Name That Shot Bangkok

Pdoggg

crazy house? is that what they call it? used to be a great fish n chips place with adjoining bar accessible by a door in the chips place with red glow emanating : ) (back around 2010 I think).  Then it was expanded into a restaurant :(  I loved ordering my fish n chips n mushy peas then goin into the bar for a drink to wait, they'd even bring your meal to you in the bar if you requested that. 

Dave the Rave reported the Old Dutch had been an institution for decades so I guess the fish n chips place was next to the Old Dutch, which was on the corner.  All I REALLY remember is this retired finance guy (Channel Islands) who had been travelling everywhere and knew ALL the tricks led us down Soi Cowboy, which was a normal wide street then, made a right at the end, walked a short bit and went right into some hole in the wall spot with no atmosphere and a counter with menu board.  Someone had said they missed fish n chips and Paul piped up with a smile saying he knew of JUST the place and it was nearby!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Woodie said:

That sign at the door takes all the fun away. No guns???. What is the world coming to?.

Yep, no open carry in LOS.  Let alone any concealed carry.  Why, that could lead to a free people with the means to decide their destiny!  Not acceptable!

(Mind you, I'm a registered Democrat saying this!)

22 hours ago, soiboy said:

Yep, no open carry in LOS.  Let alone any concealed carry.  Why, that could lead to a free people with the means to decide their destiny!  Not acceptable!

(Mind you, I'm a registered Democrat saying this!)

Hi SB, I am guessing you live in Merica or were born there?. You may have missed the sarcasm in my comment!.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, JustSumGai said:

Yes...insulting the people of a nation is always a good opening.

If you take that as an insult, so be it. I guess it is just that most people in most countries would find that sign amusing. Can't say it would be needed in any other areas of the world.:rolleye0012:. Well none that I am aware of.

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2021 at 7:37 PM, Woodie said:

Hi SB, I am guessing you live in Merica or were born there?. You may have missed the sarcasm in my comment!.

oh, so Merica ia  term of affection...sorry my bad, that slang reminds me of those that would say Merikin in a not so nice snarky, put down kinda way....carry on.

11 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

oh, so Merica ia  term of affection...sorry my bad, that slang reminds me of those that would say Merikin in a not so nice snarky, put down kinda way....carry on.

Wow, you seem to be dredging up old comments including the one you wrote a pm about this morning. Are you bored?.