Legends On the Bubble

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

for god's sake Rom, you have just posted a locked topic About...wait for it.... Kendo and of course LBP. Can't you just forget about both of them? just for a while?

speaking for myself i didn't join this forum to be constantly pestered with either of the two aforementioned.

look.. if you want to induct Kendo into your legends thing... just feckin' do it and shut up about the prick.

That deserves a like from me grunt

• Like 4

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

for god's sake Rom, you have just posted a locked topic About...wait for it.... Kendo and of course LBP. Can't you just forget about both of them? just for a while?

Well said bbg, I do think Rom could have added another option for his voting system though, for example using one of these (below) for a 'I couldn't really give a fuck' :biggrin:

Btw... I also gave you a 'like' mate :wink:

IMG_20210907_080909.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

speaking for myself i didn't join this forum to be constantly pestered with either of the two aforementioned.

look.. if you want to induct Kendo into your legends thing... just feckin' do it and shut up about the prick.

Well said bbg. My thoughts exactly.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

I second you BBG. We appreciate Rom's effort to try to build legends. I did enjoy the way he defined LBP as PY too. It's right to make fun at their own expense. BUT, Rom seems to be stuck in a policy sometimes focused on to revenge and sometimes on to impossible reconciliation. Why not assume once for all that PY are idiots leaded by a fistfull of bastards and turn the page ? Turning the page doesn't mean that we forget or forgive. this means that we'd better spend most of our energy exploring new fields. 

@Rom Why not create your own "teahing" of Pinoy ladyboys ? You're one of the most advanced experts of ladyboys in the Philippines. You could try to create your hall of legend of Pinoy ladyboys. You could also try to explain how to find interesting contacts in the 7,107 islands. 

• Like 7

Siiiigh,.... This has been a rough couple weeks for me here at LBR...     First fenton, then duke, now 1-by-1 more BMs who I held in high esteem are turning on me, right here at the Romscars Club where they are all my guests.

@BBG who cast the first stone: how would you feel if I or another BM posted " I didn't join this forum to be constantly pestered" about Emmy's Bar ?  that gets mentioned by you BBG far more often than I mention PY/Pyongyang... (for the record: I have nothing against Emmy's Bar and having followed the livestreams I plan to barfine them all first thing when I get back to Pattaya).

This is the Romscars Club and it is named after the peer recognition awards I made my mission to contribute with to the online ladyboy lovers community...  I know a lot of you think that's conceited of me but it's a harmless endeavor and some BMs seem to like it.   To me it's important the Romscars and the Hall of Legends be perceived as credible exercises, not as a personal settling of scores or rewarding of pals, so that's why I have agonized over not having Kendo in the Hall of Legends, for which he is a no-brainer induction.  To deny him his rightful place makes me look bad; not him.

So please let me do my thing.   I locked the nomination thread because I know I am skating on very thin ice on this one, which is why BMs coming right back at me by posting in another one of my threads what i tried to prevent them from posting may crack the ice right under my feet... do you get what I am trying not to say ?...I haven't hoovered any posts, but I may have no choice if you keep pushing the limits of my patience and the ADMINS'... 'nough said...

Having made sure that BMs had a chance to record their Ayes & Nays through the emojis, at this stage the only one who can stop Kendo's induction into the Hall of Legends later this year is Kendo himself if he speaks up.   You may think I am a sucker for honoring someone who messed with me in the past, but I am only too pleased to welcome at the Hall of legends someone of his ladyboy monger caliber who turned his back on PY...

Vayan con Dios,

rom

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Rom said:

now 1-by-1 more BMs who I held in high esteem are turning on me,

Though I'm not  high esteemd, or legend, I did not turn on you. I don't think it's anyone business to tell others what to post and not. We can have an opinion alright. Theres room for everyone here except for something that is racist and rhymes with bound. Hell, everyone who had an opinion about your Kendo legend post is either banned or have a bad case of PY brownnose.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Rom said:

BBG who cast the first stone: how would you feel if I or another BM posted " I didn't join this forum to be constantly pestered" about Emmy's Bar ?  that gets mentioned by you BBG far more often than I mention PY/Pyongyang...

i'm unsure whether you mean within the Emmy club or in general topics Rom.

If you mean the latter, then it would usually be relevant to a post in a topic, not just an advert for Emmy's. And not that often.

If you mean inside the Emmy club, well, at the risk of being accused of being the forum's new ace statistician... [who 's that?]..... since the Emmy club was started:

Posts... Emmy Emmy 178.

Posts Quietguy... 116

Posts Bbg... 181

now, please remember that a lot of my posts are what could be called administration or something like... e.g welcoming 69 new members with a 'hello thanks for joining' [okay in the early days i didn't do that]

also about 20 posts with music vids to kick off the bar music thing.

also the weekly or bi-weekly notification in the livestream tab.

Yes, i know that i'm recognised as the Emmy club man... but pestering? in reality most general posts in the Emmy club are from Emmy herself followed by QG.

just thought i'd tell you.. bit of a nonsense post really, feel free to hoover if you want to. no worries. But i can assure you Kendo or LBP will probably be never mentioned in the Emmy club... hopefully!

regs.

• Like 3

IMHO, no one ver casted you a stone. We still hold you in high esteem but you rae becoming pathetic. 

In the ancient Egypt they used to delete from hieroglyphics the name of pharaohs who had proved unworthy of their responsibility. More recently, a nation like Germany decided to forget about their hero, the chancellor who had managed their reunification  since he had embezzled money for the benefit of his political party. Stop wavering between your calls for a reconciliation that will not come and your harsh criticisms against PY. Delete them from your posts, be ready to retaliate against their attacks but avoid rubbing salt in the wounds. 

Is this really so hard for you to look for legends far from these assholes ?  Neither Kendo nor LDP will ever come to LBR to thgank you for your initiative. 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

I have to recognize Jim has some gravitas ...  at PY !  And what he did to help the BM who fell off a balcony with the hospital and the insurance was the most excellent and chivalrous deed ever recorded ... at PY!  He has a longstanding ladyboy partner and posts about the ups and downs of their relationship ... at PY ! 

And therein lies the problem: he is a PY fixture and not even a BM here (as far as I know), so he is not at the top of my Hall of Legends induction list unless (like Kendo) he does something to distance himself from the PY drum beaters.  But of course other BMs can propose him (like The-Sith just did) but there would have to be a modicum of support that so far has not materialized...

My take is that Jim is on the whole a decent guy with a sense of fairness and that he will cross swords mortally sooner or later with one of the PY goons and depending on what Jim does next I will consider him for the Hall of Legends.   I already have a couple cartoons with him posted here that I had posted at PY... 

One of the guys next to him on one of the cartoons is also a Hall of Legends contender helped by the fact that he is an active BM here.  If only he had not made such hurtful posts about me both on Retarded and on Advanced Members at PY ...  But if other BMs carried him on their shoulders like they did with duke I would have no choice but to induct...

Party on!

Rom

romscarsclubjim.jpg.bc7d2f2785e6834c2e2a4ac84957d489.jpg           Romscars2019Jim.jpg.fc881b38f3130a9d9920d6183fa8f65a.jpg

• Like 2

I am not going into detail, but my experience with Lord JIm was rather strange to say the least. We met in Pattaya, had a meal together , drinks at a bar or two with our girls. Carried on what I thought was a friendship on Line etc which went on for several months then bang, he started making remarks about my gf in a topic he started. Out of the blue this vitriole appeared. Have no idea what brought it on. I was thinking it might be cabin fever or a similar type of thing. When I tried to find out he made abusive remarks etc.. I told him to fuck off and go back to his hole.

Very strange behaviour!.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Woodie said:

I am not going into detail, but my experience with Lord JIm was rather strange to say the least. We met in Pattaya, had a meal together , drinks at a bar or two with our girls. Carried on what I thought was a friendship on Line etc which went on for several months then bang, he started making remarks about my gf in a topic he started. Out of the blue this vitriole appeared. Have no idea what brought it on. I was thinking it might be cabin fever or a similar type of thing. When I tried to find out he made abusive remarks etc.. I told him to fuck off and go back to his hole.

Very strange behaviour!.

Lordjim is more than a controversial character, he is one of the worst assholes of the community. As Rom described the usual process in PY : flaming getting reactions by the target, snitching, hoovering then banning, Lordjim is is a leading member in the flaming teams.  He would and will comment any topic without having anything to add to the subject. His main goal consists in making mockery in topics launched by non alpha BMs. 

He proposed his helped when a guy had an accident in Pattaya. As a matter of fact, the guy fell down from his balcony and crushed onto the pavement in unexplained conditions. This had been an opportunity for this expat to try to prove he can be useful to the community. He owns a few condos in Phra Tamnak (therefore his registration name as "lord" Jim, he's a landlord) and tries to make all kind of business and small profits from the ladyboys mongers comunity. He often proposed his services as a wingman. I wouldn't ask his services as a wingman to visit Pattaya bars and get introduced to BMs or bar owners. IMHO, p4p is a personal approach of escirts, ladyboys or other whores. Needless to rent a pimp's services nor a parasite's. 

LJ always has a drama to tell to spread his gall on the whole community. One year, he spent his time explaining he saw Thai people as retarded, just because he had an issue with AC or TV settings in his condo. He didn't only post it in PY. He also screamed his opinion in Pattaya sois till a fistfull of motorbike drivers beat him up.  Of course he was the victim of the retarded people of Thailand. 

A couple of years later, he complained about a monger in the forum. The guy had rented one of his condos and a ladyboy invited by the guy had caused some damage to the room. LJ actually used PY as a tribunal  to put pressure on the guy to make him pay. 

Back to the accident, a mate of mine asked for a question in the dedicated topicto understand details. LJ PMed him insults as an answer. 

This guy has already a place in the legend. He's one of Kim Jong One's avatars. However, I wouldn't recommend him as a legend in the community. I suggest not to invite him at LBR. He would turn the whole forum to a great mess. A couple of trolls is enough. 

NT.png.106527205caa15fcf19ce62d0e755347.png

• Like 2

Gentlemen,    BE SMART   OK ?   I repeat:  BE SMART... or don't post here at the Romscars Club.

What do you think will happen when you so openly and comprehensively badmouth a fellow monger whether he is a BM here or not?  Or post his picture in a context where he is being badmouthed ?

Seriously:  what do you think will happen ?

Sometime ago I had another case like that here in the Romscars Club, I moved a couple posts elsewhere to diffuse, the BMs who made them came back, then I hoovered, then they went bitching elsewhere, one of them is still bitching about it...  a whole lot of drama and trouble just because those BMs choose to post like they own the Board.  Do they think they are the only ones who have balls and can break other BMs balls as they go along?  The answer is NO !

So going forward:  BE SMART...  when you post critically  -- here and elsewhere in the Board.

Nuff said.  I don't think I need to be anymore explicit and if you don't get what I am trying to say it's your problem.  Don't make it mine.  Start a club and go gripe there all you want...

THREAD LOCKED for a while to let things cool down and some of the posts above may not be there when I reopen it. 

• Like 1