Lower Sukhumvit Road Recent Video Update

rxpharm

Here's a recent video of what lower Sukumvit looks like now from Soi 4 (Nana) down to Asoke. It is eye opening to see how many businesses have closed due to the COVID 19 effects. It will take some time before things recover.

This is from the Live Love Thailand Youtube channel.

• Like 3

I love how these morons do a whole walk (usually fast) and TOTALLY IGNORE the other side of the street.  In this case I bailed, I never walk down that side.  The dope talks about how Margarita Storm is famous and then speeds past it.  Just stunning stupidity. There's another guy that does great walk vids, but he TOO refuses to shoot both sides.  At least he does not talk, it's just like taking the walk...if you did not look around at all !  Why bother? Perhaps they only have one eye and a fused neck.

True he didn't go to the odd Soi side of Sukhumvit, but it likely would have showed a similar amount of closed businesses. The overall conclusion would have been the same. Business have been hard hit, and it will take some time before things return to normal.

well, my point is swing that cam around some eh? I mean that's what we all do when we walk right? we look around.  Cam got a zoom eh? so swing it right and zoom on a couple features on the odd soi side no? Even not zoomed, geez.  Actually, I'm not sure showing closed businesses is very entertaining, there's a multitude of HEY LOOK, EVERYTHING IS CLOSED OR OUT OF BUSINESS type videos.  Are these the same guys that will step outside with a crowd and say Hey, it's raining, we're going to get wet?  :)