Ngoc Minh and her dungeon

Pulci Gorgon

I'm playing a bit rough enough to make the boys flutter yet. Follow and share.

I remember this song. The big, fragrant black cock that I used to enjoy filled up in my mouth. With a stream of hot fresh milk splattered on her face and mouth. . With lewd cosplays. Make me remember. Like and share.

Ngoc Minh

NM6a.jpg.06a4d2a03b151da3e3cf465aa37dd715.jpg

• Like 4

A long time ago,  boys play straight with girls. Switch to playing ladyboy , know a lot of new emotions , play sadistic new styles worthy of straight boys now . Believe me, happy, satisfied every minute. Remember to play ladyboy try once.

Ngọc Minh

• Like 3

The North boy has a tattoo of a big cock, drinking a Thai horse, and playing with the machine. I can't stand it until I breathe popper  want to play for enough money Banknote with dollar sign. I just breathed like a dog. (Ngoc Minh)

• Like 2

A most interesting person for sure. From some of the apparati (?) she employed in the earlier videos I think she might have been a sheet metal worker in a past life. Certainly I would not give her access to  my Sidchrome ring spanner set. Who knows what use she would make of those?

All in all, a very interesting individual. I like.

:biggrin:

I like straight guys, fuck me, fuck me hard, I'm so happy, I want to collapse the bed, it's too much, fuck me guys, please inbox me straight.

Taking care of a crossdresser though. 

You hook me up to ease your lust, then you play sextoy to ruin me, you're so lewd.

• Like 3

NM19E.jpg.123f7558c4276a1c49b5c74e301890c7.jpg

Last week, Ngọc Minh became prettier than usual. She let her tip leak to me : she exercised in the art of royal BJ with a studient then had a great sex party with a Western mussel. (*)

(*) Western mussel : trai tây = Vietnamese word for a farang 

• Like 4

Ngọc Minh rediscovered the joy of training a guy like an animal and transforming him into a nice little doggie.  Don't forget that Ngọc Minh is a domineering mistress. Hmm, I wish I could offer our brainless mate a complete whipping session with his swift.

• Like 2

Making her dog happy sitting on its ass, then taking the dog for a walk around the room, letting it lick its paws. Ngọc Minh's happy to own several dogs that want to serve the owner, want to be tortured by her, and are happy to give her money. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, 

I have suspended my posting a week and will keep it suspended one more week. Don't worry, I'm on holidays in a ski resort with hopefully serious anti-covid process and rules. I don't want to tell you my life off topics. There has been no Vietnamese ladyboy birthday so far this week. 

If I have enough time, I will come with some funny novelty. 

Have fun. 

• Like 3