Using Tobacco For A Covid Vaccine

Pdoggg

Chula, the Harvard of Thailand, after successful trials with mice and monkeys, is ready to start human trials on their innovative vaccine.  Next best thing to the alchemist creating gold from feces!

In the case of the Thai protein subunit vaccine, a bacterium carrier with antigen inserted is transplanted into tobacco leaves, which can later be extracted for its protein for vaccine production.

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/human-trials-of-thailands-first-protein-subunit-covid-19-vaccine-candidate-to-start-in-september/

• Haha 1

I would trust homeopathy more than this smoking garbage.

I was playing volleyball with my ladyboy and she spiked so hard she ripped my rotator cuff when I tried to block and I didn't have money for surgery. It hurt a ton.. couldn't even lift my hand to pick up soap but then I tried homeopathic medicine (oral and a cream).. it healed it in a month. Good as new but still afraid of her spikes.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2021 at 1:16 AM, Pdoggg said:

Chula, the Harvard of Thailand, after successful trials with mice and monkeys, is ready to start human trials on their innovative vaccine.  Next best thing to the alchemist creating gold from feces!

“Baiya Vaccine” from Chula — a Testament of Thai Mastery — Coming this September