video from Jimmy Cargo

blind boy grunt

Thanks BBG. I thought the video was interesting because of the range of people in it. I had really thought that the farang remaining in TH must be older retired expats. Not so. Quite a number of younger guys seen, and I wonder how they're there - the "sandbox" entry program? or other?

Anyway they're all clearly bastards because they're there and we're not!!! I'd eat my cargo shorts (ew) to swap places. I wish I knew Miss "Camel Toe"!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

I recognise the beach, but the first three minutes - where was that filmed?

Jimmy, it was filmed on Pratumnak Beach which could be considered the northern end of Dongtan Beach but I believe the marine rescue station is the dividing line between Dongtan Beach and Pratumnak Beach.  The marine rescue station is near the volleyball nets where the first two Ladyboy Volleyball competitions were held before it became a water thing.  But some refer to the entire walkway from the police box until where you can't walk any further as Dongtan.

In the video is my favorite 7/11 where the Grunt and I would drink coffee...quite good coffee from high quality latte machines.......when there were tables on the 7/11 porch.  7/11 took the tables away in July due to Covid.  When tables are there you can buy a 39 baht Leo inside and sit at a proper table watching the sunset with a brewski in hand.   Sometimes I would bring a backgammon set as somehow chess gets people into an argumentative mood.

16 hours ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

Thanks BBG. I thought the video was interesting because of the range of people in it. I had really thought that the farang remaining in TH must be older retired expats. Not so. Quite a number of younger guys seen, and I wonder how they're there

Pratumnak Beach is quite normal mostly free of bargirl games although not totally free as an aggressive sort of girl told me she wanted to suck my cock only a couple of hours ago at that 7/11. But you have young Thais and young Russians, not exactly sure how the Russians stay in the country.  Lots of hotties as some girls wear exercise gear and others wear hot denim cutoffs. One night there were two different tables of ladyboys, the younger table meeting up here before heading off to hunt prey in Pattaya.  Before the curfew, slightly north of the video, some folk will be skateboarding in a big parking lot by the beach.  

From the video life looks normal unlike many parts of Pattaya that have one shuttered business after another.   So Jimmy, come to Pratumnak and search for Ms Camel Toe.  Just think of a good opening line!

• Like 2

Thanks @Pdoggg The last 2 trips I stayed in Jomtien and often went for long walks on Beach Rd going the other direction. I don't think I ever ventured far up the north end. The one time I went a little way I was put off by a local guy coming up and asking intrusive questions and didn't want to go further. 

I have no idea what I'd say to Ms Camel Toe except "Do you know Grunt?!" :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/29/2021 at 9:18 AM, Quinn said:

Dongtan - the Gay Beach

On a trip about six years ago I used to spend most of the day on Dongtan Beach. The attraction there was that sunloungers were available for hire, unlike the main Jomtien Beach which only had deckchairs. At that time Dongtan Beach was busy and you had to agree to come to rent the sunlounger for a month to be guaranteed a place. On subsequent trips there were a lot fewer customers and it was easy to find a sunlounger for just the day.

Most of the guys there were older gays, a lot of who lived in Jomtien. But there were also a few Russian mothers or grannies with kids. A pretty young Russian woman used to hire the sunlounger next to me every day and sunbathed topless, with a bikini bottom that wasn't much more than a piece of string. I guess she thought that as it was a 'gay' beach nobody would be ogling and lusting after her. She was mistaken! 5555! She did have a great body!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I love studying human behaviour and at 6.20 you can see the girl in white enjoying the exchange then realizes that the girl in black and white is doing better with the guy. Note the change in facial expression. She admits defeat and lets the other girl negotiate.

That is my assumption!.

I did mention the other day about watching a video, of the choice us males make in choosing a partner for the night. Two girls who looked about the same rating on the 0-10 scale, standing together. Of the 6 or 7 guys who approached them, they all went went for one girl only, the other was bypassed.

By the way none of the guys were successful in negotiation. She must have wanted too much!. On my scale she was only about a 7!.

• Like 2