Sad times for the ladyboys community

Ididn't really know Chau Kim Sang. I had noticed her in pics of bar ladyboys in HCMC. Last year, a ladyboy friend had told me about her being sick then I didn't hear about her. 

My friend warnt me this week end that she had been brought to the hospital in emergency for a surgery. Chau Kim Sang actually suffered from meningitis. 

Here are more details in a press release :

Vietnamnet.png.f5018da337e3e67f3f7bf3b194b51e4e.png

Source : Vietnam.net

More press information :

Người mẫu chuyển giới Kim Sang nguy kịch - VnExpress Giải trí

Người mẫu chuyển giới Kim Sang nguy kịch - VnExpress Giải trí

Quynh Phuong posted this video from Vietnam Beauty Queen :

According to my friend who was her roommate, surgeons declared they weren't unable of diagnosing her chance of surviving. She has left  been aslept in the intensive care. My friend didn't tell me about her bone cancer. many HCMC ladyboys knew her and feel impacted since they fear a fatal issue while the covid crisis is maintaining a sad atmosphere in the city. 

• Upvote 2

After her surgery, doctors hadn't a clue on whether Sang would survive or not. They decided to let her sleep in an intensive care room where she stayed 24 hours before she woke up. Shen then stayed in the hospital under medical surpervision, her mother being the only authorized person to visit her. However, information saying that her health remained unstable leaked into the press earlier  this week. 

I received netter news in PM and heard eventually that Sang was back to her room, my source being one of her roommmates. Here she is enjoying her new life in severe lock down conditions. This a a photo no one will find in the official press. 

CKS.png.27161f87a1bea62aba51bfd58f26285f.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2