Pfizer Pattaya 40+

Pdoggg

I suggest that anyone 40+ in Pattaya email Tanya,NOW.

For any foreigner who is in the Pattaya area or willing to get there, Bangkok Hospital Pattaya will be vaccinating foreigners age 40 and above (or with the "7 conditions", or who are 12+ weeks pregnant, and with no prior Covid vaccinations) with the Pfizer vaccine. The vaccination is free, and you must register in advance, but the Pfizer vaccines will only be available from Tuesday, August 24 through Friday, August 27.

Email Tanya (Wallapha.Sa@bph.co.th) at Bangkok Hospital Pattaya with your name, passport number, phone number, and date of birth.

• Like 1

yes QG, it was lucky i was there really. i can't believe how some old guys are so impatient at times.

"i'm sick of this queuing"

"I've had enough of this hanging around"

if movement doesn't start soon, i'm off"

you wouldn't believe it..... lucky i was there to cool him down.

anyway Quinn's okay, here's a photo of him i took in the sit-own room after the jab. No after-affects showing yet...

They Live Aliens | Alien Species | FANDOM powered by Wikia

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

In all fairness regarding the incompetence of Thailand, you guys got the Pfizer jab only around 6 months later than us in the privileged west. Thats not bad really and way sooner than I expected. Congrats. 

Did you have to pay for it? Why can't they get this to the thais...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, seven said:

In all fairness regarding the incompetence of Thailand

You're right Seven, even though Thailand's vaccine rollout was clearly botched,  it's almost as good as Australia's and New Zealand's vaccination rollout, countries which have extremely low death rates.  Oz and NZ do benefit from having no land borders though. 

Thailand has now hit 10,000 Covid deaths.

3 hours ago, seven said:

Why can't they get this to the thais...

Since the Pfizer jabs were donated, some of those were earmarked for farang.  I suppose until this April Thailand thought they handled things superbly and could produce their own vaccine.

In hindsight, had I been less proactive, I could be getting my 2nd Pfizer jab in three weeks instead of my second AZ jab in two months.

I believe those 40+ in Pattaya can get on the Pfizer queue using this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScaN6-qHrki6-EeOEfaHtyh5l1o20VzGiTYsCRIWlTFqQ6NWw/viewform

I am looking into reserving and paying for a Moderna booster for both me and missus, who is now fully vaccinated.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, seven said:

In all fairness regarding the incompetence of Thailand, you guys got the Pfizer jab only around 6 months later than us in the privileged west. Thats not bad really and way sooner than I expected. Congrats. 

Did you have to pay for it? Why can't they get this to the thais...

it was free.

i don't know anything about the history of, or what's happening with vaccines. Well, only very little about in Thailand...no knowledge at all of the west.

To be honest i wouldn't have bothered at all if it hadn't been for PD pushing me. Most of the applications were done by him, not me. Of course i'm grateful but wish he would push me as hard to barfine Lily...

Even yesterday at central i was making every excuse i could to get out, it was probably only that Quinn moseyed in that stopped me from leaving

anyway...it least it will keep QG quiet..

• Like 3

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

To be honest i wouldn't have bothered at all if it hadn't been for PD pushing me. Most of the applications were done by him, not me. 

Even yesterday at central i was making every excuse i could to get out, it was probably only that Quinn moseyed in that stopped me from leaving.

Well done PD and Quinn for getting bbg to do the right thing! :good:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Well done PD and Quinn for getting bbg to do the right thing

well now! you know sumpin' QG?... that has always been my problem. People wanting me to do the right thing... in their opinion.

All through school, reform school, jesuit training college, Prison, The Army, people have always told me what to do.

it is only now that i have founded my own church that i have found peace. Only god tells me what to do.

He's speaking to me now.

Lily! where are you, come here!

• Like 2

Registration is currently closed at the above hospitals.   There is a hospital in Sriracha that is still accepting reservation requests that's only a 300 baht Bolt ride away from Pattaya.  You might even be able to get there for 10 baht on the white baht busses that run along Sukhumvit..  Although the registration form says 60+, I have reason to believe that 40+ have a good chance.  Even if under 40, no harm giving it a try.

https://www.samitivejsriracha.com/article-detail/?lang=en&type=article&id=1119 

I suppose with most expats either registered or have had the first jab and booked in for the second,  there is obviously only a limited number of Pfizer jabs available.  I know Cobber32 is still waiting for the email to say , see you next Tuesday. Where as I have have had my first so they must be doing the roll-out using Provences 

• Like 2