Livestreaming banned by police.

Quinn

That's a shame , no more live streaming and my cop friend in soi 9 said they. will be looking at FB and  bar websites for offenders . So it may be time to fun and hide 

A late edition : 

I would have thought the wanker that is head of the pyramid scam  ( NW ) would of had more pull with officer Dibble ... apparently not.   

exit stage left

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Quietguy said:

I haven't seen that reported elsewhere

On Pattaya Addicts forum a poster said police shut down a bar in Soi Pothole where livstreaming was taking place yesterday, as there were also customers present.

They are now taking the view that livestreaming cannot take place until bars are permitted to re-open. The police also visited bars in Soi 6. The NightWish Group have ceased livestreaming.

Another poster claimed that some bars are moving their livestreaming to Cambodia, but that sounds somewhat dubious to me.

• Like 2

If a bar owner had private accommodation or a large room  out back that lighting can't be see from outside then it will work ok . 

The guys in town already know what bars do what and should have some of the staff members contact details so after watching from your comfy condo just order a take out .

• Like 1