If You Can See This Please Reply

5 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Anyone currently have any problems posting

I can't seem now Pdoggg to embed a youtube video as I could before, check out my last post in the corona virus  thread and you will just see the link as appossed to normally it would be embedded as a video.

For all it's worth, I realized some kind of house renovation was going on...  and while it lasted: I could not PM or type to post (not even in the Romscars Club) BUT I could start new threads by attaching a pic  (since I could not type).   More unexpectedly, I could see (some???) hidden posts including mods' justifications.  I can no longer.

I lost my-above-the-avatar denomination but I guess everyone else did.    I would suggest if the decision was made to no longer show the reputation points to the left of BMs' posts, then please show the exact number of points in the BMs profile pages (as opposed to rounding to the nearest 100).

Other than that, I hope the upgrade fixes the bugs with the tabular editing that weren't there until a previous upgrade late last year that has since made it impossible for me to lay out my posts as neatly as I used to ...

As a rule, I am all for software upgrades and look forward to finding out how this one will improve the Board's functionality and multilogue.

Thanks

R

PS EDIT:  Right after first making this post I earned the Board title "Collaborator".   WTF ?   That's something to call the snitches and lapdogs at PY... not a rogue BM like me...

collaborator.png.8cbc5ba468aa9296748fd609194b3844.png

PS 2  - The tabular editing seems fixed.  At least the resizing function ...

31 minutes ago, Rom said:

For all it's worth, I realized some kind of house renovation was going on...  and while it lasted: I could not PM or type to post (not even in the Romscars Club) BUT I could start new threads by attaching a pic  (since I could not type).   More unexpectedly, I could see (some???) hidden posts including mods' justifications.  I can no longer.

I lost my-above-the-avatar denomination but I guess everyone else did.    I would suggest if hiding the reputation points in BMs' posts is the new thing to leave the exact number of points in the BMs profile pages (as opposed to rounding to the nearest 100).

Other than that, I hope the upgrade fixes the bugs with the tabular editing that weren't there until a previous upgrade late last year and that has since made it impossible for me to lay out my posts as neatly as I used to ...

As a rule, I am all for software upgrades and look forward to finding out how this one will improve the Board's functionality and multilogue.

Thanks

R

PS EDIT:  Right after first making this post I earned the Board title "Collaborator".   WTF ?   That's something to call the snitches and moderation lapdogs at PY... not a rogue BM like me...

collaborator.png.8cbc5ba468aa9296748fd609194b3844.png

I had the same issue this morning but all ok now .

As for the "Collaborator " name Rom , its just a name  .I personally have been called a lot worse :wink:

5 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Anyone currently have any problems posting or with PMs?

We had some problems with an upgrade that was overseen by Matt Hancock!    :biggrin:

Yesterday evening I couldn't post, start a new thread, quote and PM didn't work either. All I coud do was read.
Looks to me that the problems are gone today.

Never touch a running system. B)

10 minutes ago, bubba said:

My message congratulated me and said I was "one year in".???

Same me. Also congrats to my first post.  I joined in 2011 though and believe I have a few more than 1 post. Not as many as daveduke though, hes a legend. His postcount is gone so please fix that for him as I know how much it means to him :) ( Just friendly banter, you know).

Also Cockstar is gone.

• Like 1