY, I had the choice to have warning points. Yes I admit to monthly stints in the cooler.

I migrated to other platforms of social media, pursued projects of interest. I could best describe my absence as gardening leave and not of malice.

I'm back on a LOS forum again because there is light at the end of tunnel. The "rona pandemic" is really over. Vaccines and therapies are becoming available, albeit not at the pace people want.

I think its a matter of time before it will be possible to travel with few constraints.

The real Fenton loves a good thread fuck 555. That's clearly evident here. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Fenton said:

FYI

I was never banned at PY, I had the choice to have warning points. Yes I admit to monthly stints in the cooler.

You know that, I know that but some people cannot help presuming you were 'banned from PY because it somehow gives them reason to slag off the LBP forum on here, perhaps they should instead get their , 'FACTS' CORRECT FIRST before posting. :yes:

And for the record I have given you a 'like for your post above. :clapping:

• Like 2

I can live with posts like the 2 above, which also make this a good time to remind PDoggg of my request over a month ago to please restore the spell checker function LBR lost in the last software upgrade.

Alas!...  Back to my broken heart !

In case this "Fenton" is the real Fenton, then he is even more of a jerk than if he is an impostor.   The Fenton I knew supported me through my calvary at PY as I supported him though his.  After one of his "stints in the cooler", I posted this movie clip in honor of his return.  I knew it was going to further irk the moderhaters towards me but I posted it because that's what pals do: we stand by our pals...

AND THEN after his next cooler stint I SOUND-DUBBED this clip of a ladyboy with a dog also in honor of Fenton's return.  Listen carefully:

THEN, when "Fenton" joined here at LBR, I welcomed him in good faith with the following post that speaks for my admiration and solidarity towards him:

Fenton2.png.7e3defe0d335a174377db32a7029c510.png

Seriously folks: What kind of person would turn on someone who never had but acts of respect towards him?   Either this threadfucker is not the real Fenton?  or then the real Fenton has gone senile?  It's not rational human behavior to be hostile to others who have a track-record of going out of their way to be nice to you.

Duke also.  We were never pals like I was with Fenton, but we had not crossed swords and I never posted anything but glowing praise about him.  He seems to have gone bonkers over my institutionalization of the term "PY".  Get over it!   It's pertinent!  It's Fun and EVERYONE is using it now.  Even the PY BMs outside PY.

That's all folks

R

You are the one that needs to 'get over it' Rom and quick, you're endless  crusade against PY has got very very 'boring' to say the least and to the majority here, but then I am just 'presuming' that :mail:

• Like 4

I'm really pissed off about your post on Rinzler. The award is justified no doubt that. You should judge a man by his actions.

Rinzler allowed a free flowing forum. Yes plenty had their knuckles rapped and their botties spanked.

But it was vibrant. Not like what we see post Rinzler.

That alone makes him unique.

Rom, your methods of gathering information are no better than the Stazi!

34 minutes ago, Fenton said:

I'm really pissed off about your post on Rinzler. The award is justified no doubt that. You should judge a man by his actions.

Rinzler allowed a free flowing forum. Yes plenty had their knuckes rapped and their botties spanked.

But it was vibrant. Not like what we see post Rinzler.

That alone makes him unique.

Rom, your methods of gathering information are no better than the Stazi!

Oh ! STASI, not Staz. Ministerium für STAatsSIcherheit.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Oh ! STASI, not Staz. Ministerium für STAatsSIcherheit.

Mere spelling, you didn't get the point of my post. A pathetic response TBH. On a smartphone at the mo. 

This thread has now entered the realm of SURREALISM:

...with fake-or-not-Fenton objecting to me having inducted Rinzler (RIP) to the Hall of Legends while saying Rinzler does deserve to be there.   What will it be? fake-or-not-Fenton ?  Rinzler at  Hall of Legends or Rinzler Not at Hall of Legends?   The same fake-or-not Fenton who started this thread to chastize me for not drawing myself by posting right under one such drawing ?   I guess fake-or-not-Fenton does not mind coming across as a moron as long as he gets to troll me.  Anyway, I can handle him and will kep on riding him admins allowing it.    

... the other one is more problematic.  He is a mod-without-a-badge here at LBR and statuswise and hooverwise I am no match for him even here at the Romscars Club.  I am just going to bite the bullet and not engage him directly anymore...

But why don't you 2 just put me on ignore and/or stay away from the Romscars Club ?  Seriously: if you dont like me and my posts why do you follow me like groupies?...put me on ignore and stop threadfucking me... I wish I could stop you from seeing my content like in FB but I cant...

@P&G the upside is that the Romscars Club is getting more visits than ever.  I don't think I am going to give them the satisfaction of locking the thread...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Fenton said:

The Chairman has spoken. I shall say no more. 

Same Same with me, I really don't want to waste another second of my life reacting to the likes of the Chairman of this Club or his disciple :hi:

• Like 3

Vayan con Dios hombres ... you shall not be missed...

it's my bed time here in Europe and I am still wondering whether my new pet troll is the PY Fenton or not?

At first I thought it was him and welcomed him; then I thought he was an impostor when he started trolling me; but now I think it may really be him...

I thought that by asking him what English football team I support, he would answer correctly regardless of his intentions, but now I am starting to think he does not remember...

( It is Forest,  Nottingham Forest FC,  I came of age to football when they were tops )

The question then becomes why would the real Fenton have switched from a trusted pal and ally at PY to a backstabber here at LBR even as I welcomed him with open arms ???

There had to be an explanation and something he posted in the Chess thread made me connect the dots.   And I quote:

"... ROM, you are already in the service of a clique handler somewhere else arent you 555"

At first I did not understand what he meant, but now I think the "clique handler" is this other PY BM who together with Fenton and one of the banned PY BMs started in 2018 a by-invitation-only mini-Board where the 3 of them were the admins  (btw with Fenton joining LBR, all 3 of them are BMs here now).  I was one of the first PY BMs to be invited to that mini-Board and a couple months down the line Fenton had a disagreement with the root admin over a new BM prospect and Fenton abruptly quit.  The root admin offered me Fenton's admin slot which I accepted only to help out and with the POSTED caveat that if Fenton returned I would immediately give the admin slot back to him.

I had absolutely nothing to do with Fenton's departure and perhaps he sees the fact that I accepted his admin slot as a betrayal of sorts that warrants the hostility he has been displaying here at LBR towards me.  The "clique handler" would be that root admin with whom Fenton had been pals with long before I knew either of them...

If that's the explanation, it's a mistake on Fenton's part but I don't think he is in a mental state to recognize it and stop trolling me.

The irony is that in the process of trolling me he made pals with one of the uberCliquers at PY who never once posted there a word in Fenton's defence unlike me who used to do it all the time.

Fenton's trolling style at PY was the overactive posting kind and he is LBR moderation's problem now.

0n a personal note, I would again like to express my gratitude for the Club feature of LBR that allows me to protect my painstakingly crafted content from the 2 threadfuckers du  jour...

Your Club CHAIRMAN

Rom

• Like 1