Pfizer Pattaya 40+

Pdoggg

5 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Cobber, if you are willing to get Astra and willing to travel to Khon Kaen, you can get jabbed on September 5th.   But I think if you wait you'll eventually get Pfizer closer to home. 

https://it-nurse.bkn.co.th/index_vaccine.php

Thanks, Pd. Appreciate your thoughts, but I'm hanging on for the Pfizer I registered for. And then today I managed to register with the big hospital in Phitsanulok with just my passport number, name, age and phone number - but type of vaccine not specified. We'll see what happens.

• Like 2

On 8/30/2021 at 9:21 PM, cobber32 said:

Thanks, Pd. Appreciate your thoughts, but I'm hanging on for the Pfizer I registered for. And then today I managed to register with the big hospital in Phitsanulok with just my passport number, name, age and phone number - but type of vaccine not specified. We'll see what happens.

Nothing heard from the "expatvac@consular" site I registered on a month ago, but just now i had sms from the big hospital in Phitsanulok (registered on Monday) to say I'm on for a Pfizer shot tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon at the university just up the road. Only had to confirm it. see tomorrow.

• Like 3

I won't turn this into my thread, but I'd like to report on yesterday's vaccine shot. On arrival at the university, it looked like disorganised chaos, but with so many staff willing to help everyone it turned out well. In the door just after 1.00 pm; processed through the various stages and got the shot at 1.52 pm. Into the waiting room for the 30 minute check, and out the door at 2.22 pm. Booked in for my second Pfizer on 23 September. Very happy with it all.

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...