Bangkok Area Age 60+ Expats Please Read Now

Pdoggg

Vaccination registration for foreign residents aged 60 and over ONLY (born in 1961 or before) residing in Bangkok and neighboring provinces (Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Samut Prakarn, Samut Sakhon)

- If you are a foreign resident aged 60 and over and have never received COVID-19 vaccination before, you can register for your FIRST dose (AztraZeneca) by filling in the form below.

- Vaccination will take place at the Central Vaccination Center - Bangsue Grand Station. Please enter through Gate 2.

- Registered individuals will be notified of appointment details directly by the Central Vaccination Center - Bangsue Grand Station via sms/email.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_M5LMBUrxjtqtiRjp0dmtAgXHxrOBYN5T__fj_wuUPwen9A/viewform

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Vaccination registration for foreign residents aged 60 and over ONLY (born in 1961 or before) residing in Bangkok and neighboring provinces (Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Samut Prakarn, Samut Sakhon)

- If you are a foreign resident aged 60 and over and have never received COVID-19 vaccination before, you can register for your FIRST dose (AztraZeneca) by filling in the form below.

- Vaccination will take place at the Central Vaccination Center - Bangsue Grand Station. Please enter through Gate 2.

- Registered individuals will be notified of appointment details directly by the Central Vaccination Center - Bangsue Grand Station via sms/email.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_M5LMBUrxjtqtiRjp0dmtAgXHxrOBYN5T__fj_wuUPwen9A/viewform

Yes, l guess it's something. But in the meantime us oldies living in the wilds outside of greater Bkk must make do with masks, hand sanitizer, social distancing and staying home as much as possible. My local hospital, which has my details, gave me a blank look when l enquired. Aah well ...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cobber32 said:

Yes, l guess it's something. But in the meantime us oldies living in the wilds outside of greater Bkk must make do with masks, hand sanitizer, social distancing and staying home as much as possible. My local hospital, which has my details, gave me a blank look when l enquired. Aah well ...

If you are willing to travel to Bangkok then I would suggest that you contact these two hospitals and find out when registration opens.  Not sure if upcountry residents will qualify or not.

BNH Hospital (The pre-registration will be open in August)

Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital(The hospital has fully booked. The next pre-registration will be open in August)

Also keep checking the following website:

https://www.thailandintervac.com/

Alt UHG Nana is the hotel I like in Bangkok.   The Junior Suite is only about 200 baht more than the cheapest room.  Using the Bolt app, the taxi to the hospital will probably be 100 baht or less.

Alt UHG Nana

I have checked on that Mr.P , unfortunately I am to far away to fit the criteria and it would not be free by the time I get to bkk ,hotel and back here again 

I have registered for the Pfizer but have not heard if I need to travel to Udon or maybe Konkean 

Thanks for posting the updates 

• Like 1

Expanded to Conburi, Khon Kaen, and Phuket

1. Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, Bangkok (Contact the hospital directly. Vaccination will start in August)

2. MedPark Hospital, Bangkok 
    Pre-registration: https://www.medparkhospital.com/en/page/covid19-vaccine-expats)

3. Vimut Hospital, Bangkok
     Pre-registration: 23-27 July 2021 from 9 AM to 1 PM hours only (On-site at the hospital)
                            (40 persons/hour) 
     Vaccination Period: 24-31 July 2021

4. Phyathai 2 Hospital, Bangkok
     Pre-registration: Fully booked (The next pre-registration will be open soon)
     Vaccination Period: 19-30 July 2021 (except weekends)

5. BNH Hospital, Bangkok (The pre-registration will be open in August)
6. Bumrungrad Hospital, Bangkok (The pre-registration system will be announced soon)

7. Bangkok Khon Kaen Hospital, Khon Kaen (The pre-registration system will be announced soon)

8. Bangkok Phuket Hospital, Phuket (The pre-registration system will be announced soon)

9. Samithivej Sriracha Hospital, Chonburi (The pre-registration system will be announced soon)

10. Bangrak Vaccination & Health Center, Bangkok (The pre-registration system will be announced soon)