Taiwanese Ladyboy Meng Meng Interview

rxpharm

Here is a recently uploaded Youtube video interview with Taiwanese ladyboy Meng Meng. Very interesting as we don't hear much about ladyboys there (except for the Thais and Filipinas who go there for work). A no holds interview even gets into her sexual activities and preferences.

• Like 6

Very interesting interviews.  The thing that did it for me was at the 8:33 mark in the first interview when Meng Meng says the words, "spank him and then ask him to blow me."  What a polite girl!  She "asks" to be blown, she doesn't "demand."  That's a keeper....

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, rxpharm said:

Here is a recently uploaded Youtube video interview with Taiwanese ladyboy Meng Meng. Very interesting as we don't hear much about ladyboys there (except for the Thais and Filipinas who go there for work). A no holds interview even gets into her sexual activities and preferences.

I thought the bloke was going to be a smart arse, but once I got over that, I found the interviews very interesting and enjoyable. Decent questions asked, and her answers and comments seemed honest and she spoke her mind. Thanks very much rx for posting.

• Like 3

Thanks for your comments soiboy and cobber32. You are right that most of the ladyboy interviews on Youtube are not too interesting - but this one was for a couple of reasons, we don't know much about Taiwan ladyboys, the interviewer did a good job and asked some questions lb fans are interested in, and her answers were candid. Also it helped that she is good looking.

• Like 2